Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,146 to 23,160 of 30788
-
01-29-20 23:07 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 175Which one?
Which Stacy? Link?
Originally Posted by AbbyNormal
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 22:21 #7642Regular Member

Posts: 12Beebee
What happened with her?
Originally Posted by Crtchadialhntr
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 21:31 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 827I have seen her a long time ago, she is for real.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 20:47 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 546Delicious Drea
She has been reviewed on here. Just search for "Drea".
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 20:13 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 121Re: Madison
Those on a tight budget can always opt for the $400 half-hour "massage plus". Seriously- $400 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Who the hell is paying that??
-
01-29-20 16:26 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 67Delicious Drea in Durham?
Has anyone seen Delicious Drea in Durham?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/723110864188
Thanks.
-
01-29-20 15:09 #7637Regular Member

Posts: 4Roxie
Seen some reviews so I decided to have a dream with Roxie, setup was very easy, and she's sweet to talk to.
Meeting in person, she is the girl in the pictures, and she is a wonderful sweet package. She's pretty with a nice plump ass and big, soft tits. Opted for the QV, as I just wanted some head, CBJ, as she uses protection and I prefer it that way. Very sweet girl with amazing skill, I think I lasted 2 minutes, if that. Treat her well, she's a good one.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/099120169992
-
01-29-20 13:04 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 168She's for real. Started out on SA maybe a year ago, but she wasn't playing games: she wanted $200 to meet, I offered $150 since I was paying for the hotel room. She didn't bat an eye. She was immediately DTF.
She's sweet and energetic. Or was, anyway. And feels more like fucking your daughter's friend than a working girl. If she still has that vibe, let us know!
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 12:17 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 458Review
And just like that a couple of ladies will surely experience an increase in callers. It will be interesting to see if their dinations go up.
-
01-29-20 11:36 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 1651Madison
Thought I would help her out a little. She is on Rub Ratings and for the low price of $600 she will give a "massage plus" no face pics, suspect body pics, no reviews, nothing comes up googling her number but don't let any of that deter you. It's not often that a deal like this comes up.
-
01-29-20 10:30 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 78Blacklist.
An official blacklist, not sure. But there is an unofficial local area blacklist where a lot of the independent providers talk on. I have seen it.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 09:43 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 666Sitting on the edge of my seat
And hitting refresh every 5 seconds waiting for your reviews!
Originally Posted by HornyNcsu
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 09:24 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 1710Bianca yes, Lady G not for me
I went to see Lady G with high hopes. Her pics aren't bad and she has a rep for good service, but after a lot of confused communication where she had me mixed up with another guy and we went around and around too much for my liking, when I finally got to see her she's a LOT older than those pics. Short, small, old looking. Like maybe 20 years older. She seemed pretty rough and strung out. I looked her over a couple minutes and told her I was sorry but I was going to move on. YMMV I guess, but wasn't for me.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
I was very lucky, however, that one of my favorites was available just down the road. Bianca is gorgeous. She's tall and has hall of famer tits. She removed the nipple rings and it's so much better, since she doesn't allow DATY or COB so you have to at least indulge in those beauties. Her body is amazing. Don't miss the bottom two pics on this ad. That's how she looks and there's only a few right now in the area with model bodies like hers. Be nice. She's very clean and everything's covered. Dropped to her knees for a nice, sensual CBJ and on to doggie, then finished in mish in the bag. She just moved to the area so should be around. Don't burn her out guys!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/44193004/
-
01-29-20 09:21 #7630Banned Member

Posts: 1Stacy
Hello Fellow Hobbyest! I had the great pleasure of visiting with Stacy in Raleigh last week. Easy contact, wanted a security photo (no big deal), nice hotel. She is definitely the woman in the photos (she is hotter in real life). She is an absolute delight! She is sexy, energetic, funny, adorable, attentive, very intuitive, professional, skilled and did I say sexy. With a capitol S! THE best head game I've ever experience (and guys, I've had porn star lips on junior and the twins). If a spinner with long hair, great tits, tight ass and nice legs are your thing, then you've got to give her call.
-
01-29-20 09:15 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 1710JLQ on 1/25. I've never seen her but she advertises a lot. The weird thing is that she was obviously providing from this hotel, but they tagged her on a bunch of charges. I wonder how they scoped her out and got her on this. Be careful out there.










Reply With Quote





