Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,891 to 16,905 of 28068
-
01-29-20 14:32 #11178Regular Member

Posts: 22You Spa Lemon Grove / Closed
Drove by you Spa in Lemon Grove (on Broadway) and there's a for lease sign and the shades are gone off the windows. You guys are going to have to hit up the local retirement homes for some GILF action.
-
01-29-20 11:38 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 56Know Knots
I concur. Went there for the first time this past weekend. Paid for HH. Got a spinner named Angeline or somesuch. Good English skills, very nice body with full natural C cups, mid 20's to 30 yo tops. Started with her knees on my back and had decent massage skills. Had to tip prior to action, though. Was a real goer, did CBJ, 69, CG, mish, and finished with an intimate HJ. Disappointed she wouldn't DFK nor allow FIV, but that's ok. Not once did she complain about Little Mikey's size, which was nice. Will repeat, but there spots in Kearney Mesa with equally good talent for a bit less.
Originally Posted by Freedo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 22:41 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 393Is it MSOG?
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 22:37 #11175Senior Member

Posts: 3932 pops for that price? Damn. I feel ripped off now.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 21:16 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 146Mission Bay area?
I am a regular on the Atlanta forum and am in SD Mission Bay area for 2 days. Wondering if there are any good place to get a rub down with HE in the area that will not need me to tell them what I want? I am here until Thursday night. Thanks in advance, beautiful city!
-
01-28-20 19:05 #11173Senior Member

Posts: 244Good ole Wen
Stopped by Wen in SM again, its been awhile. No idea who to ask for these days so just went in blind- drew Lee-lee (Lily? She was cute w / decent bod and started right off with caressing my ass. I went in with a game plan of getting two pops and in the past they always tell me I should ask for a pop at the beginning. So about 15 min in she's straddling & grinding her crotch on my ass. So that got me going enough to get me to turn over and tell her I wanted one pop now and then one at the end. She liked the idea and got right to it. Finished the massage and then round two and this time she did sort of a lay half on me while stroking thing. I had my arm around her pulling her close while she moaned softly into my ears. Not bad at all!! There was never any discussion of tips the entire time, she was super cool. Tipped 60 and BTW was pleased that its still only 40 to the house for the hour. Would repeat. Wen doesn't disappoint.
-
01-28-20 13:54 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 71Know Knots
Great rotation of hot K girls. Been my go to for awhile but don't see too many mentions of it.
Standard pricing FS for most K Shops; HH 60 1-1. 2 and HR 100 1. 6-2. 0 depending on the girl.
-
01-28-20 11:07 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 402A great list
Thank you so much for the info. Much appreciated and I'll be sure to provide reviews as I see the girls.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 20:51 #11170Senior Member

Posts: 132Vicki / Angela cont
Cute but plain innocent look going for her. It's been a while, but if you look her up, you can find lots of discussion about her. From Z Massage to Paradise, to the last I saw Angel. If you look the place up since it opened, there's lots of info of what's available there too. In any case, has anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by OtherSailor
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 14:57 #11169Regular Member

Posts: 11I've only been there twice and haven't gotten anyone's name other than the two I reviewed. Do you have a description?
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 13:23 #11168Senior Member

Posts: 380Independents
Melissa is amazing. Her CMT skills are 1000% legit, and she has a strong command of her sensuality. She expands her menu after a couple visits. And for a price, nearly anything is available.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
Other independents that rate high for me with strong massage skills and sensual finish that is mostly HE.
Kerry DD in Mission Valley.
Victoria in Del Mar.
Tiffany (in Solana Beach now).
Gabriella in UTC.
Julia (French) in Mission Valley.
PM for more details.
-
01-27-20 13:02 #11167Senior Member

Posts: 160Fine Touch Accupressure
This place has been on my list ever since I read a couple reports about it here. I finally went Saturday, and man am I glad I did. I drew Cici, and would say she's mid 30's, thin, with nice small a / b cups. Additionally, she had the largest nipples I've ever seen in person. They were phenomenal. To describe them as eraser tips wouldn't be doing them justice. Just purely fantastic if you're a big nipple lover like I am. It's one of the main reasons why I prefer Asians. Nipple's aside, she was fun, playful and sexy. Then the fun began. Oh man, I told her I felt cheap and used, and she laughed. Trust me, she did me not the other way around. This girl loves what she does and it shows. She's only there Thur-Sat and I will be back. . 6 entrance, 1. 2 tip. Which honestly seemed low for what I got.
-
01-26-20 22:57 #11166Senior Member

Posts: 132Vicki / Angela
Been wanting to go back there for a while, but it's too out of the way for me. Is Angela / Vicki not there anymore?
Originally Posted by OtherSailor
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 16:48 #11165Senior Member

Posts: 402Michelle
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972
The pics aren't her but she has a very similar body type.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 13:47 #11164Senior Member

Posts: 235These girls change their looks and attitudes as fast as they can change clothes. I paid a visit to there the other day again, and had set up an appointment with the original girl that had teased me in El Cajon a few months ago. When I arrived, she looked nothing like how I remember her and her photo that she sent me. Her attitude was all about money, which is a huge turnoff. She is laying on top of me and wants me to drive to an ATM and get 2 for her. I had to laugh, and almost wanted to see another girl at that point. I stuck with it though, and she finished me off.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Now CiCi was there, but I may have got the name wrong. The masseuse that told me her name was Cici was now named Lucy. I may have mixed that up by mistake, and if so, my apologies. Lucy was there but at first I didn't recognize her as her hair was different, and was surprised when she recognized me.
She thought I was wanted to see her, and seemed a bit disappointed when I went with another girl. However, enough talk and eye contact assured her that next time I would be with her.
The masseuse that I had seen previously, Lucy, was pretty to me in a very simple way, not a raving beauty, and I did not even recognize her when I first walked in the second time. Her actions and eye contact were what gave it away. So my apologies to RChangDatyKing, if I got your hopes up too much. In this hobby, what is acceptable to one person, can be completely undesirable to another. In the future, I will preface my opinions of "Pretty" as something along the lines of, "In my eyes at least. " LOL.











Reply With Quote




