Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,041 to 29,055 of 41287
-
01-23-20 17:41 #12247Senior Member

Posts: 286Great info on Outcalls
Most of these outcall practices I have followed when I am traveling. Great info thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 13:00 #12246Senior Member

Posts: 233My outcall guidelines
My outcall guidelines are as follows:
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-I never invite providers to my home. Don't want them, their handlers or friends knowing where I rest my head.
-I book a night at a mid-priced hotel, usually off JTB and 95, seems to be a central area that's easy for anyone to get to. The normal riff-raff stay away from these places because of cost so they are usually clean safe and quiet.
-I always make sure to have $60 more than the agreed upon rate Incase I want to upgrade services or if I need to use that to get them out of my room quick!!
-use the in room lock box to put car keys, phone, wallet, and other valuables prior to the provider showing up. Unfortunately many of these girls have sticky fingers and will just grab whatever they can prior to leaving.
-have the provider arrive and leave at the hotels back or side entrance. This will lessen hotel management or wondering eyes from seeing you and your visitor together.
-do not allow the girl to use your room after your time together. Any damage or associated BS could be your responsibility so don't do it!
-
01-23-20 12:26 #12245Senior Member

Posts: 2334Way back in the day I used hotels a lot. I'd reserve a room in one of the local budget hotels and then line up my guest or guests. I would not actually check in until I received confirmation that she was on her way. While the front desk required a credit card I always paid in cash on check out. After the play date we'd go our separate ways. Every once and a while we'd reprise the event in the morning prior to checking out. And if available I always took advantage of the complementary breakfast.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
But this sort of scheme only works with girls who are absolutely reliable in keeping appointments. Given the current state of affairs, and especially with STG girls, I don't think I would do it anymore.
-
01-23-20 11:35 #12244Senior Member

Posts: 286My thoughts exactly. I would never out call providers to my home this is a fine line for me; like you I stick with incalls, and only outcall when traveling. I can't seem to fine tune outcalls for hometown visits. It seems to be such a hassle, and cost adds up quickly; paying for hotels, rides and donations, tips etc. Can do car play, but its limited. Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 11:20 #12243Regular Member

Posts: 20Outcall vs Incall
I have to agree. It would definitely be a bad idea to have a provider come to your residence, there are just too many variables even with a provider you know and are comfortable with. An outcall that visits your hotel room might be OK if you take basic precautions to dissuade any mischief. Reading this forum is probably the best way to prepare yourself to have a good and safe time.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
JT.
-
01-23-20 10:36 #12242Senior Member

Posts: 1107Outcall
Some guys actually have the girls over to their homes. I personally would never do this with a girl I didn't know, and I'd be really reluctant to do it with one that I did (I've only done it a few times). Always too easy for sticky fingers to nab something, and it's bad enough when the boyfriend / db / whatever knocks on the hotel door when you're halfway through the deed, but for crazy jealous bf to show up banging on the door of your home and yelling? Trust me, that's not an easy one to explain to the neighbors.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
I'll let others comment on setting up hotels for outcalls. The only time I've used hotels for outcalls is when I was traveling and already had the room because of that. Usually I stick to incalls, but they obviously have their own set of issues.
-
01-23-20 10:33 #12241Regular Member

Posts: 5Heads Up
Checked my monger number this morning and saw that someone had attempted to reach me around 7:00 pm last night. Googled the call number and it was Jacksonville FBI branch main number! Needless to say, that was a bit alarming. I know in the past scammers have spoofed FBI numbers to try and lend some legitimacy to their calls, and perhaps that's what happened in this case. However, it was alarming enough to get me to delete my longtime monger number and the dummy email account I had associated with it. If anyone has gotten a similar call, or knows of anything going down as it relates to this, please let us know.
-
01-23-20 10:26 #12240Senior Member

Posts: 1107Feline fatigue
I certainly didn't mean that as a jab at her, and I don't think EaglesSb did either. Just general discussion about things to watch out for.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
Obviously, some times a girl can be sore and not show it if she's enthusiastic about a client, but not bother acting when with another client. Sometimes, like anything else, it can be better or worse at any time. And, depending on the client, their dick size, curve, angle, whatever, it can be fine or it can just hit things wrong.
But, end of the day, she's going to be taking more dick than the average woman, and sometimes that can leave them a little sore. It is, also, something just to be aware of like EaglesSb was bringing up. It can be a sign of a larger problem.
Just because a young lady is nice, pays attention to her hygiene and health, doesn't mean that things can't still go wrong. The good ones will keep on top of it and take care of anything that crops up, but they don't always know how to, or have the means to, deal with everything.
Of course, it's always possible that she wasn't sore, but the guy had just had a tuna sandwich before visiting with her without brushing his teeth, and she really hates the smell of canned tuna fish (I've heard this actual complaint from a provider, seriously), so that's why she was wincing. I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying you never know.
FWIW, Lolo looks really hot, and it sounds like she's a quality provider.
-
01-23-20 01:27 #12239Regular Member

Posts: 11+1 for Marie. I was able to see her this evening and she was very welcoming, it felt more like a date date than a business transaction. We used to work in the same field so we actually had something to talk about to break the ice on introductions. Service was fantastic, we lost track of time. There is a con in that her roommate was knocking on the door exactly as time ran out, though she did still give me another shot to wrap things up before leaving, so I did leave satisfied. If you think you may push your time limit, you may want to consider outcall. Damage was 1. 5 for hr, and I plan on repeating.
Originally Posted by JfjRocks65
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/816392518202
-
01-23-20 01:10 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 286Colombian Dreaming
Got the itch for this beauty, but not sure if safe to dive in yet.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/242852084583
-
01-23-20 00:24 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 183Got a sweet tooth for Kandy
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/133432827727
Nice girl, pretty face, clean place, no usage visable. Be nice to her guys. I had fun.
-
01-22-20 23:15 #12236Regular Member

Posts: 13My Alexis Experience
I've seen her a few times now. Has a nice 1st floor condo in Ponte Vedra Beach off of A1 A. She is very pretty, petite, and cool to talk to. Has some belly damage but not bad. Very much girl next door or a cool bartender vibe. No signs of drugs or management whatsoever. She has a day job and does this on the side for extra cash and loves sex. She is saving up and soon getting some boob upgrades. She is BBBJ but when I unloaded she pulled out quickly and finish with her hand (no CIM). BBBJ was good but I've had much better. One time I was there, after a BBBJ, she spun around for K9 and wanted me to drop it in. I paused and said grab me a condom. She looked around but said she ran out. I was like dang that sucks and she told me to just put it in BB. I was like sorry no way! I got to say for a quality chick I was surprised she would offer BBFS. I know some of you will be thrilled but I thought she would be smarter and more prepared than this. Either way, treat her well. I think her plan is to grab a few regulars and go UTR.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 22:35 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 27Wouldn't surprise me. I haven't seen her for at least 6 weeks and seems like a back cloud follows her. Service was great and made me feel like King but you can save all of the other bullshit. She has recently moved (turns out her eviction claims while I was out of state for Christmas holiday were accurate) and getting her hustle on.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 21:07 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 286Wow I wanted to visit her. But she's outcall, and I'm not sure of how to effectively setup an outcall. Do you book hotel, then arrange for transportation for providers? Love to know some ideas. Thanks, SXY.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 20:38 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 286That is crazy. How was Ashton? She looks hot on her post. I visited her, boy she looked rough; she was not prepared to see me with messy bed, and noticed guys stuff in her room. At the time I didn't know much about her so I left to prevent be robbed or something. Too bad, I like spinner bodies.
Originally Posted by MViggen69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





