Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7280

    Look a little closer

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early this morning and hit the list crawler for reading. Saw Aya had a morning special. Texted her and immediately got a return response. I've seen her once before for BBBJ and was curios on her full service. Off I go to get some more of Aya. Once I got there she gave me the room number and met me at the door in a smoking hot outfit and heels. Only other girl to meet me that way is Sandra. Full speed ahead with a BBBJ and an incredible job with the kids and port. Covered up for some cowgirl, then a little mish. I wanted that cover off! Now bare, I'm grabbing her D bolt on and she's sucking ever drop of juice out of me. She really loves giving head! That video she post is nothing like the live performance. No rush-great time.
    Her video on Pornhub shows her sucking a wart laden dick. Look close as the foreskin comes back. Gross. Don' these girls at least try to make pictures and videos that are desireable? I saw one where a girl (not this one) was taking photos in the bathroom mirror and forgot to put all of her syringes and spoons away. I think I'll have to pass.

  2. #7279

    Looking for a UTR

    Looking for an UTR girl for lunch time play near Carollwood. Any suggestions?

  3. #7278
    Cristol123,

    Here's my dream.

    Fake pics. New in Tampa. Same damage. 7 no GFE mid 20's. Many signs of use. Average SW with a room. Nice ass is the only pro. Not exactly a nightmare but I wouldn't want the same dream again.

  4. #7277

    Friend on Escortfish link looks like Sammi B

    Checking the pics of the 2 women on that link, I'm pretty sure brunette on left is Sammi B, so even with out of area AC, might be real ad.

    Here's Sammi's last ad. She's back in town since beginning of month, but hasn't posted. I've seen her regularly and left a review on St Pete escort forum. She's a real hottie and loves it everywhere. Been picking her up for outcalls since she got back.

    That's my input.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/39865846/

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim3118  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow Mongers. I am seeking intel on the following two cuties.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/smart-...r-you/26776318

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1179904

    Happy Hunting.

    Slim3118.

  5. #7276
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoDoc  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Cleared Doc.

  6. #7275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to echo that I think Amber is fantastic. Have dreamt about her several times and it's always a pleasure. Safe incall, super cool chick, and if you're interested in curvy busty Latina she's just the ticket. Also, she has been very open to Greek in the past but like always YMMV.
    Met Amber this evening and echo the comments posted above. She is everything you can ask for. Pretty cool chick and classy. I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43684580/

  7. #7274

    Seeking Intel

    Greetings fellow Mongers. I am seeking intel on the following two cuties.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/smart-...r-you/26776318

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1179904

    Happy Hunting.

    Slim3118.

  8. #7273

    Intel on Victoria

    Hello fellow mongers. I found a lot to like on the ad below for Victoria, but wanted to see if others could provide info. As always, the help is appreciated. Be safe out there.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Victoria-197951/

  9. #7272

    Amber is great

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang here are my recent rendezvous.

    Amber, cool chick just like pictures. Friendly had a good CBJ, cg and doggie good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43684580/

    Luna- Been reviewed plenty awesome chick, has a few cats running around. Fun is in her private apt. Kinda ghetto but safe. Fun is on the futon in the living room. DATY so delicious. She has a tight body lots of tattoos small tits. Did K9 until busting in coat. She was very into it, I was pounding hard pulling her hair. She even had me grab her neck and pound harder great time. I don't repeat that often but she is an ATF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43267136/

    Mya- saw tons of good reviews on LC even though I didn't think she was cute at all in her pics. She looks better in person. She is a sweetheart and gave me an A+ BBBJ for at least 10 min almost blew, Few minutes in CG and I was done. Ghetto motel would not go at night.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43681732/

    Alana- cute girl good service but not GFE like I heard. YMMV is guess. Good BBBJ and cg. Went to clean up and found aunt flow was visiting. Not cool.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43603549/
    Just wanted to echo that I think Amber is fantastic. Have dreamt about her several times and it's always a pleasure. Safe incall, super cool chick, and if you're interested in curvy busty Latina she's just the ticket. Also, she has been very open to Greek in the past but like always YMMV.

  10. #7271

    Tom

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCruz079  [View Original Post]
    Reading your post had me roflmao, it stirred up a memory from 40 years ago, I used to be 1 of 2 people who would go in and inventory at a woman's clothing store " fashionbug " LOL, this manager I met at one of the stores in Ohio was a hot young woman.

    Regardless we grab dinner go back to my hotel room all is going well until the pussy, I jump in disbelief that I was looking at the biggest clit I've ever seen or that was the smallest dick I've ever seen maybe 1 1/2 inches roflmao, it was strange, I can guarantee she had a vagina right below it.

