Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,241 to 21,255 of 37364
-
01-24-20 15:25 #16124Regular Member

Posts: 9Upate?
Any update?
Originally Posted by CmRobo
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 14:25 #16123Senior Member

Posts: 163M-1
Drove by today and definitely open. Saw a couple cars outside but can't tell if they were for M-1 or not. Anyone try it out yet?
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe out there.
Michigan Guy.
-
01-24-20 13:22 #16122Senior Member

Posts: 175Interesting find
I Google searched the photos and I might have found the answer to your question of if you left enough. These might be the rates your looking for.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...3oyjjp1pSerTFQ
-
01-24-20 12:08 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 56Happy Friday gents.
Anyone ever heard or dream of this lady?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...s/635142383745
Any info is appreciated.
-
01-24-20 12:04 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 347Yuki
After looking at the last four pics, I might have to see her before she leaves. The last time I saw her she looked like the first two pics.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 11:03 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 71M1 opened up in Troy? Dude, I'd avoid it like the plague!
Originally Posted by GMoney1012
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 09:26 #16118Senior Member

Posts: 70M1
So it's back open. Anyone been there in the past 2 weeks? I'm going to try monet soon any recon on her?. Troy area I believe.
Thanks
-
01-24-20 09:15 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 134Inktown
Yes this spa was in inkster. I can not remember which one wqs my first expereince. Both good times and good experiences.
.
Originally Posted by MustangMatt
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 00:13 #16116Senior Member

Posts: 49In Southgate on Dix-Toledo just south of Eureka.
Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 23:43 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 49Dynasty in Southgate indeed
Yes sir, Dynasty spa in southgate.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 22:28 #16114Senior Member

Posts: 372She told me to she'll update her site to keep us informed: https://beautifulyuki.wixsite.com/home.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
BTW, she doesn't ask for a certain amount BTW for the dream you want with her, so that's why I just offered. 4 over the 1.6 and told her FS goes around that much for most people. I probably should've just done. 2 LOL what do you guys think?
-
01-23-20 20:27 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 30Flash Back
World Health was my favorite too, big time. Might have been my first AMP experience, they really took care of you there. I spent WAY too much money at that place! Also, I think I knew of the Michigan Ave place, was it west of Telegraph and maybe right around Beech Daly or Inkster? On the north side of Michigan. I went to that place once when I was only like 18. Not sure if I got much but the porn videos playing on the tv's definitely added to the experience! If I recall, they had little glass peep holes in the doors so that they couldn't do very much. I was 18 and dumb so I probably walked out with a hard on not tended to! Did you get something from those strippers?
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 19:33 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 157Yoshiko Spa update
Toftt, really good massage but no happy ending unless someone else says otherwise. Hr dream total damage 110 with tip. Watch out for the masseuse scaly elbows though besides that and the lack of the happy ending. It was an incredible legit massage and I recommend this place on that alone. Truly one of the best hard massage I have experienced in all of Michigan.
-
01-23-20 17:15 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 463Just thinking aloud.
There is nothing better than getting a great, sensual massage with some deep pressure that takes you right to the brink. And then you Bust a big nut.
Oh did I just type that?
I meant to say I saw Commerce Jenn today. And got a great massage. Have a great one fellas.
SN.
-
01-23-20 15:28 #16110Troll

Posts: 279Its open
Its been open for a couple of weeks. New ownership.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





