Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 19295
-
01-28-20 07:00 #7145Regular Member

Posts: 4Waste of money.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 00:45 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 1755Jess
I finally had a chance to meet up with Jess again on Sunday afternoon and had an exceptionally great time. She's moved from the hotel into a private residence. It's a mobile home owned by her aunt that's currently under renovation. I'm thinking she's the only one living there but that's just a guess. There's electricity but no running water. It may be because she's just moved in. Her room is way in the back with a king size bed. We got comfortable and she climbed on top and showed me what DFK was all about. The only other provider that has ever been that GFE with me was Dana. Just like my previous visit, Jess was clean and fresh, inside and out and smelled good. She obviously found someplace to shower prior to my arrival. Junior was in good spirits this time as he decided he wanted in on this action. We started in K9 for awhile and an "O", then Mish and then some DATY for another "O". Now this surprised me. We had been through two FS positions and she was still as fresh as a daisy for DATY. Then we finished up with some more K9. I can't say enough good things about her. She's attractive, beautiful teeth, great personality, very accommodating, great hygiene, beautiful breasts, honest and just a nice person. She's also got a substantial booty to get comfortable in too. She just got a new phone so some of her communication issues should get better. Jess is definitely going into my rotation. Her donations are 145 HH and 200 FH. If you decide to visit, just be aware of the water situation. It might even be on by then. Jess is RW approved and recommended.
http://archive.ph/JWvA1
-
01-27-20 21:58 #7143Banned Member

Posts: 1739Rose
Well she was picked up about hour later when she and a male were leaving an area of a male overdosing, she was caught with a bunch of herion. As of few hours ago she still in the grey bar motel.
Originally Posted by Mmccob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 20:46 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 424I don't ask very often, but this one is interesting
Does anyone have any knowledge of this hot blonde posting out of Satellite Beach? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/602096772871.
I haven't noticed any reports on her and it is difficult for me to believe that noone has tried her out. I should have this past week, but a last minute better option presented herself to me.
So, I am still interested if anyone can shed some light.
Thanks.
-LSG.
-
01-27-20 19:12 #7141Regular Member

Posts: 20Jade
Yup, she was the first SB I met in this area.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
Her comms were prompt.
Her body is tight and got a set of nice tits, face is a little rough.
But her real problem is all the drama.
I came to find out that she always ask for the Roses up front, then comes up with excuses to run away.
Such as Aunt, or car trouble etc.
So be aware, otherwise she is a OK.
-
01-27-20 18:39 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 253Lacey
I saw Lacey over a year ago when she was staying with Mia. This was right when she was transitioning from seeking arrangement to STG. A monger just before her STG debut, bought her a car and she wrecked it. Lacey was someone's SugarBaby at that time. She was absolutely freaking hot when I saw her. Like spending $$ on her for a dreamy session and it didn't make you blink. That being said, there was something about her that made me distance myself from her. I'm going to let you in on a little secret about her. She's highly intelligent, as in a way above IQ. Very pretty and a little sexual monster that is willing to go places. But she will use all angles to extract funds from you. Like a few times I was getting money request on one of my cash apps. It's was from someone I didn't even know and I'm like who the FCk is this person. Yep, it was Lacey. I haven't see her for a few months and boom. I get this odd request for money. To recap on Lacey, watch your back and don't get fooled by her. If you have deep pockets and time she can be fun. But I haven't really seen any reviews of her lately. Not to the point I want to go see her again.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 16:39 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 112I think this belongs to the Orlando pages!
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 15:57 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 30Rose
Sunday morning. I started texting her at 7:46 a.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 15:19 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 478Which lady?
So it sure would be nice if you could tell us who this lady is? Give us her link to go to? Was it Michelle O'bama? Hillary Clinton? Ohhhh, I know, Rosie O'Donnell? Sure would be nice to know.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 11:48 #7136Banned Member

Posts: 1739Rose
Can I ask when you were suppose to see her cause she was picked up for possession charges?
Originally Posted by Mmccob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 11:18 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 33Been there done that!
She has gotten me as well, twice actually! Luckily it was just time wasted and not money!
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 10:27 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 1944Rip Offs
That's the problem with a lot of these girls on STG. Drugs, drama, weird set ups or in calls etc. Personally, I prefer the girls on our sister site. Found most of them reliable and experiences are usually good. If I was going to see a provider that I did not know, I've learned to use the Search function on this page to read reviews before making a decision to contact or go see them. This hobby has enough risks as it is without taking an ounce of precaution! IMHO.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 10:11 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 70You can't or shouldn't trust anyone on candy. Ever.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 09:45 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 336Lacey rip off
She's definitely not the sweet, innocent likable girl her pictures make her seem. She ripped me off recently. Met her at a hotel and provided roses for a room and poof! Gone. I know, I know. Should never have given up roses so shame on me. I foolishly thought she was so well know she wouldn't pull something like that, but it just goes to show you can't trust these girls.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 07:21 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 30Ghosted by Rose
Saw this women's ad and reminded me of a college sweetheart. Set up an outcall for hr visit. Unfortunately, she never showed up. Too bad cause I really wanted to see her.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...2/449700461773









Reply With Quote






