Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 17943
-
01-30-20 07:41 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 123Katie
Does anyone know where to go to see the poster pm me if I like.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 06:59 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 484Katie and boyfriend
I wonder if Katie's boyfriend / roommate is also on that list? There are 15 people on the list. 3 of which there are women.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 01:28 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 437Katie
Sorry Keith Jackson. No way sending you a screen shot. You still supposedly BB Allie?
Originally Posted by JasonKeth12
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 22:22 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 81Paige
I've always thought Paige's STG ad pics made her look weird, but with some positive reviews and better recent pics, I decided to give her a try. The good: Setup was easy and straightforward, directed me to a shithole apartment block near the ballpark on Broadway. She is friendly enough, told me it was her sisters' apartment, and how bad-ass her sisters and brothers are (10 in total), how she's the leat badass of them all, but she can still really kick some ass. Ok. As she was starting to remove her sweatpants, she told me not not to be alarmed by all the bruises on her legs, had been jumped by some east-side girls when, as a west-sider she had been caught in their territory. I'm unacquainted with Lexington's Eastside / Westside chick gang war. With that warning she exposed her horrifically bruised legs that had certainly been pounded by something. No bed available because it's her sisters' apartment so we commenced on the couch. I personally dislike couch-fucking — awkward, hard to find the correct angle. Anyway, she's started with a decent BBBJ, covered me and moved on to cg, switched to doggie and finished mish. Overall it was fine: didn't care for all the ghetto talk, oblivious and disinterested to part-of-town rivalries in Lex. (Is that even real? I finished up quickly and rolled out. Will not repeat.
-
01-29-20 22:14 #3959Banned Member

Posts: 3Scintillating Serena
Wow guys. Just wow. Serena still has my breath taken from her amazing appearance, sexy voluptuous curves, an ass for days, and a smile that shines bright. Then her BJ OMG her BJ. I can't even put in words. Best GFE ever! Made me feel like I'm was an old boyfrien. Then her "special trick" . OMG guys. A must try and repeat repeat repeat.
-
01-29-20 22:13 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 442I think it's
Fayette county sheriffs office.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 21:58 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 81Paige
I've always thought Paige's STG ad made her look weird, but with some positive reviews and better recent pics, I decided to give her a try. The good: Setup was easy and straightforward, directed me to a shithole apartment block near the ballpark on Broadway.
-
01-29-20 21:56 #3956Regular Member

Posts: 20Backwoods Barbie
Had a dream with backwoods Barbie. Only looking for BBBJ w / rj, not on the market for FS. BJ skills were fantastic. She was very Into it, then asked for rj and she did not disappoint. Very good, very nice woman. Certainly not a spinner, but that didn't bother me at all. From what I received I would recommend.
Does anyone have any recommendations for providers of excellent BBBJ's?
Thanks.
-
01-29-20 21:03 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 123Fcso
What is fcso.
-
01-29-20 20:40 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 152Katie
What are the charges?
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 20:20 #3953Banned Member

Posts: 545FCSO Most Wanted
Wait, is there a reward? LOL.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 20:14 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 67Can you pm a screenshot or link please:(
I will like to see it. So sad and scary.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 18:56 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 173Just and FYI on Katie
I know Lexington Katie is a favorite on here and I really enjoyed her during my visit too. However, she was on the FCSO Most Wanted poster yesterday so might want to beware hate to see a monger go down if she gets swept up while visiting.
-
01-29-20 16:16 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 173Cashmere
Broke down and saw Cashmere recently. Nice to speak with during the set up over text and fairly responsive even though there was some lack of communication at times. However unfortunately I recommend staying away. Pictures are a lot more glamorous then real life and I would venture to say she has a lot more age (or at least looks like it) then she advertises as well. Gave a pretty good BBBJ but that was about the only positive from the experience. In the price category that she wants to be in you can find much better. I will not be repeating and wish I had spent my donation elsewhere. YMMV but for what its worth I wouldn't recommend a visit.
-
01-29-20 16:10 #3949Regular Member

Posts: 7Richmond
Any Richmond providers? What happened to Bree and all the ones in Richmond? Also has anyone heard from Selena in awhile?











Reply With Quote





