Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14907

    Gallows Confessional

    People should not be going to Comfort expecting FS. Maybe there has been a string of horny hangdogs knocking at the door since a recent review to the contrary. I met Sooji for the first time today, and she was uncomfortable with me from the moment I walked in. In spite of my charm offensive, I could not interest her in anything beyond basic NOVA. She was just uptight the whole time (and never quit smacking her gum! I finally just started putting my clothes back on, at which time she indicated maybe she might reconsider if I had a condom. I didn't, and I knew it wouldn't be any good anyway, so I just burned my $60 and headed up the street.

    Here's where the news gets worse: I pulled into the parking lot at 2110 only to find that the door at street level was deadbolted and the nameplate was gone. Someone please tell me Crystal spa is not closed.

    Anyway, I took my losses to Tokyo. The old ladies there are always happy to see me, even though there have been a lot of new faces there lately.

  2. #14906

    Samantha bodyrubs

    https://samathabodyrubs.weebly.com/

    I finally got an email back from this one but I haven't seen anything posted about her.

  3. #14905

    Private Viewing

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too sour on the blurring of the faces, I'm sure these ladies would like to keep their identity as safe as possible. However, I was willing to pay the upcharge in order to see faces as well and this is just a huge negative for them. If they're going this route, I hope they bring their price down to be the same as the others, and maybe. Get a new handler. LOL. We all know their handler is rude and flaky as hell.
    I have only been to Eden Models a few times, I have seen Kiera and Jenny.

    They were both great, but it was like an expensive AMP. Granted, I understand I was paying more because I knew I was getting attractive, young provider.

    However, service never went beyond nude NOVA finish.

    Does anyone get more than Nova finish at these places?

    I haven't been able to try ST or BG because they have asked me for PII, and I'm not will to provide any PII.

  4. #14904
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I used to vouch for Blue Gems because they were one of the few places that showed the girls entire picture including their face. Although they charge $20 more than Secret Temptations and Edens I understood that as a luxury of seeing exactly who the girl is. I'm disappointed to see Blue Gems has now started blurring out the faces of their girls. They even went back and blurred out pictures that were readily visible yesterday. With that said, they have new talent named Isabelle and I'll probably be skipping her as I like really fit girls. Just a shame to see they've jumped on the bandwagon.
    I'm not too sour on the blurring of the faces, I'm sure these ladies would like to keep their identity as safe as possible. However, I was willing to pay the upcharge in order to see faces as well and this is just a huge negative for them. If they're going this route, I hope they bring their price down to be the same as the others, and maybe. Get a new handler. LOL. We all know their handler is rude and flaky as hell.

  5. #14903

    New Staff for 2020 at 301

    They advertise as Eastern Spa, but the door still says "A Spa. ".

    New staff is Wendy and sometimes Tina.

    Both (either) provide a top-tier, deep as you can stand LMT massage and both are typically nice NOVA MT ladies (quite fit, relatively slim, and mature -- and neither are candidates for Frankie D's hall of fame).

    While nice, neither lady has been very conversive to me.

    While nice, neither lady is particularly interested in the end part of the massage (so, while it may be effective for some, it is not all-that entertaining).

    And because they are nice, they never short-time a customer.

    The hour rate is only 60 dollars -- the massage is worth every dollar of that.

    Gratuity appreciated (standard tip accepted with grace and a smile).

    A GREAT PLACE FOR A MASSAGE (other places nearby are more fun. Including the one across the street).

    If anyone knows to where the 2019 staff relocated, please send me a PM.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  6. #14902

    Anyone like this?

    Just ran across this photo. The teddies are perfect, for my taste.

    Anyone know of any provider whose teddies are large, natural, and fall like these?

    https://twitter.com/PrivateMomPics/s...724352/photo/1

    Thank you.

  7. #14901

    Been meaning to see the others

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    It's not where you go, it's who you see. And YMMV to the Nth degree.

    Thanks for falling on the sword for me. But stick to Sandra or Leah. The others aren't worth your time or $.

    Alternatively, independents or head to MD there's a couple of Latin spas in silver springs that might be worth checking out.
    Thanks for reporting. I ended up dreaming about Sandra again, after seeing her multiple times, I can't say she doesn't always leave me happy. Took off everything and went with a BBBJ. Those that have been can attests she's pretty good. Not my all time favorite but no complaints here. The massage was lackluster this time around, maybe she's getting too comfortable. Might be time to switch up the rotation.

    Stay safe!

  8. #14900

    Again, let's set the market

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you had a good time, but a tip of $. 6 is too much for FS at an AMP. There are plenty of escorts available for less than the total amount you paid.
    If I pay. 8 for a massage, I give no more than 1. 0 for upsell max 1. 2 for everything. I usually leave happy.

  9. #14899

    That's too much

    Quote Originally Posted by DanznMan  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of Susie at Comfort. Attractive, young (24 years? And fit. Great table shower with lots of scrubbing and playing, followed by a decent massage. She was sweet and sexy, delivering a CBJ and FS. $. 8 for the hour massage plus $1. 6 tip for a total damage of $240. Will repeat.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...2/9569548.html
    I'm glad you had a good time, but a tip of $. 6 is too much for FS at an AMP. There are plenty of escorts available for less than the total amount you paid.

  10. #14898

    Outcall massages and?

    Anyone try this one.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/nor...c/9559200.html

    Demands you pay in public. Nope, never, no way.

  11. #14897

    So strange

    Quote Originally Posted by DanznMan  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of Susie at Comfort. Attractive, young (24 years? And fit. Great table shower with lots of scrubbing and playing, followed by a decent massage. She was sweet and sexy, delivering a CBJ and FS. $. 8 for the hour massage plus $1. 6 tip for a total damage of $240. Will repeat.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...2/9569548.html
    It's so weird reading about AMP places I used to visit that were strictly no FS become such poppin' places. It's quite hilarious how much the taking down of BP has backfired and done the opposite of its intention. Good for us tho!

    Thanks for the post. Maybe I need to re add CT to my rotation.

  12. #14896

    Outcalls?

    This might be a stupid question. Fairly new to the mp scene but a huge fan of the girls. Anybody know if any MPs offer outcall services? Pms are welcome.

  13. #14895

    Comfort Dream

    I dreamed of Susie at Comfort. Attractive, young (24 years? And fit. Great table shower with lots of scrubbing and playing, followed by a decent massage. She was sweet and sexy, delivering a CBJ and FS. $. 8 for the hour massage plus $1. 6 tip for a total damage of $240. Will repeat.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...2/9569548.html

  14. #14894
    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerVee  [View Original Post]
    What's strange is that only half of the girls faces are blurred so it must be at the individual girl's request.
    I noticed that too. I wonder why someone of them chose to blur their face after months of having it exposed.

  15. #14893
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I used to vouch for Blue Gems because they were one of the few places that showed the girls entire picture including their face. Although they charge $20 more than Secret Temptations and Edens I understood that as a luxury of seeing exactly who the girl is. I'm disappointed to see Blue Gems has now started blurring out the faces of their girls. They even went back and blurred out pictures that were readily visible yesterday. With that said, they have new talent named Isabelle and I'll probably be skipping her as I like really fit girls. Just a shame to see they've jumped on the bandwagon.
    What's strange is that only half of the girls faces are blurred so it must be at the individual girl's request.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape