Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 662 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2226

  2. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Saw her many moons ago when she was a 100 BP girl, nothing special at that time and not worth repeating.
    Ditto, wouldn't bother with her again myself.

  3. #2224

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittySees  [View Original Post]
    Colleen in Hartford rebranding apparently? Saw her a few years ago when I was just starting this sport. Boob job and some upscale pics and a doubling in price. Nah she wasnt that good then although her head game was on point cept no CIM. Pass.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-5374/1/211535
    Saw her many moons ago when she was a 100 BP girl, nothing special at that time and not worth repeating.

  4. #2223

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittySees  [View Original Post]
    Colleen in Hartford rebranding apparently? Saw her a few years ago when I was just starting this sport. Boob job and some upscale pics and a doubling in price. Nah she wasnt that good then although her head game was on point cept no CIM. Pass.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-5374/1/211535
    I saw her a few times about 3 years ago at her CT condo. Good value at the time for 2 pops but she seemed a little off like on something to keep her low key and not too much smiling. Looks like she slimmed down some and boosted her breast with a nice smile in photos I but I doubt I'll revisit with the new rates. Good luck to her today f she can get those rates.

  5. #2222

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's a SW. I'm sure her rates would be lower if you pick her up. She's out on the drag fairly often.
    I usually hate pixelated pix or blurry mirror shots, but seriously, this had better be a SPECTACULAR experience at those rates. If your experience bears out that it's worth it, I can get blurry and give it a try.

  6. #2221

    Jenniesoco

    Anybody seen or heard anything from her? She deleted her them page and is not answering last known number on their?

  7. #2220

    Re Branding?

    Colleen in Hartford rebranding apparently? Saw her a few years ago when I was just starting this sport. Boob job and some upscale pics and a doubling in price. Nah she wasnt that good then although her head game was on point cept no CIM. Pass.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-5374/1/211535

  8. #2219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Even if she wasnt a streetwalker. I don't think she's worth $120 for an hour. But yet, she only want to do BBBJ qv for $120 LOL. These girls are getting expensive.
    That's why I'm strictly a street walker monger now. The escorts aren't worth $120 for a BJ. That's crazy money. Not when I can get a street hooker for $20-30 and get the job done.

  9. #2218

    Amy / Angela, bad experience all around

    Had an outcall with Amy this past week. She is not the girl in the photos. She's a BBW and very average looking. She also started adding caveats and upcharges when she was 15 minutes away, claiming they were her normal prices. She had a normal hr donation, but then told me that it would be double given how far she had driven and what I wanted to do. She told me this after we had agreed on price, time, etc. Hours before.

    And then she also wasn't very good as a provider. Okay CBJ, not really able to do anal even though she said she could (which was the whole reason I picked her), and completely unengaged and borderline hostile.

    Shy of getting robbed or physically assaulted, it's hard to imagine a worse experience. Will not repeat, do not recommend.

    I'm going to go post this in the ptown forum since that's apparently her home base. Links:

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/181375069875

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-boston-323606#erotic.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...7762/54/197192

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...1009/54/288091

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0333bd16baa73a

  10. #2217

    Masshole

    Replied in Masshole forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Emilio is all over the place through private message. He is actually a she, she's the woman in the photos she posted of the two girls together about two weeks ago. Emilio is very concerned about cops on here. Emilio is obviously an account which is messing with us or she's a crack head who rambles, or she's that Skatar guy who seems to go crazy on here often with conspiracy's and drama. Emilio keeps mentioning her friend Skatar from this website is supplying her with all if her insider information.

    Be weary of Emilio! I am not corresponding with her / him anymore.

  11. #2216

    Emilio Hairy Ass

    Emilio is all over the place through private message. He is actually a she, she's the woman in the photos she posted of the two girls together about two weeks ago. Emilio is very concerned about cops on here. Emilio is obviously an account which is messing with us or she's a crack head who rambles, or she's that Skatar guy who seems to go crazy on here often with conspiracy's and drama. Emilio keeps mentioning her friend Skatar from this website is supplying her with all if her insider information.

    Be weary of Emilio! I am not corresponding with her / him anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro. You need to read what you write before you post. I'm confused as what you are trying to say.

  12. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Even if she wasnt a streetwalker. I don't think she's worth $120 for an hour. But yet, she only want to do BBBJ qv for $120 LOL. These girls are getting expensive.
    Definitely not worth it. Being face to face will undoubtedly give you pre buyers remorse. No offense to her but when she's on the street there's something very off. I pass.

  13. #2214

    Recommendations

    I'll be in Marlborough for a few days on a business trip, the closest cities I could find on here are Worcester and Boston. Any recommended providers that are close to Marlborough? Looking for any provider who is legit and reputable, a link to their ad would be much appreciated as well. Thanks in advance gents!

  14. #2213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's a SW. I'm sure her rates would be lower if you pick her up. She's out on the drag fairly often.
    Even if she wasnt a streetwalker. I don't think she's worth $120 for an hour. But yet, she only want to do BBBJ qv for $120 LOL. These girls are getting expensive.

  15. #2212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...k/533801181884

    Guys is it possible that my good pally out here Skatar really met this one? From her photos. He claims no bullshit. That he really met and fucked all her holes. That she was just like her photos. Just as good. I want to meet her now. Solo. I'm not inviting my wife. She's getting too much of Jacks semen inside of her. That she is becoming used up to me. Jack aka Cherry Poppin aka Lad Killa aka Lolly Gaggin. He really has it in for Awful Ava. He used to date her.
    Bro. You need to read what you write before you post. I'm confused as what you are trying to say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape