Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 26374
-
01-23-20 19:27 #8734Regular Member

Posts: 1Kendall Snow
Had a dream about Kendall Snow yesterday night. Loved it. My first dream and glad it had Kendall. Made me feel very comfortable and had everything I wanted. Great service. Will repeat. Would definitely recommend to everyone who hasn't dreamt of her yet.
-
01-23-20 17:26 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 2881Miami
Should have done the Miami board. They discourage reviews. Super expensive. Better than anything I've seen in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 15:46 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 45Revenge
Destroy the I'd and block her number.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 15:39 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 1323Humble brag
Lefty just checking in and letting us know that he's alive and well.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 13:37 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 774Learned
I've learned alot from movies.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
First rule of Fight Club, don't talk about Fight Club.
-
01-23-20 12:44 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 118Too scared
Looks nice, spidey sense is too strong though. One night only in Port Washington? Conveniently located by the county court house and jail.
I will start a go fund me to post bail if anyone is brave enough!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/045270405501
-
01-23-20 11:52 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 1292Why?
May I ask why you didn't post in Miami section?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 06:25 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 370Texted a couple days ago, heard back yesterday. Apparently the girl in red is available, but the one who goes by "J" is gone. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 06:11 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 812I wouldn't get too excited over her.
Ran the number on Bing. Not sure what's actually behind the green door. Look at the ad history. https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-3135/1/825015.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 01:30 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 217Yeah, his mistake was saying that she was on Tagged. Found her.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 22:39 #8724Senior Member

Posts: 290Hahahahaha
LOL good for you, might as well snip it and trash it!
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 22:02 #8723Senior Member

Posts: 402?
I can't remember where I know her from or if I've ever tried her but I know I know this girl from somewhere. My memory is shit but I keep on thinking that she may have been a nice girl. Had to be a SW I'm guessing at one point.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 21:42 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 774Got to
Got to love cojones on these guys! Try holding the digits hostage and and they undercut ya. Well played fellas.
Originally Posted by BackAtIt8
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 20:19 #8721Regular Member

Posts: 23Found her
Her name is Cassandra on there and is 22 I'm trying to get the digits right now I'll shoot them to anyone that wants them when I get it.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 18:45 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 69Me too.
At this point I'm going to look for her on tagged my self LOL. I'll let why'all know if I find her.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






