Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,641 to 23,655 of 44181
-
01-30-20 02:04 #20541Regular Member

Posts: 2A first for me.
I've been lurking here for several years but rarely post for fear of messing up my life. But this was too weird for me to let it go. Stopped by CBK next to the keg in Westminster to try out Maria's talent. I got there about an hour after opening and followed a nice looking provider in through the back door. She pointed to a door and asked if I wanted to give it a try. She didn't look like what others have said about Maria's body (she wasn't that over weight but wasn't a spinner either). I'm nearly deaf and don't even try to communicate with the ladies so didn't ask for her name. I asked for a half hour and she urged me to shell out 40 for a full hour and I agreed (what's an extra 10 if the service is good). She seemed pretty concerned about hygiene and used a lot of wipes to ensure that I was clean and wasted no time starting with a BBBJ. When she had my attention she pointed to my jeans and asked how much I planned to spend. I pulled out the wallet and peeled off 4 Jacksons for her. She frowned a bit so I added another bill to put a smile on her face. She gave me all the things I was interested in including rimming, covered CG, and mission. Before I popped, I asked her to do a little teasing by hand to finish things up. After that, she did a pretty nice massage, gave me water, and asked me to return.
Here's the strange part. Mommason followed me out to the parking lot and asked me if I was satisfied with the service. I assured her I was and she asked how much I was charged. I told her I paid $. She acted surprised and asked if that was for a handy. I assured her I got full service and she seemed relieved. Not sure what that was all about but it was the first time I've ever been asked if I got what I wanted. If my provider wasn't Maria, her service certainly matched what I've read about.
-
01-29-20 21:07 #20540Senior Member

Posts: 356She was $$. 5 when I saw her but this was probably about 5 years ago now.
Originally Posted by PwrRngr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 19:58 #20539Regular Member

Posts: 18Is that the new Massage spot they recently opened?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1492
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 19:23 #20538Senior Member

Posts: 261Was she heavily tattooed??
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1492
[View Original Post]
She was at Temptation for a long time. Good.
To know where she landed.
-
01-29-20 18:18 #20537Senior Member

Posts: 654No nuru
As has been noted by a few of you guys, real nuru is hard to find. Today its used more as a marketing term than a description of services. Real nuru requires some investment and setup, and I think that's partly why is hard to come by (if you'll pardon the pun). The essentials are: one hottie; one waterproof mattress sheets; nuru gel; water. Both of you need to get 100% naked and wet. That usually means showering together and not drying off. Then she applies the gel and the slides begin. If your bodies are not wet, the gel tends to congeal and its like your covered with glue or something like that. Usually when "nuru" is offered, its more like an oil massage. That can be fun and intense but its not the real thing. My experience in So Cal has been limited to San Diego. I know of only two who do it here: Sam the Nuru Girl and Nirvana Angel. Sam is mature aged, and will sometimes get herself off in a session by rubbing her pussy against you if she is in the mood. Nirvana offers full-on nuru and also a FS option, but it costs an arm and a leg. Some useful links: https://www.nurugirl.com/ and https://nirvanaisclassy.ch/.
Originally Posted by BTrain
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 16:31 #20536Regular Member

Posts: 11Bff
Went back today and was sorely disappointed. Frumpy lady mid-40's was up front, and to my dismay came into my room after I'd disrobed and laid down. Massage was good, but when the half hour was up she just said "all done!" I remarked that the end of the massage was different last time I was there, and she just replied "Oh, I don't do that. " When I asked if there was another girl working who might finish the massage, she said no. Given my prior experience here and what others have written, I wonder if she thought I was LE? This is only the second time in around 100 AMP visits that I've struck out.
-
01-29-20 13:05 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 142My ideal is a great massage / rub with oral.
Originally Posted by JacobsLadder69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 12:30 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 67What was the damage?
What was the damage for Aria?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
Best,
PwrRngr1.
-
01-29-20 11:40 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 4717th & Ross / Santa Ana
A bit pricey but worth it. Had Candy, enhanced top and rear.
I would repeat, definitely better than those high mileage grannies.
-
01-29-20 09:54 #20532Regular Member

Posts: 121Most of the better ones who eventually offered more are long gone now. If you really want FS along with your massage you're better off going to an indy provider.
Originally Posted by JDog1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 02:07 #20531Regular Member

Posts: 13Chloe Newport mesa
Seen Chloe a few times at Newport Mesa, beautiful young girl with the most amazing D's I've ever felt. She is a hit or miss though, have had 2 sessions where she's into it and 2 other times where she was a bit cold. Definitely worth a visit if you like big tatas.
-
01-29-20 00:45 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 142Do you have any recommendations on ones that have done more?
Originally Posted by JacobsLadder69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 00:20 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 82For someone who is not looking for FS or BJ and appreciates a lot of body contact with beautiful women, the type of "nuru" commonly offered in OC is worth considering. It can be hit or miss depending on the provider, but I've had a few great experiences. The best was with Novia, where the ending was HJ but felt as good as FS if not better. I've also heard good things about the legendary Kat and hope to see her soon.
-
01-28-20 22:28 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 165Those were the days. Naughty Nadia. She was a great provider -- She shows up every now and then for a few weeks -- but it has definitely been a while.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 22:16 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 436Too kind thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Santooki
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



