Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 31682
-
01-30-20 18:20 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 377Thanks SYM
Thanks For Suggestions I'll try to meet with Her. After I Saw Her Casting's Video I Do want to get a piece of Her. .
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 18:16 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 386"You don't pay them to come over you pay them to leave. " But that's depends on who they are LOL Play safe.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 18:08 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 944No way! If I've only planned for an hour they better get their ass out when we're done! I think it was Charley Sheen who said something along the lines of, "I don't pay prostitutes for sex, I pay them to leave!" LOL
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
01-30-20 17:49 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 386The best rate is when the plan was a hour and they just stay. LOL.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 17:01 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 324PM Sent Earlier
Tried that. Haven't heard back and it looks like she is not online. I'm over here toe-tapping. Waiting. Any info fellas would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 16:41 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 2964Contacting Scar
She's on the forum all the time, just send her a PM at CaribbeanScar.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 16:30 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 944AFAIK Rachel doesn't have a published rate for overnights so I had to negotiate my own rate. In my experience, pricing an overnight with a provider and the expectations of what will transpire during an overnight can vary wildly even with the same girl depending on what you have planned. For example, I've had 2 overnights with Rachel and we negotiated a different price for each. So you will need to do the same.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
There are a myriad of factors to consider, including, but not limited to: How many pops do you expect? How many hours? Are you buying an expensive dinner? Are you buying movie or concert tix? Are you buying an airline ticket? Are you staying at a nice place or a cheap motel? Have you seen her before? If so, does she enjoy your company or are you a fat slob? LOL. My point is, overnights are not usually a one size fits all proposition for the girls I've done them with, so you will need to negotiate a price on your own. Of the dozen or so girls I've done them with, only one (M1L) had a set price when I inquired about it. Their usual response is something like: "I don't know, what do you think is fair?"
Good luck,
SYM
-
01-30-20 16:28 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 324Scar.
I'm in town from Jax and couldn't help but see all of the great review on Scar. Would any members be willing to share her info via PM? Thanks! -F904.
-
01-30-20 15:43 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 109Rachel
Saw her a few weeks ago. Def a YMMV type. She's ooook. Average everything. Decent communication, not super friendly but not rude either. Nice body, not spectacular but not bad. Definitely a young spinner as previously described. Our dream started with an average BBBJ followed by cfs. The k9 was nice and a nice sight to behold. Others have mentioned how tight she is. I agree she's tight but not that tight. After the main event she was relatively aloof, on her phone and didn't even look up. If any of you seen London, that how she behaved, except London was way hotter. Must be a millenial thing? With that being said, would I repeat? I'd repeat but she's more like a second string bench player, YMMV.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 12:57 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 377Rachel's Rate
What Was The Overnite Rate With Rachel?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 05:40 #16597Banned Member

Posts: 1328I saw her recently
And again, to clarify things, she is a high YMMV girl, for me she is coolAF, last time we were together she asked me if I would take her out on a date. LOL.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
01-30-20 02:53 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 456Other than Cuban Melissa and Scar, I'm not entirely sure. I miss Marina too; she was awesome.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 22:25 #16595Senior Member

Posts: 127Mature latinas
Any unknown Latina milfs in town? I know Lorena dolphin tattoo will be here for a bit just wondering if there was anyone else since Marina GFE retired.
-
01-29-20 19:18 #16594Senior Member

Posts: 968Any link or contact details possible?
NB1.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 19:09 #16593Regular Member

Posts: 18Wow
Wow she's right up my alley. I'll hit her up and post a review.
.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




