Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,926 to 20,940 of 28271
-
01-31-20 16:35 #7346Senior Member

Posts: 402Anyone?
I saw this but it makes me a little nervous with all the discussion about 301 area. Plus her ad history is a little strange. Anyone had any experience? Kinda had that Kate look but nicer butt.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/44384123/
-
01-31-20 15:17 #7345Banned Member

Posts: 812Newbie escort
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/44363423/
Forget her name, but the drama. No money for a room and new to Tampa. She has a day laborer type of job and was robbed recently (usually sad story). She is nervous and shy (to be expected when your new), but has the baggage for this line of work. Anyway, I paid for the room plus. 4 for her. She is very selective who she fucks as per her aka show some manners on the phone and you get laid. She shit the lights off GFE experience (my experience, may not be yours). Cow girl until she came first (I felt her cum on my dick then I shot. She stated that her legs were trembling afterwards, LOL (I do guess that I am gppd, LOL). She is not 31, she is 45. Also that job I did mention is a night shift one, so you can get a feel for her schedule.
-
01-31-20 03:07 #7344Senior Member

Posts: 149The Reviews are good
Because she lets you dominate that butthole.
Originally Posted by CreteMan
[View Original Post]
I was pounding her ass like I was drilling for oil, and she was asking for more.
I imagine the high marks are from fellow greek fans.
___________________
Edit:
Rereading your report, and I believe i misunderstood you saying "dont know why" as in dont know why her reports are good vs dont know why i had a bad time.
Aplogies for the confusion on my part.
She's still a booty warrior with highest honors lol
-
01-31-20 02:14 #7343Senior Member

Posts: 537My review is #2841
Posted 1/20 in St Pete escort forum. Just saw her recently. Pics accurate, but review covers service.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 22:46 #7342

Posts: 352Hoover?
I'm not really sure who this girl is. In this link, she's also shown with Dr. Hoover who is well known. https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/post/39978503/.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 22:03 #7341Senior Member

Posts: 1144Request for info.
Looking to see if anyone knows this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/44350886/
Pics look hot.Last edited by NeeditWantit; 01-30-20 at 22:10. Reason: corrected link
-
01-30-20 18:12 #7340Senior Member

Posts: 377[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-30-20 17:41 #7339Senior Member

Posts: 46She went silent. Tried to see her multiple times to no avail. She's stopped posting for a while now.
-
01-30-20 13:38 #7338Senior Member

Posts: 377[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-30-20 09:17 #7337Senior Member

Posts: 272Nice pics. She's a nice lady and always accommodating. Haven't been able to take pics though. Even when getting a dbj from her and friends (which is entirely awesome BTW).
Originally Posted by MongeringMicky
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 08:45 #7336Senior Member

Posts: 80Lexy
Saw her a few weeks ago and had a totally forgettable time. Don't know why her reviews are generally good, but for me not going back.
Originally Posted by SpyderCat0416
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 08:42 #7335Senior Member

Posts: 120Nikki
Waste of time, sad because she could be great without the candy, body is still in good shape. Nice perky C's. She was spaced out, cleaning the room while I was ready on the bed. Took her bra off and had tiny baggies stuck to her tits she didn't even notice. Shoulda left but by that point I was committed LOL. Weak BBBJ got tired of cg after 3 min finished in mish. Will not repeat https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43538152/.
-
01-30-20 07:04 #7334Senior Member

Posts: 744Mya
Thanks for the review. Have wondered about her but have had challenges with scheduling. She seems to be pretty busy. I will try again.
Originally Posted by MongeringMicky
[View Original Post]
Also, thanks for bringing this format back.
-
01-30-20 03:21 #7333Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah she tried with me too
Made me drive 30 minutes to her place & then tell me to send $30 via cash app. I told her to take a hike & that she should have mentioned the cash app shit before I started driving.
Originally Posted by Blinky1404
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 17:05 #7332Banned Member

Posts: 812As for Brandon, I do doubt that a decoy will happen as other have stated the sheer cost of it. It is more than likely the presence of them. Funny at the Motel 6 a few years ago, HCSD car will hang out out there and it did scare me, but the provider that I was seeing (forget who) says just hanging out and what not. As for Nebraska stroll, that is discussed on streetwalker forum and easier and cheaper to do.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