    It's a medical oddity they call them Hermaphrodites, I did continue and had great sex but there was absolutely no dining at the why, that little clit / dick wasn't getting near my mouth roflmao.

    Never ran across that until maybe now with your post roflmao.

    I'm laughing since I get your freak out if that happens to be the case, otherwise bait and switch would had me running also.

    Enjoy,

    Tom.
    Clear your inbox.

  11. #7270

    Recent Fun

    Hey gang here are my recent rendezvous.

    Amber, cool chick just like pictures. Friendly had a good CBJ, cg and doggie good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43684580/

    Luna- Been reviewed plenty awesome chick, has a few cats running around. Fun is in her private apt. Kinda ghetto but safe. Fun is on the futon in the living room. DATY so delicious. She has a tight body lots of tattoos small tits. Did K9 until busting in coat. She was very into it, I was pounding hard pulling her hair. She even had me grab her neck and pound harder great time. I don't repeat that often but she is an ATF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43267136/

    Mya- saw tons of good reviews on LC even though I didn't think she was cute at all in her pics. She looks better in person. She is a sweetheart and gave me an A+ BBBJ for at least 10 min almost blew, Few minutes in CG and I was done. Ghetto motel would not go at night.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43681732/

    Alana- cute girl good service but not GFE like I heard. YMMV is guess. Good BBBJ and cg. Went to clean up and found aunt flow was visiting. Not cool.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/43603549/

  12. #7269

    Safe hunting grounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    That area scares me concerning stings. Those girls that come to Tampa need to know where not to get a hotel.
    Probably 3 years ago I spoke with a pinellas SO deputy and he told me they don"t run ongoing sting operations but when they recieve a complaint they will investigate. My UTR girl had walked off with my wallet containing 4 $ and cards. No activity on cards and the donation wasn't in my wallet so I got BBBJCIM for4 $.

  13. #7268

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Heidi has 3 reviews on ECCIE. 2 of them good and the 1 called her a dead fish. Looks like she's been around for a while. I haven't seen her, but I lik her looks. Another one for the target list!
    There are many reviews of Heidi on the Jacksonville Escort thread. Seems like a pump and dump is the ideal choice due to her personality and restrictions. Of course with some of these hotter chicks, they respond differently depending on how the monger looks and presumably acts. Hence the YMMV monicker. Happy humping fellas.

  14. #7267
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAshton  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe it when I saw it that this fine lady was in Tampa. She's usually in Hudson and takes forever to get there so when I saw she was closer I ran. She's definitely the real girl in the pictures and is absolutely fun. She seems like she really enjoy what she's doing and I see her whenever I get the chance. There's plenty of other reviews on the Pasco forum. Don't waste a good opportunity to see her if you get the chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/42900386/
    She used to be very good when she first started. Now she doest return text messages and she ghosted once after I drove 45 minutes to Hudson.

  15. #7266
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLickAClit2  [View Original Post]
    My brothers. It is with great regret and shame that I provide this review. I am ashamed but I cannot allow this story to be untold.

    So, after seeing her ads and checking out some of the reviews that you guys provided, I decided to see Tiffany in Lutz. Here is her link and her pic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/42937457/

    It was relatively easy to set up, agreed to 180 for hr incall. So I arrived at the apparment. And this girl answered the door. She said that tiffany was upstairs so I was like ok. I go in the room and this "girl" doesn't look anything like the pic but I had driven a long way so I was like fuck it, I'm getting some pussy. I get naked, put the donation down and as I look closer, this girl looks like shit. She does have nice boobs but after a while, I reach down between her legs and. There was a DICK! I immediately freak the hell out and jump out the bed. I say "YOU ARE A MAN!" He / she says, no I'm not, I have an extra chromosome. I'm still freaking the hell out. In all my years of mongering, I have never run into a situation like this. And I've been all over the world, including Thailand and I have never been subjected to such vile deception.

    Immediately, put on my pants and grab the money. Then I'm like ok, I just want to get out of this shit hole with no problems, so I put down 80 and I say look, this is not going to happen, you are a liar but here is 80, I just want to get the hell out of here. He / she says she is the girl in the pics and I thought you knew and I'm like, no you are not. I grab the rest of my stuff, I was about to run out the house but I forgot that I left my shoes. I go back for my shoes and I get the hell out. I have been with several bad providers over the years. I used to think Gianna was the worst provider in Tampa. That is no longer the case. Tiffany in lutz is officially the worst experience that I have ever had anywhere in the world. All of you who gave her a good review, I feel let down and betrayed. She is a man period.
    Thank you, please share this under rip off reports also so we will keep that thread alive also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape