Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,566 to 17,580 of 26400
-
01-30-20 17:03 #8835Senior Member

Posts: 78Agree about Kendall, she's not for everyone
I saw Kendall twice. And only because my regular provider wasn't available. While I like older, mature women. I tend to like petite, toned and sexy women. Her original pics on P411 were somewhat deceiving as she was much bigger in person. While I found her service good, she tries hard to please, but I need more then that. I need a nice visual, and for me, she's way too big for me to really get into it. I didn't find her sexy and the last time I saw her she was doing this different thing with her hair, that I believe makes her look quite a bit older. I should have bailed, but she's nice and didn't want to hurt her feelings.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 16:24 #8834Senior Member

Posts: 98Could you please translate this so you can understand thanks.
Originally Posted by Xinzai0235
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 15:44 #8833Senior Member

Posts: 290Pants on fire
But yesterday you said, that you saw her 2 weeks ago LOL!
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 14:55 #8832Senior Member

Posts: 173Christina, south side
Has anyone seen or heard from christina, cute young thing that lived near Mitchell? I saw her a few times and would love to see her again. I got a number, but she stopped responding awhile ago. Thanks.
-
01-30-20 14:36 #8831Senior Member

Posts: 26Hopefully Tiffany is alright, been a few weeks since I saw her last.
Originally Posted by Xinzai0235
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 14:20 #8830Regular Member

Posts: 18She always is very sensual and a great GFE experience but yeah I agree, what happened? I remember when she told me she would go running. Definitley not anymore.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 14:06 #8829Senior Member

Posts: 572LMAO. That's funny.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 13:58 #8828Senior Member

Posts: 354In case anyone needed more ammo. This proves you need to stay clean of the coronavirus.
Originally Posted by Xinzai0235
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 09:19 #8827Senior Member

Posts: 146I don't get it.
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
No sir you don't.
Any girl can piss on you.
You have to make a girl squirt!
They're definitely different.
-
01-30-20 07:41 #8826Senior Member

Posts: 315Wendy
SkipTheGames does have a search function located to the top right of the webpage, just like here.
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
First Result us her: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/467272030081.
-
01-30-20 05:53 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 269I concur. I don't get it. Squirting is just her peeing.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 02:25 #8824Regular Member

Posts: 4Tiffany new Berlin
She have trouble maybe cop.
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
Before she txt me a person get trouble cop to she home.
And she dare work second day.
After she don't txt me anything.
I am sad before she have anything trouble will let me know.
-
01-30-20 01:37 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 470Never saw the draw IMO.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 00:56 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 269Tiffany new berlin
Anyone know if she is MIA? Just haven't received an kind of reply.
-
01-30-20 00:51 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 218Sophie Dee def does NOT have a C cup!
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






