Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 26375
-
01-27-20 06:12 #8780Regular Member

Posts: 21Dee Dee
This is Sidney's friend or old double partner, the girl mentioned a few posts back. I don't see why she had a bad "review" last summer when nobody even met her.
Another sweet just bad position girl. Occasionally visits Milwaukee but hosts in West Bend in a decent and safe apartment complex. The instant I walked in I felt at ease and safe. She looks average or athletic build with stretch marks / body fat and bigger ass as in just fat and bigger tits just slightly deflated. Depending on the pic you see, she's not a bad looking girl just OK and she'll either be better in person or not.
YMMV on couch or bed. CBJ / CFS, I felt like she had real skills in the BJ area wet and sloppy so I'd repeat to try it out. Pretty vocal and felt like she was really into FS.
Damage was $ bill or $. 20 for hhr.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/902855624633
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/414-905-3073
-
01-27-20 05:47 #8779Regular Member

Posts: 21Official Karina (bbw)
Saw last week. Yes, she is the girl in the pics. Cute but she wasn't dolled up like the pics so expect the 2nd pic and light skin black bbw with huge tits, possible droop or sag, but don't think deflated. Nice soft ass but plenty of body fat and stretch marks with acne and bumps around vaginal area. Didn't get to see her fully nude since it was in the car, maybe next time. I think genuinely sweet just in a rough situation, no problem or rush.
Stays near center in a sketchy area and not mobile so may have to pick up or call for a ride. Not bad just nothing special in terms of service. 5 star acting on the fake moans. CBJ with HJ that's very sloppy and loud slurping, I'd repeat just to try for BBJ. Quick doggy and mish, slid in right easily actually. Damage was $. 60 hhr.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/211929701883
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/262-298-8814
-
01-26-20 23:23 #8778Senior Member

Posts: 61Guys, took the advise and broke away from my regular. May have found a replacement on the first go. Very pleasant visit, she is extremely chill and much better looking in person. Screening was a bit sketchy at first, we had some text issues that about made both of us move on. Once past that, very responsive. Not rushed and looks to please.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 20:21 #8777Senior Member

Posts: 324Well.
I gave her a shot for her to my place for a little BBBJ and FS not too bad but she was a little musky and she stole my lighter. Like REALLY. WTF. !
Originally Posted by GPSlikesy
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 19:29 #8776Banned Member

Posts: 21Watertown
Milwaukee. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / exotic / incalls-and-cardates-in-watert /918147585702.
Saw this one a while back. She's a nice girl. Don't remember the donation. Easy setup via text. Went to a pretty dumpy place that she said was hers and she was remodeling. I doubt that but don't care. No bed, blanket on the floor. BBBJ covered mish doggy all good. Tight, decent body. Def her in the pics. I'd repeat.
-
01-26-20 19:20 #8775Banned Member

Posts: 21Watertown
Contacted her this morning via text. Big time waster. Started at 200 hhr. Which I declined. Agreed to 150. Drove to watertown and the time wasting began. She's busy, grandma came home, send a pic. Go to kwik trip. Every excuse in the book. At this point I said fuck it if I'm not going to get any I might as well mess with her. Told her I was mad and going home. Long story short, she stays at the motel across the street with someone that may or may not be her grandma. Got her down to 80 but never saw her so I have no idea about service. The pics I got her to send looked just ok but its not her in the ad that's for sure. Milwaukee. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / exotic / wet-and-lonley-mobilecomeseeme /102251441552.
-
01-26-20 18:20 #8774Regular Member

Posts: 23Lookin for help
Has anyone seen this cutie yet? I'm worried it's TGTBT! https://janesville.skipthegames.com/...n/928475830023.
-
01-26-20 16:03 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 183Wendy Redd is back
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/620220466980
Looks like she's no longer a guest of the county. She may have gained a couple pounds according to her pics. In her case that would not be a bad thing.
-
01-26-20 10:48 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 54She was involved in some drama with a monger a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 09:32 #8771Banned Member

Posts: 505Yes sidney is real, had some fun with her last summer, she had really good pics in the past, she's the girl in the pics, I saw her in cut offs and tank top with not much make up and find her really cute, but never connected mentally, didn't talk much, unrushed and normal mish, flip, doggy, pop, all I need when they're this cute, cardated seeing I didn't care for her incall location.
Originally Posted by Arbys77
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 23:37 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 812She's been around for awhile. I made a post on her in the bare section last Feb. Here's a link to an ad from back then with other pics. She is a nice girl, but like most, has a problem with the truth. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/049133025731.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 22:37 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 380Lovely Lady
Upon a recommendation from a trusted fellow monger, I contacted this little lady. Correspondence was gracious, punctual and inviting. Quickly set rate and time for the same day and when the door opened, I was ever so pleased. Smiling face, hug and genuinely mature no bs greeting. Attentive eye contact, long flowing hair, attractive face with a shorter hourglass shape. Clean organized motel room, candle light and she smelled terrific. Pics are her but do not do her justice. I was immediately comfortable and at ease. Her service didn't really feel like service, no obvious faking or awkwardness. Very pleasurable. No rush but can't wait to return. This one is meant to be treated well & spoiled rotten.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/was-it-a-long-day-of-work-come/051198974108
U have to cut and paste this link. Im unable to paste it active.
-
01-25-20 15:07 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 315Sidney was reviewed a few times early last summer
I reviewed her and I know that DFY also had partaken; ad his pix of her match the larger boob tats.
Originally Posted by Arbys77
[View Original Post]
I enjoyed myself, and local talent is always a plus for me.
-
01-25-20 13:40 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 812Coco Chanel
I have been wanting to see Coco Chanel. I've only seen her post on cityx. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/slopp...49223-38854256 She doesn't always offer incall and does travel to other cities, but this time everything worked out. She has some vids on her pornhub page and that's pretty much what piqued my interest. Anything you see in the vids is on the menu including BBFS for an upcharge and cip for another upcharge. Discuss pricing with her if interested. She is the girl in the pics. Met her at her in call. Very nice room at a landmark hotel near the lake south of Wisconsin ave. She was dressed nicely and smelled good Her BBBJ didn't disappoint. On to main event several positions and finished with a load on her mound. Although I felt a little rushed, I will still repeat at some point. Here name on pornhub is CoCo_Chanel7 if you want to see vids of her in action.
-
01-25-20 13:14 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 334Totally right! Sorry about that. Looking from my phone I must have skipped some pages. Now that I am on my computer, I see that she has been talked about a lot. Sounds like she isn't so fresh right now but could be fun when clean. Probably will pass.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






