Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 31847
-
01-24-20 14:03 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 504Looked on tryst and did not see an ad. Care to share a link?
Originally Posted by Nashville107
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 13:08 #15691Regular Member

Posts: 1On Vacay
I don't know about first link, but the second (#5669) has taken a mandatory leave without pay vacation. Likely she will be on the LWOP vacay for an extended period of time unless she can get a good "union" representative.
Originally Posted by Tntitans213
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 12:26 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 28Jill wants more
I posted her pic a while back. She is looking for some well endowed guys OK with a photo shoot. 1 on 1 or multiples OK too. Saw her again this morning she asked me to post.
-
01-24-20 12:07 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 340Fierce
I don't know you and you aren't a sr member.
Originally Posted by ThirtyGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 12:02 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 37Just curious if anyone has been with either of these two.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/41390967/
I know this one use to have good reviews. But not sure about lately.
https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...5669/7/1050638
-
01-24-20 12:00 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 1656Ad on CL today in Boro
White female in Murfreesboro this morning! (Murfreesboro).
© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.
(google map).
(762)xxxx316.
Looking?
Look no further?
I'm trying to earn enough to have a room when I go home to ga later today, help a princess out?
-
01-24-20 11:41 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 389Shannaenea Fierce
Please clean-out you inbox sir! Or PM me her contact info. I meet all of your "requirements".
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 11:00 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 49Kara fun time.
Had the pleasure of spending a little time with Kara she has a add on Tryst in Nashville with contact info. A amazing lady who really gets into it and makes sure you enjoy your time. Treat her like a lady and she will take great care off you. A really fun experience not uptight and likes to joke and have fun like you are a old friend.
-
01-24-20 09:55 #15684Regular Member

Posts: 17Can you send me her contact?
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 08:46 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 211Kay Feezy at Peaks
It looks like Kay Feezy is back at the peaks. I am certain she still f $ck $ for money. Got to be discrete when discussing it / asking her and don't give her any chances of not providing the goods. And don't see her with anyone else, especially that ugly nasty thief Michelle.
Originally Posted by TrekOCLV
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
01-24-20 07:39 #15682Banned Member

Posts: 114Eccie
Check Eccie, seems to be some differing opinions.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 05:51 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 815Pm
I too tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 01:19 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 270Mailbox
Your mailbox is full, please pm me her info ans pics if possible.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 00:43 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 147Utr
Your UTR friend sounds good to me. Care to share some info on her? PM me if so. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 00:18 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 196Your Mailbox is Likely Blown Up.
If you can find the opportunity to clear some room in your mailbox I'd love to send a PM to get her information.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





