Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 42,181 to 42,195 of 52321
-
01-27-20 15:50 #10141Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks! Saw her yesterday, can see she definitely in her 40's or later. Normal session with her, nice smooth BBBJ and the rest just standard.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 13:31 #10140

Posts: 904Jessica with Sexy Fun K Girls
My detailed review this hottie. I'll definitely repeat before she is gone.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...review-1031730
-
01-27-20 12:33 #10139Senior Member

Posts: 802Big T
Welcome back man, you have many fans here. LOL.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 11:49 #10138Senior Member

Posts: 3480Monday Jan 27
M. Fox, Nuri, Cherry.
Sunny. Glow, Lyn.
Sexy Angels. Jane, Christine.
Sexyfunkgirls. Jessica, Janet.
-
01-27-20 09:28 #10137Senior Member

Posts: 153Janet was late 30's to mid 40's and not too good looking. Affectionate, enthusiastic and submissive, but it's hard to be into her. BBFS but it was just not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by NooGooGee81
[View Original Post]
Needless to say, the pictures are definitely not hers. I'll probably avoid that agency in the future.
-
01-27-20 03:47 #10136Senior Member

Posts: 1834M
Can't get access if she doesn't even respond back. It's pointless to have J as a reference if M gives you the cold shoulder.
Originally Posted by TidyChemist
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 03:45 #10135Senior Member

Posts: 1834Cona
Cona is a good looking MILF. She's probably in her 50's but has aged pretty well. The youngest of her current roster would probably go to Allie. But I haven't seen Nora so not sure on that. Megan would definitely be the youngest if she ever returns.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 23:07 #10134Senior Member

Posts: 69Which agency was that?
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 19:01 #10133Senior Member

Posts: 27Access to M
Can't you just gain access to M's stable if you already have access to J?
-
01-26-20 18:29 #10132Senior Member

Posts: 212Sexy Fun Kgirls Sunday 26
http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/companions/
Janet, Jessica. WLA.
-
01-26-20 16:26 #10131Senior Member

Posts: 1267M's crew is usually stocky plump MILFs, 40+ yrs old.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 15:26 #10130Banned Member

Posts: 46Booker M
Well, new to M, maybe. I have about 10-15 K-girl bookers I've used as refs.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I used to have many more numbers in my phone before I switched phones and numbers, from the glorious CV days.
Who knows, if M's been around a while maybe she has me from those years back?
Anyway, since we are on the Korean Agency BB thread, is it safe to say these M-girls and other girls we are talking about are BBFS?
I used to always say bbgfe, live and learn.
-
01-26-20 13:54 #10129Senior Member

Posts: 577M Stable
Been reading a few here, but with mixed reviews. How old is cona? Never visit her before. Also who's the youngest M has?
-
01-26-20 03:24 #10128Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you're new forget it. M is not accepting new clients.
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
Join hx and see kgirls there and gain solid refs from seeing them.
-
01-26-20 03:07 #10127

Posts: 904Yeah idk what that was about. Jessica took my cock balls deep and would've been okay with CIP. But I opted out at last minute. Not sure if CIP would be considered letting me go Ham.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




