High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8794

    Looking for a cute black girl

    I am looking for a cute black girl that does outcalls. I'd like her to be good orally and willing to let me get off on her face. Here's the kicker though, she has to be ok with my girlfriend watching and possibly joining in for more than just oral. Recommendations appreciated and thanks in advance.

  2. #8793

    Iso info on redhead


  3. #8792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbys77  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if either of these are legit?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/651098518588

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/902522008433

    Was shocked when I saw someone other then blooming butterfly on there LOL.
    About time us benders had something decent to bang.

  4. #8791

    Noooooooo!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJim19  [View Original Post]
    I visited their website and it says they are retiring. Too bad, I just saw Tessa last November and she was something else.
    Very disappointed! They and City Girls were my go to for agency ladies. Amanda was my ATF of their ladies. I was supposed to have a date with Amanda on Saturday but they never responded to any of my communications. That explains it. THIS SUCKS. I saw quite of few of their ladies and never had a bad experience. Always spectacular.

  5. #8790

    Janesville youngster

    Quote Originally Posted by Bierman69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this cutie yet? I'm worried it's TGTBT! https://janesville.skipthegames.com/...n/928475830023.
    Always beware of far away area codes.

  6. #8789
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    She had a profile on SA too, not sure if its still there. I met her for a M&G at a coffee shop quite a few months ago. Much rougher in person than in the pictures and heavier, at least then. Very unattractive (to me) and very morbid personality. I couldn't get away from the M&G fast enough. Obviously didn't followup. Based on conversation she sounded DTF, and definitely wanted an "intimate" arrangement. She just didn't do it for me. Not even close. But, to each his own. She's real.

  7. #8788

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsw555  [View Original Post]
    I had the unfortunate displeasure of meeting the butterfly about two months ago. The experience almost convinced me to join the monastery. Needless to say, the photos that she posts are not recent and not representative and the service was marginal at best. I would guess she is an old looking 50 years old. I was really hoping for a better experience because I live about 10 minutes from her. Oh well.
    Try to set something up with her for hhr and when I was in the area she went silent on me. No big deal always in that area probably good I don't have anything that close LOL.

  8. #8787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this in Pewaukee yet?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...aukesha-587554#erotic.
    Any hits? Here is another ad.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/blonde...tiful/21643699

  9. #8786

    Touring girls is over

    I visited their website and it says they are retiring. Too bad, I just saw Tessa last November and she was something else.

  10. #8785

    Bloomin Butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by Atmech113  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen the blooming butterfly I'm curious about making the trip.
    I had the unfortunate displeasure of meeting the butterfly about two months ago. The experience almost convinced me to join the monastery. Needless to say, the photos that she posts are not recent and not representative and the service was marginal at best. I would guess she is an old looking 50 years old. I was really hoping for a better experience because I live about 10 minutes from her. Oh well.

  11. #8784

    Blooming butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I can't stress this enough, but avoid Blooming Butterfly at all costs. Nothing is worth the level of drama that comes along with her.
    Thanks will avoid.

  12. #8783

    Blooming Butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by Atmech113  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen the blooming butterfly I'm curious about making the trip.
    I can't stress this enough, but avoid Blooming Butterfly at all costs. Nothing is worth the level of drama that comes along with her.

  13. #8782

    Blooming butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbys77  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if either of these are legit?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/651098518588

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/902522008433

    Was shocked when I saw someone other then blooming butterfly on there LOL.
    Have you seen the blooming butterfly I'm curious about making the trip.

  14. #8781

    Fake pics but not awful

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/234201482856

    She's not even close to the pics.

    Easy communication and 15 minutes later I'm picking her up from a 27th street notel. She comes out and I'm like, fuk it, got this far already so I might as well. She's a tall mixed black / white girl, +180 lbs. Nothing sexy about her, but a great attitude. We find a quiet spot and she completes a better than average BBBJCIM (another bad catcher, bring your wipes).

    I might repeat. Nice enough location, nice service and attitude. But not sexy at all. She'll do well in a pinch tho.

    And I must add that my girlfriend paid for this one too. (literally) Angry live in girlfriend that pays cash for rent. A guy could get used to this.

  15. #8780

    Dee Dee

    This is Sidney's friend or old double partner, the girl mentioned a few posts back. I don't see why she had a bad "review" last summer when nobody even met her.

    Another sweet just bad position girl. Occasionally visits Milwaukee but hosts in West Bend in a decent and safe apartment complex. The instant I walked in I felt at ease and safe. She looks average or athletic build with stretch marks / body fat and bigger ass as in just fat and bigger tits just slightly deflated. Depending on the pic you see, she's not a bad looking girl just OK and she'll either be better in person or not.

    YMMV on couch or bed. CBJ / CFS, I felt like she had real skills in the BJ area wet and sloppy so I'd repeat to try it out. Pretty vocal and felt like she was really into FS.

    Damage was $ bill or $. 20 for hhr.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/902855624633

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/414-905-3073

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape