Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 24838
-
01-23-20 18:47 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks for the information! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait as she doesn't see anyone new after 3. Hopefully I can get my schedule to match soon.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 18:46 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 33Real or not?
Has anyone else seen Alexis? I'd like too but I'm feeling that this might be a sting or cash and dash. Any help wod be great.
-
01-23-20 16:07 #12596Regular Member

Posts: 1Huge tits Alexandra
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1586671.htm
Does anybody know anything about her? I'm traveling to Indy on business. TIA.
-
01-23-20 16:03 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 401Incorrect, sir!
I saw Alexis last night. Nice hotel in the Beech Grove area. We chatted via text off and on, exchanged verification pics, and I took the leap of faith.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
She's very new at the trade, and it's apparent; at least at first. After we conversed a bit and got more comfortable, she loosened up. Nice BBBJ, a little 69, then DATY. She got really wet and unless she's got an Oscar in her closet, I'm pretty sure she got off. Mish, then CG. After the money shot, she cleaned me up, and home I went.
Overall, I would repeat. She is a little thing though, so she may not be for everybody. Only 4' 9" and 95 lbs soaking wet. VERY tight, but it loosens up a bit as you pound it. CG was definitely better, as when we were mish her face was well below my chest level!
She's real, gents. Give her a try!
-
01-23-20 13:26 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 175Alexis
The review its self didn't look necessarily fake, but the person who posted it that has his first post so you always have to take those with a grain of salt. Might be legit but use caution.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 13:22 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 175Curvy red head
She responds well to text just wondered if anyone had seen her in person?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/048873381792
-
01-23-20 04:59 #12592Senior Member

Posts: 244Isabelle
Had the chance to visit Isabelle from DI and she is a lot better looking than her pics appear. Made an appointment and knocked on the door. She opens it up and the blonde hair petite girl opens the door. She was wearing a pink body suit, A size and a small waist. She had makeup on and she look great. She is shy and might need a little direction but the time with her was fun. I will definitely repeat. It is more of a girl next door experience than anything else.
-
01-22-20 23:14 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks for the information! I'm going to contact her as soon as my schedule allows.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 19:54 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 312Yikes
I never wanted to fall in love anyhow. Lololol To heck with all of that. I wait ten minutes max then I am history!
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 18:29 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 617Also been cancelled on
I think I've scheduled a total of five visits with her. Three times were cancelled and of those, I was either at her hotel or on my way, which is a about a 30 minute trip for me. I cancelled the last time (an hour before she was supposed to leave to head to me), and guess what? She got shitty. If you can get in the door, it's a good experience, and if you like wasting a tremendous amount of time, driving around aimlessly, and sitting in the lobby of a hotel for 45 minutes after your scheduled time, then you just might fall in love with her.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 15:35 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 401Catharine the Teacher
My last experience was less than a month ago. I guess I caught her on a bad day.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 07:45 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 312Callie
FYI Those pics are 100% accurate and most are taken right where she will take you! Great provider with a great attitude, looks, rockin bod and skills!
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 22:00 #12586Regular Member

Posts: 5Alexis
Had a dream of Alexis tonight. Responsive to texts, nice incall location in Beach Grove. Was very accommodating, met me at the door in requested outfit. Pics are her, recent, and don't do her justice. Definitely 4'9", nice perky tits, couple of small tattoos, sexy af and the definition of a spinner. She was freshly showered, smelled great and ready for me. CBJ was great, CG and mish were awesome, she said she wasn't great at CG but I had no complaints. Very friendly, didn't see a phone at all, I was clock watching more than she was. 2/ hr, said she doesn't like QV. 100% would recommend and I'm definitely going to spend more time with her in the future.
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...b/533615360960
-
01-21-20 21:29 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 151Recent ad
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...918/3176992570
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 19:15 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 72I remember reading reviews on her, thank you!!
Originally Posted by LuvULots
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






