Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8324
-
02-04-20 05:04 #2129Banned Member

Posts: 105Yes that is her. I always made her take a shower in front of me to make sure she's clean LOL. Did a lot of dirty stuff with her oral wise never FS with her. One time she blew me for 2 hrs non stop.
Originally Posted by RktScithrwawy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 03:07 #2128Douchebag

Posts: 421I've seen her. Don't know if she goes by Shelly but I've seen the girl in that ad. A bit heavier than the pics, but pussy was good. Bbfscip.
Originally Posted by RktScithrwawy
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 21:20 #2127Regular Member

Posts: 14Saw her for a half last week. Good for a quick pump and dump. Pussy was wet and tight. I even hit her up later the same day and she took 50 for a quickie. I walked in, dropped my pants, and fucked her until I came deep.
Originally Posted by RktScithrwawy
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 10:41 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 32Shelly
I think I found her. Haven't tried her, so let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7023444159/1
-
02-03-20 03:10 #2125Banned Member

Posts: 105Just read thro these post or search her name on this forum. I'm too lazy.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 18:21 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 181Contact?
Any ad links or contact info you can send me? Would love to see what she's about.
Originally Posted by TripTrip
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 18:05 #2123Regular Member

Posts: 17Shelly Contact
Can you provide a link or a contact #. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TripTrip
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 01:41 #2122Banned Member

Posts: 105Shelly
So I've seen a lot of workers but never posted because I was paranoid I might get caught by someone. Anyways I'm going to be posting a lot.
So shelly. She's been reviewed here before I'm too lazy to find the post but I've seen her many times. In my opinion, she gave the best head in vegas. I use to see her once a week. . 8 for 2 hours non stop rimming and BBBJ. (Honestly that's all I like). She was the best but she has a crazy bf so I stopped seeing her. She provides BBFS but I never participated. I've also saw shelly and her asian friend for under hundred and twenty for BBBJ / rimming. It was amazing. But like I said, screw the bf drama.
-
01-30-20 17:52 #2121Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone tried her?
She looks good, but are her tits that nice?
Uglier in person? LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/41375270/
-
01-26-20 00:38 #2120Regular Member

Posts: 16Correct the pics are not her but are representative, if anything she's even more of a spinner than shown and still cute.
-
01-25-20 20:03 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 114Awesome review! I been wondering about her. It says she only do cardates, does she do outcall or incall? Also is she the girl in her ads? I just saw a recent review that she is not the girl in the pics?
Originally Posted by Socratesrvng
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 19:56 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 114I been wondering about her. So you saying she is not the girl on her ads / pics?
Originally Posted by Vyzvali
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 15:28 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 882I wish there was a like button here so I could smash it for this comment.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 14:17 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 352She's still getting ready.
She's still getting ready and wants to look good for you. I'm sure she'll get back to you when she's ready tho 🤣
Originally Posted by Wakky129
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 11:50 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 255This is par for the course with her. Sweet girl, great head, but god awful on the timing. I've seen her 3 times for BNG and never once was she on time.
Originally Posted by Wakky129
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





