Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,271 to 24,285 of 60954
-
01-24-20 10:00 #36684Banned Member

Posts: 13634Not into chubby girls. I prefer slender like Hanna or Mindy at Adore, but with better attitudes.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 09:39 #36683Banned Member

Posts: 13634The youngest and prettiest would be at Gold Spa, but they'll rape your wallet.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 09:05 #36682Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you're in Cobb go to Yong Sheng. There's a chubby girl there with a soup bowl / Moe Howard haircut. Also there's Alice at H massage. She has a thick little ass and gives a pretty good HJ. She'll short you on time though.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 22:15 #36681Administrator

Posts: 5265Hey Bill
I merged all 8 if your users back into this account. I think my favorite one was "Band Again"
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
It's Banned Again you dumb shit. A band is a group or an object used to bind things, ban is what I do when I get rid of a user of yours because you're a troll.
A2
-
01-23-20 22:01 #36680Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never gotten anything from Sofia. She's a professional cocktease and hustler.
Originally Posted by DanPen
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 21:44 #36679Senior Member

Posts: 854Young and pretty
Any you g pretty AMP girls around d?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 20:33 #36678Banned Member

Posts: 13634A Few CAMPS
Stopped by a few CAMPs:
Adore: All the ladies were working and I wanted Mindy but she was heading into a session so I left. Hannah gave me the evil eye. Said she was in a bad mood because she wanted to get off today to start the Chinese New Year early and the manager wouldn't let her.
Spa 18: Only a fugly older lady working.
RS (Jimmy Carter): One older lady working but unattractive.
Moon (Buford Hwy): A very chunky, older Asian woman working.
I Luv Masssage (Simpson Circle): Two very chunky women working.
Ended up banging an old fave. For the dude who posted recently looking for a fat Asian, you might want to try Moon or I Luv Massage.
-
01-23-20 19:56 #36677Troll

Posts: 31Snitch
Happy new year.
Originally Posted by WellNowBender
[View Original Post]
Well now.
-
01-23-20 15:10 #36676Senior Member

Posts: 363He probably watching youporn with his right hand while typing up the reports. That's why only dreams after dreams. Haha lolz.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 14:06 #36675Senior Member

Posts: 106Thanks
Thanks for the advice fellas.
-
01-23-20 10:53 #36674Senior Member

Posts: 189I have not experienced that and do not post positive reviews unless I share a name. Since I am very familiar with this place can you at least share a description?
Originally Posted by Worf359
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-23-20 10:38 #36673Senior Member

Posts: 406Almost worse than guys who do nothing but ask for info in every post. WTF? Why even share the info?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 10:23 #36672Regular Member

Posts: 2Julian
Can get in and out for $$ FS. Threat location and truly beautiful woman.
Originally Posted by Pete1340
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 08:59 #36671Senior Member

Posts: 78Not useful
Not useful at all with out the name of the place.
Originally Posted by LurkeyDurkey
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 05:17 #36670Senior Member

Posts: 1484Tiger on Pleasantdale
It's right off of exit 96, I've always had good luck there.
Originally Posted by MatchesM
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






