Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10941

    Cashapp her and then Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked for selfie holding up two fingers. Look at tats by neck and side. Could it be Jana?
    What's the worst that could happen?

    No. Seriously. Don't.

  2. #10940

    I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked for selfie holding up two fingers. Look at tats by neck and side. Could it be Jana?
    A pornstar either local or visiting is not advertising on Listcrawler. Eros is where you would find her. I would also say in my opinion that she is going to be in the $500-$1000 a hour minimum. I think you all are dreaming. I could be wrong, just my opinion.

  3. #10939
    Tell them to hold up a pinkie instead. That's even easier to do.

  4. #10938
    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    You beat me to it. LOL.

    I texted also, just for shitsngiggles, and she gave me an address to an apt in duluth. I also asked for a 3 finger selfie, but I haven't heard back yet.
    Never ask for the 2 finger selfie. Every girl on earth has made at least one peace selfie on her ig.
    I gott remember 3 finger selfie. That's perfect.

  5. #10937
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliados  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review! Any chance Scarlett is available for 1-on-1's?
    Paige texted me Scarlett is no longer available. Just FYI.

  6. #10936

    Sandra Additional Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    You beat me to it. LOL.

    I texted also, just for shitsngiggles, and she gave me an address to an apt in duluth. I also asked for a 3 finger selfie, but I haven't heard back yet.
    Never ask for the 2 finger selfie. Every girl on earth has made at least one peace selfie on her ig.
    I've attached screenshots of my texts with her, she's in Kennesaw also!

    IBM.

  7. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmour88  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a tucker address. But when I asked for a three finger selfie she refused and said she didn't have time for games.
    You beat me to it. LOL.

    I texted also, just for shitsngiggles, and she gave me an address to an apt in duluth. I also asked for a 3 finger selfie, but I haven't heard back yet.
    Never ask for the 2 finger selfie. Every girl on earth has made at least one peace selfie on her ig.

  8. #10934
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSanders1970  [View Original Post]
    Google search on the photos.

    https://www.boobsrealm.com/a-new-bus...-natural-ddds/

    This is Porn Actress Jana Fox. Does she live in Canton, GA?
    She gave me a tucker address. But when I asked for a three finger selfie she refused and said she didn't have time for games.

  9. #10933

    Red Flags

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSanders1970  [View Original Post]
    The tats line up.

    I think she is a amateur porn creator or cam girl.

    Maybe she just moved to Canton. Looking at her ad on escort babylon and the short history. But why Canton?

    Or perhaps she moves around with the business.

    From a previous post someone mentions gift cards. Usually a red flag but not always.

    She is on Twitter at realjanafox or https://twitter.com/RealJanaFox Does not indicate where she is.

    Also on only fans https://onlyfans.com/janafox Indicates Miami, FL.

    Web Site is www.janasnaps.com Find her photo and click. Brings you to her snap chat.

    Canton is too far for me but there has to be a monger that lives near Canton. LOL.

    Someone should check it out. If not the real deal walk away and report.

    Hope the intel is helpful to someone. If real and reasonable looks like a lot of fun.
    I did look her up as you did and had some bad vibes, when I starting texting she sent "Do you want my services" that ended the conversation for me based on on the varies cities with only the same couple of pics and hits pointing to a porn girl. Figure it's a scam or our favorite uncle.

  10. #10932

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked for selfie holding up two fingers. Look at tats by neck and side. Could it be Jana?
    The tats line up.

    I think she is a amateur porn creator or cam girl.

    Maybe she just moved to Canton. Looking at her ad on escort babylon and the short history. But why Canton?

    Or perhaps she moves around with the business.

    From a previous post someone mentions gift cards. Usually a red flag but not always.

    She is on Twitter at realjanafox or https://twitter.com/RealJanaFox Does not indicate where she is.

    Also on only fans https://onlyfans.com/janafox Indicates Miami, FL.

    Web Site is www.janasnaps.com Find her photo and click. Brings you to her snap chat.

    Canton is too far for me but there has to be a monger that lives near Canton. LOL.

    Someone should check it out. If not the real deal walk away and report.

    Hope the intel is helpful to someone. If real and reasonable looks like a lot of fun.

  11. #10931
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked for selfie holding up two fingers. Look at tats by neck and side. Could it be Jana?
    Tell her to send you a pic topless holding up 3 fingers, nipples are pierced. Paying with gift cards or cashapp screams scam.

  12. #10930

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked for selfie holding up two fingers. Look at tats by neck and side. Could it be Jana?
    Found the same porn star in my search but wanted to prove it was a scam anyway. You guys need to be asking for specific / unique pictures. I'm sure the real Jana Fox has many of the typically requested ones out there somewhere. I asked for a specific one and proved they're just lying. Of course you're welcome to find out the hard way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AF98152B-201E-4F8A-A8A2-D83A11D7F511.jpeg‎  

  13. #10929
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Well I asked for selfie holding up two fingers. Look at tats by neck and side. Could it be Jana?
    Pornstars won't ask for gift cards or cashapp LOL! Go see her and then report back that she's the "real deal".

  14. #10928

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSanders1970  [View Original Post]
    Google search on the photos.

    https://www.boobsrealm.com/a-new-bus...-natural-ddds/

    This is Porn Actress Jana Fox. Does she live in Canton, GA?
    Well I asked for selfie holding up two fingers. Look at tats by neck and side. Could it be Jana?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E78F9B01-6F83-4A69-A4B6-E09C089E7916.jpg‎  

  15. #10927

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Not a joke. What makes you think that?
    Google search on the photos.

    https://www.boobsrealm.com/a-new-bus...-natural-ddds/

    This is Porn Actress Jana Fox. Does she live in Canton, GA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape