Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 26365
-
01-24-20 15:50 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 61Any other links
Haven't seen anyone post links to the daughter or neighbors listings. Anyone know what they look like?
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 15:13 #8739Regular Member

Posts: 18No Name Thick as all hell!
I've seen her posts on and off for a while. Has anyone met her?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/387201721814
-
01-24-20 10:47 #8738Senior Member

Posts: 34Revenge
I love this idea but want to expand on it a bit. There are two ways to go here. One, you can exchange the I'd for your original deposit plus pain and suffering. If you do, make a photo copy of it for your records. If she makes trouble, you can always threaten to do what OldHornDog suggested, or even if she doesn't, you could wait 6 months and then do it. Not knowing your personal situation, how much risk you want to take is up to you.
Originally Posted by OldHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 09:26 #8737Senior Member

Posts: 99Revenge
Here's what you do. Providing you used a burner number and she can't I'd you. Screenshot all her pics especially the nudes and also her ad. Then use her real name to find out as much as you can about her, facebook, instagram, friends, family etc. Then from a fake email send all her contacts the pics and the ad, that should convince her to stop being a scamming, trifling skank. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 09:13 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 31Lynn and Tabitha
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/294161850292
Lynn is mom. Tabitha is daughter. Both very petite. YMMV.
Fellas, if you looking for a good time they deliver. Nice incall day or night IMO.
I had mom first. Full menu. Took a break cause her phone was ringing and it was daughter. I asked and 15 minutes later I was inside daughter. Wow!! Not clock watchers at all but then again YMMV.
I saw no signs of them being hypes or anything. Please, please be kind to them.
BBBJ by mom was fantastic.
-
01-24-20 00:21 #8735Senior Member

Posts: 69Just weird stay safe yall
These stg ads are just getting weirder.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/117083617788
-
01-23-20 22:05 #8734Regular Member

Posts: 23Cassandra
This her tagged page no response from yet but if you can get the digits spread them http://m.tagged.com/profile/611134.
-
01-23-20 21:02 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 299First post.
Who else have you seen?
Originally Posted by Stunner1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 19:27 #8732Regular Member

Posts: 1Kendall Snow
Had a dream about Kendall Snow yesterday night. Loved it. My first dream and glad it had Kendall. Made me feel very comfortable and had everything I wanted. Great service. Will repeat. Would definitely recommend to everyone who hasn't dreamt of her yet.
-
01-23-20 17:26 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 2881Miami
Should have done the Miami board. They discourage reviews. Super expensive. Better than anything I've seen in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 15:46 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 45Revenge
Destroy the I'd and block her number.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 15:39 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 1323Humble brag
Lefty just checking in and letting us know that he's alive and well.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 13:37 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 774Learned
I've learned alot from movies.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
First rule of Fight Club, don't talk about Fight Club.
-
01-23-20 12:44 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 118Too scared
Looks nice, spidey sense is too strong though. One night only in Port Washington? Conveniently located by the county court house and jail.
I will start a go fund me to post bail if anyone is brave enough!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/045270405501
-
01-23-20 11:52 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 1292Why?
May I ask why you didn't post in Miami section?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




