Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,921 to 28,935 of 41297
-
01-30-20 23:11 #12377Senior Member

Posts: 207Queen
Yea her usual games, will agree on price and then ask for 40 more due to bill, ex, friends, etc. Several reports of her stealing on this board. Will try to sweet talk you.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 23:05 #12376Senior Member

Posts: 101I thought she would never do that either
I dreamed about her more times than 2 hands can count. See her for a little more than a year. The good: I always felt safe (untill not) and the girls always nice to play with, BBBJ, multiple positions, smalls nice, clean, I think she allow BBFS over all good. The bad talk slot, always complaint about something, friends roommates, ex, children. Difficult incall situations several times, she would say she has it but not, she would met with me than try to figure out next move. (That will no problem If we figured it out before meet so I don't wasted time) tried to ask for more roses during the action. (Mood killer) The worst: last time I met her she wasted my 3 hours before the deed. Ask for more roses while BBBJ, she did have sticky fingers and took my stuff while I wasn't looking, I finished on the girls and her stomach, she text me later asking for roese to buy ECP. What I had with her last year was not bad but I'm done with it. You can enjoy her now. But be careful. You've been warned.
Originally Posted by JBird76
[View Original Post]
Funny note, she will meet you in a club house's RESTROOM at a neighborhood on Hodges for full service.
Side note met with LoLo again this week. (She has been mentioned and her link can you found several post down). Still as sweet as it gets. Be good to this one guys.
-
01-30-20 22:40 #12375Senior Member

Posts: 909Nice save
I sent out a text bc good lawd she look like a good time. Glad she didn't respond LOL.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 20:52 #12374Senior Member

Posts: 27Surprised to hear
I seen her yesterday and had no issues. That was the 3rd time I have seen her and never felt like she was going to rip me off.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 20:01 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 207Queen
Number ending in 4449, would avoid heard another monger being cash and dashed by her. She is desperate for cash.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/927741678955
-
01-30-20 18:29 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 70Melanie
Anybody have any reviews on that super busty Melanie. Is she massage only or more. How is her appearance. She definitely has some massive mammaries.
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101180
-
01-30-20 16:38 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 690[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-30-20 16:30 #12370Senior Member

Posts: 690100% true
I totally agree that 100% of the time. If she wants $ up front before you meet, then it is a SCAM.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
How could anyone fall for something so obvious?
-
01-30-20 14:58 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 70She is on EROS.
Originally Posted by DeRipa
[View Original Post]
She is probably 8-10 years older than her pics.
-
01-30-20 13:48 #12368Senior Member

Posts: 130Do you have a link or contact info? What is "much older"?
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 10:24 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 2334Don't confuse this on-line scam with the Chinese Traveling Roadshow. The Roadshow is real and as SuperXY and others have reported. But the pics are always fake and the ad write-ups way too generous compared to the actual service. On the other hand it can be a reliable option for that Asian girl hankering that does not include a massage parlor.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 09:30 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 2027Dillon
Besides the fact you can reverse image search and see it's a porn star, the 'measurements' she has in her ad may be a giveaway, at 67-XX-28. LOL.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 07:30 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 77Megn
How were the prices.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 22:54 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 286Our favorite Latina lady is back.
-
01-29-20 16:33 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 156Total Scam. Stay away
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1411662
He ad says her name is Lisa. When you contact her, she'll send you to a web-site. That links you to another website. With pictures of a different girl named Marce. Are you getting the trend?
She wants you watch the video. Very specific about this - a little too specific (red flag) on 'her" website. Hell if I'm going to press any buttons on that obviously dangerous website.
I texted her and said her page says nothing about where she is - that's when she told me I'd have to go to a pay site - to keep the cops and creeps away. Oh yeah baby - I'm whipping out my amex card right now!
Save yourself the time. I've already wasted mine for you.
Woof.










Reply With Quote






