Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 980 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2891

    Any info?

    Any info on this one? Looks nice. Just saw 1 comment talking about a lot of rules. Just wondering if anyone has any Intel. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/44166807/

  2. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for this GFE?
    Those pics been in ads for literally years probably all the way back to Craigslist and never a word about her.

  3. #2889

    Reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    I responded to this before referencing a torso pic in black dress.

    Just saw it again while checking out for MILFs.

    Here's the link from today in case you're still on the hunt.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/44004874/
    Any reviews for this GFE?

  4. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    She was a scarlet letter lady for awhile, but now is totally unavailable.
    Fuck me. At the advice of another member due to her fluid posting had kept a pretty constant watch out for her but came up dry.

  5. #2887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Tiny Marie

    Don't forget. The best looking, natural titties on any girl. I'll be back to see her soon. But I missed the "reviewed" rimming. Bill Ho.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5964-Escort-Reports&p=4228509#post4228509

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Not really but a nice looking kitty. She is over by the hospital district. Her room is not cluttered. Did not care or look about the rest of the house. She has always been fun with me.

  6. #2886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Tiny Mary

    That's the house. It wasn't cluttered any more than most. Besides, I came to play with her and not to inspect her house. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    She lived in my neighborhood for years, but not in a clean house at all. Clutter everywhere like in a few of her photos. Would this be a southside house near some water without saying too much? Just wondering if she moved.

  7. #2885

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by RideMeRideMe  [View Original Post]
    Does she have big meaty lips?
    Not really but a nice looking kitty. She is over by the hospital district. Her room is not cluttered. Did not care or look about the rest of the house. She has always been fun with me.

  8. #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I just had the extreme pleasure of visiting this Pixy in St Pete. I am talking about "tiny Marie". And tiny she is and with a perfect (IMO) body. Her location is a clean and safe private residence. Her BBBJ was slow and gentle, just the way I like it. Her pussy was clean and tasty. 100/ hhr was reasonable and I will definitely repeat. Bill Ho.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/43867681/
    She lived in my neighborhood for years, but not in a clean house at all. Clutter everywhere like in a few of her photos. Would this be a southside house near some water without saying too much? Just wondering if she moved.

  9. #2883

    Astrid missed an appointment last month!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Astrid lately?
    She was a scarlet letter lady for awhile, but now is totally unavailable.

  10. #2882

    Thanks for detals

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I just had the extreme pleasure of visiting this Pixy in St Pete. I am talking about "tiny Marie". And tiny she is and with a perfect (IMO) body. Her location is a clean and safe private residence. Her BBBJ was slow and gentle, just the way I like it. Her pussy was clean and tasty. 100/ hhr was reasonable and I will definitely repeat. Bill Ho.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/43867681/
    Does she have big meaty lips?

  11. #2881

    Astrid

    Has anyone seen or heard from Astrid lately?

  12. #2880

    Good service but,

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMiguel  [View Original Post]
    How was the donation? She looks sexy as fuck.
    She gives a great blow job. However, let's be honest. She is fat.

  13. #2879

    Same black dress pic popped up again. Bella?

    I responded to this before referencing a torso pic in black dress.

    Just saw it again while checking out for MILFs.

    Here's the link from today in case you're still on the hunt.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/44004874/


  14. #2878

    Tried, got cancelled on

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one out yet. I'm crazy about the skinny ones.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...928/7275656727
    My friend tried a day visit and was given a location and time, when he got close she cancelled and said she double booked with apologies.

  15. #2877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Tiny Marie

    I just had the extreme pleasure of visiting this Pixy in St Pete. I am talking about "tiny Marie". And tiny she is and with a perfect (IMO) body. Her location is a clean and safe private residence. Her BBBJ was slow and gentle, just the way I like it. Her pussy was clean and tasty. 100/ hhr was reasonable and I will definitely repeat. Bill Ho.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/43867681/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape