Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 19288
-
01-27-20 15:57 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 30Rose
Sunday morning. I started texting her at 7:46 a.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 15:19 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 478Which lady?
So it sure would be nice if you could tell us who this lady is? Give us her link to go to? Was it Michelle O'bama? Hillary Clinton? Ohhhh, I know, Rosie O'Donnell? Sure would be nice to know.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 11:48 #7136Banned Member

Posts: 1739Rose
Can I ask when you were suppose to see her cause she was picked up for possession charges?
Originally Posted by Mmccob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 11:18 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 33Been there done that!
She has gotten me as well, twice actually! Luckily it was just time wasted and not money!
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 10:27 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 1942Rip Offs
That's the problem with a lot of these girls on STG. Drugs, drama, weird set ups or in calls etc. Personally, I prefer the girls on our sister site. Found most of them reliable and experiences are usually good. If I was going to see a provider that I did not know, I've learned to use the Search function on this page to read reviews before making a decision to contact or go see them. This hobby has enough risks as it is without taking an ounce of precaution! IMHO.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 10:11 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 70You can't or shouldn't trust anyone on candy. Ever.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 09:45 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 336Lacey rip off
She's definitely not the sweet, innocent likable girl her pictures make her seem. She ripped me off recently. Met her at a hotel and provided roses for a room and poof! Gone. I know, I know. Should never have given up roses so shame on me. I foolishly thought she was so well know she wouldn't pull something like that, but it just goes to show you can't trust these girls.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 07:21 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 30Ghosted by Rose
Saw this women's ad and reminded me of a college sweetheart. Set up an outcall for hr visit. Unfortunately, she never showed up. Too bad cause I really wanted to see her.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...2/449700461773
-
01-27-20 06:47 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 302Anyone seen CARRIE
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...n/136352594054
Phone number does not find goodies, nor does search here. There was a CARRIE in 2015, but I believe not her. Questioning if good to know and go.
Monker ON.
-
01-27-20 04:55 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 46Strange indeed. Every time I saw her she did whatever I wanted. DATY, BBFS, etc. I guess YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mmccob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 00:35 #7128Regular Member

Posts: 21Summer
Wondering if anyone else getting texts from Summer that had moved to Vero not long ago? Anyone else getting texts from her late at night? Was from a different phone number which had me puzzled. Feel free to private email me if you have any info on her. Thanks.
-
01-26-20 21:12 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 30To top it off I've see her before as well. She is a great time, but really a let down to get ghosted on the home stretch.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 18:47 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 68She did me the same way
She did me the same way awhile ago! Appears to go in cycles with her as other trusted senior members have vouched for a good time with her. But I won't waste my time again.
Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 17:57 #7125Senior Member

Posts: 202What is her information.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 14:10 #7124Senior Member

Posts: 89Lacey
Set up a dream with Lacey last night. Text for a bit and came to a timeframe. Timeframe came and nothing. Text 30 min after time and nothing. This girl seems to not care about repeat regulars. A shame really.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/859562491652







Reply With Quote






