Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7204

    Ashely / roast beef / college girl

    First link is Ashley, from what I read nice body but covered everything CBJ " Meh".

    Second link, go to review #7072 . Or search "roast" plus she wants funds sent to her through a cash app. She already ripped someone off. Not the girl at all in the picture. Sagging belly will make you gag.

    Third link is college girl or use to advertise as one. She will wear sexy outfits to make herself sexy. Best to make her leave most of her clothes on. Decent body just need to take your attention off of not so pleasant feature Butterface. Seem to have a issue of being not so flexible. Kind of a pain to get her to switch positions.

  2. #7203

  3. #7202

    No way

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/809744529564

    This is just the arbys girl with a new add pictures are not her she wishes.

  4. #7201

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Not an ad to be found anywhere, very strange I miss seeing her.

    Assistance anyone?
    Has an ad in STG today: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/712148288880.

  5. #7200
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Correct is the Megan number 2 located in Melbourne as #1 is in fellsmere.
    Melbourne is $25 cheaper in QV than Fellsmere. Just sayin'.

  6. #7199

    Skip the Games

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    It's a good thing I archived the fake "Heather" ad because it was pulled from STG within three hours of my original post. One of the pictures (shown below) isn't Selah. She's not 126 lbs either if we're to believe the height of 5'4" - 5'7". I'm starting to lean in the direction of someone that's a little naive about truth in advertising and misjudging the mongering community's ability to spot these fake ads (well, the USASG community anyway).
    You are definitely on the ball and I'm sure we all appreciate the fact that you make us aware of all the BS on this site. I don't know if just me, but I have noticed lately that almost 60% of the ads on STG seem to be phony and certainly ridiculous either the verbiage and pictures. It's a shame since at one time this used to be a good site for finding legitimate providers. Now the only decent source for us mongers is USA Adult Classified but with the recent changes seems confusing until they work the bugs out of it! IMHO.

  7. #7198

    Ad Pulled Already

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    My guess is it's definitely a fake ad using Selah's pics. Height, weight and measurements are all off so it's not Selah just changing names. Be leary about this one guys. Play and stay safe.
    It's a good thing I archived the fake "Heather" ad because it was pulled from STG within three hours of my original post. One of the pictures (shown below) isn't Selah. She's not 126 lbs either if we're to believe the height of 5'4" - 5'7". I'm starting to lean in the direction of someone that's a little naive about truth in advertising and misjudging the mongering community's ability to spot these fake ads (well, the USASG community anyway).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HeatherAd.jpg‎  

  8. #7197

    Need help

    Needs some help on this. Found an old ad and figured I'd reach out in the dark. Got a response back and need a little intel before I decide to take a tour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6D2CF3FB-9A34-4EB6-A0BD-8689537A462E.jpg‎  

  9. #7196

    Breezy is ghost?

    Anyone seen her lately? Not an ad to be found anywhere, very strange I miss seeing her.

    Assistance anyone?

  10. #7195

    Sunny

    Had another very pleasurable 5:00 pm rendezvous with Sunny on Wednesday at her flat in Satellite Beach. Junior is always happy to see her. She's got a regular daytime job now and can only see clients in the early morning and late afternoon and evening. She can also do evening outcalls.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/054244540785

  11. #7194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    Good looking ones. Does this exist?
    None in this county, Orlando has some.

  12. #7193

    AA or Latina Escorts in Brevard

    Good looking ones. Does this exist?

  13. #7192

    Selah / Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering why a provider so well known and well reviewed as Selah Rain would suddenly reinvent herself as Heather with a totally different advertising strategy. Because of the "Downtown" location, I'm thinking this is just another scam ad that has pirated Selah Rain's pictures.

    Heather.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/450907883175

    http://archive.ph/MsKN2

    Selah Rain.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/754510471964

    http://archive.ph/v28ec
    My guess is it's definitely a fake ad using Selah's pics. Height, weight and measurements are all off so it's not Selah just changing names. Be leary about this one guys. Play and stay safe.

  14. #7191

    Is Selah Rain Known As Heather Now?

    I'm wondering why a provider so well known and well reviewed as Selah Rain would suddenly reinvent herself as Heather with a totally different advertising strategy. Because of the "Downtown" location, I'm thinking this is just another scam ad that has pirated Selah Rain's pictures.

    Heather.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/450907883175

    http://archive.ph/MsKN2

    Selah Rain.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/754510471964

    http://archive.ph/v28ec

  15. #7190

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    In one corner weighing in at 260 is BBW Megan One.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/747020382467

    http://archive.ph/bFdTg

    In the opposite corner weighing in at maybe 140 is Megan Two. Her ad says no tattoos but they're clearly visible. Not a lot of stats other than big boobs. There's some nice first-timer prices too. I'm guessing this is the one tag teaming with Rachel.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/122704068909

    http://archive.ph/8Ocsr
    Correct is the Megan number 2 located in Melbourne as #1 is in fellsmere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape