Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2524

    CaribbeanBeauty992

    Met her a few weeks ago. Pics are real, DTF. Wanted $5, wouldn't negotiate. We'll see if she comes back later.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/275a4...4-9c169e711d13

  2. #2523

    BestBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d6cb...a-a893e51bc971

    Wants 5-1 k. Asked if 3 would get me anywhere. She said sure, for oral only. Finally got her go 4 for everything, but will pass. I can get almost two babies for that much or just a little more.
    Chatted with her when I was on Oahu a couple months ago. Had the meet set up and she kept postponing, so never did see her.

  3. #2522
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    With me. I blocked her and moved on.
    She did the same thing to you?

  4. #2521

    Did the exact same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/505c6...a-eb798eda6a2d

    Wanted to set up a meet for tomorrow, all was good, then she came up with a sob story that she needed 100 for her Phone bill. Would not shut to about it, now she is refusing to meet.

    Just another scam.
    With me. I blocked her and moved on.

  5. #2520

    Another scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/505c6...a-eb798eda6a2d

    Wanted to set up a meet for tomorrow, all was good, then she came up with a sob story that she needed 100 for her Phone bill. Would not shut to about it, now she is refusing to meet.

    Just another scam.

  6. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by DDarko  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/26986...d-c780af304bc9

    Anyone know anything about her? She quoted me 500 and to test my luck I said 2 instead and to my surprise she said yes. She wants to meet either tonight or tomorrow.
    I chatted with her a few mos ago. We'd negotiated everything and was getting ready to pull the trigger that night but she wouldn't agree to BBFS so I passed. Oh well. Let us know how it goes please.

  7. #2518

    PrDoll58

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26986...d-c780af304bc9

    Anyone know anything about her? She quoted me 500 and to test my luck I said 2 instead and to my surprise she said yes. She wants to meet either tonight or tomorrow.

  8. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Can you supply any details about the service, bb etc? Also what does "substantial financial support l" entail?
    500 no clock watching. BBBJ cfs (my choice) Greek.

  9. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Really enjoyed my time with her and planning a repeat possibly weekly regular.
    Can you supply any details about the service, bb etc? Also what does "substantial financial support l" entail?

  10. #2515

    Mary

    Anyone have any info? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2193c...4-4aeada9ec9fa

  11. #2514

  12. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    How did it go with her?
    Really enjoyed my time with her and planning a repeat possibly weekly regular.

  13. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insight here. Began conversation and planning a meet tonight.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/38f3c...8-19471739a8da
    How did it go with her?

  14. #2511

    More Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    I've met with two of the three. If you would like more info, feel free to pm me.
    I would appreciate the insight as well, as I have talked (on and off) with them in the past. Never scheduled anything as they disappear for a week.

  15. #2510

    More Info

    I've met with two of the three. If you would like more info, feel free to pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Don't have any new information other than what you posted. They only meet together. They want around $500. Didn't discuss services but they seemed DTF. There are actually 3 of them. They are kind of hard to get a hold of and will disappear for weeks with no contact. I stopped pursuing but would start again if anyone has a good report.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06719...5-1dfbff323359

    https://www.seeking.com/member/afd65...b-186a9fe4a453

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ed61...3-203719a36d3b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape