Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 14668
-
02-01-20 17:57 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 41Back in the Game
So after a long hiatus from this world, I suddenly find myself single and wanting to find pussy that won't suck the life out of you. I know how this board works and understand that you have to give to receive, so I set out to do some independent research. Saw this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...310/7275644044 because I hadn't read anything about her, she looked legit, and I love big boobies. Photos are accurate, but obviously doctored. She is older, but her body is tight, odor free, smooth, and free of candy use. Her friend answered the door at her incall location, which is a little over 10 blocks south of downtown. It was safe in the day time, but I'm not sure at night. A little worn down house and she does her activities upstairs in one of the bedrooms. BBBJ was "polite" with no DT or slobbering. She asked if I wanted to finish like that, but no CIM is available. I passed. CFS was actually really good. She hopped up on top of me and rode me nicely. Tight fit, wet, and the gap between her thighs lets her get all the way down on you. With nice big boobs in my face and mouth, I didn't last long. Wipes offered for cleanup and I was on my way. Activities allowed: BBBJ, CFS. Not allowed: CIM, kissing, anal. Damage was. 6 for a QV, which was less than the. 8 she first wanted. She is super easy to get a hold of and responds quickly.
-
02-01-20 16:03 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 220Nicole The Legend
Had a good visit with Niki recently. No, her teeth are not black! Friendly, willing to please, fresh out of the shower. She is open front and back. Great BBBJ. Mid level hotel, room was clean, decent area. $80 for HH. I will repeat.
http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...t/410325433518
-
01-31-20 20:22 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 1765Kittie
She is still one of my ATFs! Sexy at any size. Too bad she has that thing hanging over her that will take her out of action before I can hit it again. Well, at least in the next 6 months. She's been gone before and always comes back better than ever.
Originally Posted by TampaRook
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 16:59 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 78Question time
Now that Astrid is gone on vaca. Who takes over the throne for best BBBJ in the area? Asking for a friend haha.
-
01-31-20 12:32 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 84For you Kittie fans.
I just talked to Kitty and she said that she's going to be going to visit her uncle for a while about six months she said. I know she's trying to make a little paper before she goes on "vacation" so she has some extra spending money.
I'm going to go try to visit her tomorrow or Sunday before she leaves on Monday. From what she told me she's going to be staying at that deluxe Pinellas county resort facility.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7276557262/1
-
01-31-20 12:05 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 536Hot MILFy double:. Ghosting
This ad, not renewed, but still up from 1/29:
https://st-petersburg.skipthegames.c...l/885698297936
Contacted via text just before noon 29th. All set for double about 7. Checking in about 6 p. No response.
Texted next AM, "we were waiting on you. " "Tonite?" "Yes".
Checked about 6 p. **Crickets*.
Still nothing.
Just heads up. YMMV.
Had been seeing 1 of them, so I'm not understanding what went off the rails. She's not responding on her # either.
-
01-31-20 04:17 #2902Regular Member

Posts: 23Any info on Elisha in Clearwater would be appreciated! Thanks!
Originally Posted by SuperMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 22:14 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 1776Deleted by Admin
Why would you quote it if you didn't like it?
Next time report it and save the fingerwaggen.
A2
-
01-30-20 20:18 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 145Hope not.
[Deleted by Admin]
We don't really have an infraction for this because we never thought some guy would do it.
A2
-
01-30-20 17:49 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 84I've been telling taytay to turn her self in since Christmas. I'm kinda glsd she's in with the uncle. She might live to see 21 now.
Originally Posted by PeterRammer
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 06:12 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 271
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PeterRammer
[View Original Post]
Subtle much? Yeah Astrid is currently with Uncle, If you've been trying to schedule something my apologies, been spending quality time prior to her getting pinched.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 12:48 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 111Deets? Interested in karma stories. Especially on toria.
Originally Posted by PeterRammer
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 11:31 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 601Saw her years ago when she worked at a shop. I didn't know she was still around. She'll put a hurting on you for sure.
Originally Posted by SuperMon
[View Original Post]
Found an old video of her (yellow shirt).
https://handjobhub.com/video/three-b...tion-7938.html
-
01-28-20 23:17 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 960Was probably on a warrant and then got picked up and in jail hence the unavailability
Was probably on a warrant for "failure to appear" or similar charges and then got picked up and put in jail hence the unavailability. Just a guess though.
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 21:45 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 70Astrid
Why is she totally unavailable? Been trying to reach her for a while but she never answers.
Originally Posted by PeterRammer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




