Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7089

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    She was active around 2015-2016 time frame and has been on vacation a few times. Search for Taylor in the old Backpage thread and you'll find some reviews, mostly bad.
    Question out of left field but is that the Taylor from A&O? Did she have a BangBros link?

  2. #7088

    Status of Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    I guess Rachel is gone-sadness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    No way for real?
    She's "gone" as in moved? Or as in passed away? Just a touch more info on the OP would be helpful!

  3. #7087

    Had a Text Conversation Today

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her last night. I was about to head over and then I got an emergency that pulled me away. She's a great girl and I've seen her a few times but her comms could use some work. Her phone legitimately has issues though, she showed me. Plus, she recently moved out of her old incall into a new place so moving stuff may have slowed down her communication. My go-to is 2-3 texts and if I don't hear after an hour I'll give her a call and she seems to answer either the text or call by then. Best of luck and have fun. She's great.
    I saw she posted ads a few times yesterday and she texted me Thursday afternoon, a day later but better than nothing I suppose. Glad she's still in the game and I'm already making plans.

  4. #7086

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Screen shot the picture and post it here or bookmark this link and archive it.

    http://archive.ph/

    I'm sure this is Taylor you're asking about? I haven't seen her, nor can I recall anyone reporting about her. Either she's so good, their keeping her to themselves or not worth it.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-4431/1/224584
    She was active around 2015-2016 time frame and has been on vacation a few times. Search for Taylor in the old Backpage thread and you'll find some reviews, mostly bad.

  5. #7085
    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    I guess Rachel is gone-sadness.
    No way for real?

  6. #7084

    Taylor LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RCE84  [View Original Post]
    Screen shot the picture and post it here or bookmark this link and archive it.

    http://archive.ph/

    I'm sure this is Taylor you're asking about? I haven't seen her, nor can I recall anyone reporting about her. Either she's so good, their keeping her to themselves or not worth it.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-4431/1/224584

  7. #7083

    Rachel

    I guess Rachel is gone-sadness.

  8. #7082

    Trish / Skinny Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Trish around a week ago and the two roommates were in another room. After Trish and I finished our session they walked in the bedroom and an interesting discussion ensued. The roommates were willing to do a three way for one Mario (. 5 each) for 30 minutes with an open menu except for greek and agreed to a session four days later. And yes, they were cute, especially the blonde who said her name was Brittany. Brit wouldn't give me her # and said to contact Trish to confirm our date. Trish contacted me a couple of days ago and said the roommates were no longer there. What a bummer!

    Black Swan, I hope you are able to contact them because they did look good.
    If this is the same girl I'm thinking about, I saw her about 2 1/2 yrs ago. I did report about her, had her come to my place and when she took off her top and revealed a nice big rack I reached out and touch / fondled them, nothing rough or anything. Her response was, she reached out and grabbed my chest also like making fun of what I just did to her. She didn't seem to like her breasts being touched or something. We continued on and she gave a fairly good BJ no CIM. Also there was something she wanted to buy from me, (was having a house sale), so I saved it for her till the sale was over. Contacted her but she never came to pick it up. And I even paid the house sale people for it, since it had been inventoried already. Oh well, shit happens. Never saw her again but heard her incall was in her bathroom. LOL strange indeed. Play and stay safe gang.

  9. #7081

    This Taylor

    Has anyone seen her? 36 years old.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/909084493117

  10. #7080

    Yeah what MAKO said

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunghorse  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Decided to miss with this person today. Got them to send their cash app address and kept telling them I sent money. They would send screenshots of their account of zero activity. I kept repeating I sent it. Last message I got was. " someone else just sent 100 don't know what the issue is " who is sending money to girls or it could be a guy? Site unseen, it's just a picture and fantasy that someone looking like that is coming over? This is horrible scam http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...p/058087716632.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnieto  [View Original Post]
    Another STG scam. Stay far away, brothers. Keeps claiming that her "ride" is close after a deposit.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...p/645311388776
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/321-265-9138/2/

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/321-265-9138

  11. #7079

    Dead on

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you did a search for her and you came across the "candy use" issues, then you may have found all that you need. If not, and while it's probably a summary of the old reviews, she most definitely has her pros and cons. On the pro side, she's young and reasonably attractive. I'd wager she was once damn hot but the bad habits have taken a toll and she doesn't have the appearance I suspect she once did. On the cons side, she's usually outcall only, when she's had an incall, it's something akin to an abandoned structure littered with trash and debris and she's had several visits with the uncle in the recent past. I don't know if you'd consider this a pro or a con, but she's been known to offer BBFS too.
    That and the current remarks are very accurate of this provider. Anyone that's seen her on and off last couple years can first hand witness the affects of the candy. Both physically & emotionally. Sad actually.

    Another pro there are virtually no limits to the menu. Peace out.

  12. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by Mako952  [View Original Post]
    See post #7020.
    Great thanks for saving me the trouble!

  13. #7077

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunghorse  [View Original Post]
    See post #7020.

  14. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    Met up with skinny girl a few days ago. Comm's were a bit bizzar, she would not respond for hours and then ask out of the blue if I was ready to come over. Inevitably I'd be doing something else so she would either disappear for a few hours or tell me 'you suck' LOL. Anyway afer a few days of random text responses we were on the same page and met at her cental Melboune appartment. Not a bad place, older but clean. After meeting all the comms made sense, she's friendly and very talkative but out of her mind and says nonsense things nonstop. She's super skinny and skin hangs from lost weight. She was happly to tell me she's skinny from snorting chushed candy. She was high as a kite but no obvious signs of other bad habits. There were two other young women in the appartment when I arrived; she asked if I was bothered by it which I wasnt. Both were petite, friendly and cute. Much better than skinny. Anyway the main event was fun in a crazy way. She said nutty things the whole time but let me do whatever I wanted and seemed to enjoy herself. I can't adequitly convey all the non stop crazyness of this women, some if not most people may be freaked out but I found her entertaining in a bizzar way. Would I reapeat? Not just to see her but will try to work a double with a roomate, if that's what they are, just to obtain the contacts. Could hear the two girls partying and having a good time while we were in the bedroom so I'm thinking they may be interested. Will update the forum if that works out.
    I also saw Trish around a week ago and the two roommates were in another room. After Trish and I finished our session they walked in the bedroom and an interesting discussion ensued. The roommates were willing to do a three way for one Mario (. 5 each) for 30 minutes with an open menu except for greek and agreed to a session four days later. And yes, they were cute, especially the blonde who said her name was Brittany. Brit wouldn't give me her # and said to contact Trish to confirm our date. Trish contacted me a couple of days ago and said the roommates were no longer there. What a bummer!

    Black Swan, I hope you are able to contact them because they did look good.

  15. #7075

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    Met up with skinny girl a few days ago. Comm's were a bit bizzar, she would not respond for hours and then ask out of the blue if I was ready to come over. Inevitably I'd be doing something else so she would either disappear for a few hours or tell me 'you suck' LOL. Anyway afer a few days of random text responses we were on the same page and met at her cental Melboune appartment. Not a bad place, older but clean. After meeting all the comms made sense, she's friendly and very talkative but out of her mind and says nonsense things nonstop. She's super skinny and skin hangs from lost weight. She was happly to tell me she's skinny from snorting chushed candy. She was high as a kite but no obvious signs of other bad habits. There were two other young women in the appartment when I arrived; she asked if I was bothered by it which I wasnt. Both were petite, friendly and cute. Much better than skinny. Anyway the main event was fun in a crazy way. She said nutty things the whole time but let me do whatever I wanted and seemed to enjoy herself. I can't adequitly convey all the non stop crazyness of this women, some if not most people may be freaked out but I found her entertaining in a bizzar way. Would I reapeat? Not just to see her but will try to work a double with a roomate, if that's what they are, just to obtain the contacts. Could hear the two girls partying and having a good time while we were in the bedroom so I'm thinking they may be interested. Will update the forum if that works out.
    Out if mind behavior might just bring unwanted attention from neighbors. Just sayin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape