Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 11013
-
01-29-20 04:07 #1248Regular Member

Posts: 11Back away from this Escort and friends Fed, LE Hot and Being Track
Where I don't know what confusing If you look on listcrawler Seattle now they're doing Damage control they've took down the Elise pic claiming to be Indian and stuck another escort in her places. This information that we're blessed to see it come out to save us attorney fees & some of us from getting divorce with a Fed sting. It tell you by her and the pimp doing damage control this is 110% true information. All pussy is not good pussy to sell even the dumbest street pimp know that but not if you're reason for the escorts being track by LE. Fbi doing the pimp activities transporting drugs, underage kids, promoting prostitution states to states the pimp sit back and give the order. The fed doesn't look at it that way they know who doing what. Underage kids being rape by this dude. He all on the website with his hoes like he just open up a store but went in a deleted his pic hell the Feds seen that months months ago before the hoe notify him LOL. They using WhatsApp like it for private clients so can see when they making illegal transactions, and so the Reg clients they don't need reference and she know they're not informant but I don't care WhatsApp you may have you can't stop them fellas from looking into your pvt IG accounts FB pvt WhatsApp account. I'm out fellas I don't even contact this girl Tina, Elise, Dior Foxx etc.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 15:20 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 56Nairobi
Does anyone have any insight into Nairobi on t and a? Seems new, but intriguing.
-
01-26-20 13:51 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 220To quote Samuel L. Jackson, "English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If I could quote him as well and direct you to the terms of service you agreed to when you joined
No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.
No Trolling: Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.
Let me make it even easier for your small brain
Don't fucking post about the men who write here, post about the chicks you fuck. This thread is called "Escort Reports" it's not called "What Some Asshole Thinks About the Reports That Get Posted Here."
Hopefully that clears it up for you.
You're welcome,
A2
-
01-25-20 20:15 #1245Regular Member

Posts: 11Seattle Elise, Tina, Dior Foxx, Kamilla loretol loretol, Jessica, amy sweet, Aaila
Heads up this is a hot chick but. FBI on this beauty around the Northgate SeaTac area. They after the pimp Jay he's into serious crimes in the Seattle area. Back away my friends it's on Twitter Roberta James and she going by Kamilla loretol she's not saying nothing but took down her profile pic and stuck something in replace. Say this been a 3 yrs things with LE so phone are tap and people are track with these guys. Hope this was helpful news. Seattle News Alert!
-
01-25-20 19:44 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 447Jewels
Anybody have any intel on this one?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...w/660441071666
Much thanks!
-
01-25-20 05:19 #1243Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Alexis STG
I sent her a message last week before I read the comments about her on this board. She never responded so I let it go. She contacted me last night and asked if I might still be interested, she was in Everett. I generally wasn't after reading the negative comments about her, but decided to see what was on the menu. I told her that I wanted full uncovered service and what was her rate. No response again so I let it go. A couple of hours later she sent me several texts, saying that I should get a girlfriend and why should she degrade herself to do BB and that I'm a trick and there's a reason why I need to hire her. Most of it was rambling nonsense and I let it got to see how far she'd take it. I went on for probably about a half-hour. I finally replied and told her that she advertises as a mom but yet she's hooking out of dirty drug motels. If she wanted to make nasty comments about me and how she won't degrade herself. Then perhaps she could get her life together because it seems as though she's already put herself in a degrading position. I don't normally like to argue with hookers because it's usually fruitless, but I couldn't let that one go. She STFU after that.
Just seems like entitled drama, avoid her.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 14:06 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 127Personal info
I gave out my personal and work info to an escort once. Received terrible service and then posted a negative reviews. The provider then proceeded to call my WORK and threaten me. Luckily at the time my office and boss were all men and Most all were in the hobby so I want too worried. But it could have been ugly. So I will get verified, but won't give work info.
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 23:26 #1241Regular Member

Posts: 17Best MSOG Cock worship in Seattle / Kent?
Hey guys,
Coming for a quick weekend in a few weeks and wondering who gives the best MSOG CW up in the area.
-
01-21-20 20:49 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 121Bad news bears, would not recommend whatsoever. I showed up, she was high as a fuckin kite, drugs all over the place, and I got the fuck out.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 12:57 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 217I can see why you would be both intrigued and uncertain. Her writing style is a bit different.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 00:58 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 77Alexis
Has anyone seen the following lady?
http://everett.skipthegames.com/mass...l/668123436443
I see her ads all the time on STG and I can't tell if it's a really good or bad idea. Any info would be great (pm is cool too) and apologies if she has been referenced, still figuring out how to reliably search for someone who comes from that site.
-
01-17-20 15:28 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 96[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
01-17-20 13:07 #1236Regular Member

Posts: 15Hotels to avoid?
Does anyone have any information on what hotels to avoid in the Seattle and Bellevue area? I hear to avoid all motels, and the 116 hotel in Bellevue. Are there others that are known for being places to steer clear of?
-
01-17-20 10:18 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 2184Tna
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
Yes this seems to be a sustained DDoS attack that is lasting over a couple days. Even using a middleware like cloudfare to filter attacking requests, they are not able to sustain their integrity. With all the money they are collecting in membership dues. They need to spend more in upping their tech game. Sad. I use them as a starting point, filtering out the fake reviews. The pics is mostly what I go for.
Originally Posted by CalvinSeeksFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 15:18 #1234Regular Member

Posts: 7TNA ok now?
I mostly use TNA and been having account for years.
Originally Posted by RahulDwarka
[View Original Post]
TNA just renewed their pages?
Hopefully okay to use it again.











Reply With Quote




