Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,046 to 24,060 of 37366
-
02-01-20 08:24 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 316Susan
I believe this is who he is talking about.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...207/8042566113
-
02-01-20 07:31 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 1084The Susan by Hooters?
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 06:59 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 1775Who?
Who is Susan? Any links or pics?
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 21:47 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 580Epidemic
Seems as if there are mongers that take great pleasure in exaggerating their escapades for the board. Nobody gives a fuck, false info doesn't help at all, If you want to write fantasy get a publisher and keep that bullshit off the board and find another way to get your post numbers up, LOL. In the immortal words of Joe Friday" just the facts ma'am".
Safe hunting, Geronimo out!!
-
01-31-20 19:26 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 87Susan
Met again today and she was on fire! Sensual, receptive, curves all over. Loves to make out, loved FIV, DATY, used pillow to muffle moans. Sue loves sex. Even with my post prostrate surgery challenges Sue is so understanding. Respect this lady, she is among the best in area.
-
01-31-20 18:54 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 40Image search results Kendra Sunderland. Plus the verbiage "men comes and meet the money beautiful ladies in town". TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 18:26 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 115Tgtbt
Google Kendra Sutherland.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4;4642340[URL
-
01-31-20 14:57 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 155Legit or TGTBT?
-
01-31-20 12:18 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 167They are legit at least as working girls.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
Dreamed with one this morning. Not the one in the ad that I reached out to, but not bad! Everything covered. Bring your phone with google translate on it Englas not great.
Out 13.
-
01-31-20 08:12 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 84I'd like to network with some of you mongers in real life and accompany you for these encounters. I'd watch your back for you. I've sized-up some sketchy types before. Desperate people do dumb shit, make mistakes. In my experience recon is a necessity.
Originally Posted by BillGibson2306
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 08:02 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 167Latino invasion??
-
01-31-20 07:00 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 171I guess YMMV but I,have never had any of these issues. She alwaya responds and even lets me know things like today won't work etc. Trust me I am NO White Night just saying. And I,like all the thickness right where it is.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 20:49 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 581Kryss
I almost hate to add another Kryss post. She needs her own thread LOL.
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
But I can't figure out why she gets so much attention and rave reviews when my experience with her has always been just average. (YMMV I guess). And the biggest Con is her tendency to go silent and not respond for long periods of time or just ghost you after the date is set. She has definitely gained a lot of weight since I first saw her last summer she was actually a spinner back then!
-
01-30-20 15:36 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 957Body does look amazing. Are pics accurate?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
Is she good looking? Damage / donation?
Thanks for the review.
-
01-30-20 14:47 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 316Vikki
Vikki would like some company. Her ad is on theclassifieds.nl
Fun girl, top notch skills.










Reply With Quote





