Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 12748
-
01-23-20 13:09 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 378That's her
She been around as of late.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 11:01 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 884Amanda
Has anyone seen this Amanda? She kind of reminds me of Amy bear.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/43659759/
-
01-22-20 23:38 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 304Girl transitioning to boy
She had an add a few months back explaining she is transitioning to a boy. Already took out the Tits, and I think she wants to eventually get reassignment surgery. The hormones on these girls, I have heard causes the big clits.
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 15:01 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 65Missy / Namor
Originally Posted by LeesburgFun91
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
So, I decided to go ahead and meet with her, despite the negative reviews on here. I was mostly just looking to make sure she wasn't going to rob me or anything, I figured performance-wise I'd have to see for myself.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I'm happy to report that my time with her was much more enjoyable than these reviews. It's true what they say. YMMV! She wasn't rushed with me in the slightest, was incredibly friendly, and was full GFE. In fact, she's the first escort I've been with where she made the move to kiss first. She's very passionate and has just the most exquisite body. Seriously, her pics don't do her justice. She's got porcelain pale skin, very soft and silky, and she's very slim and slender. Very cute face and a nice smile too. She's also fun to talk to and gets real into the conversation. I think she might actually be my new favorite. Went for the full hour and went through a bunch of positions and finished, then chatted for a bit and laughed a lot, then went for round 2 with all the rest of the positions and finished again, fully exhausted and satisfied.
The only "cons" were that the BJ was covered, but that's technically safer for both parties so can't truly count it as a con. And she did want to FaceTime which was strange for me, but oh well, that also means it's safer for me and makes her less likely to be a scammer.
But yeah, I had a great time with her. I will definitely repeat, again and again. As always, YMMV, but having good hygiene, a good personality, and a nice smile can go a long way with these girls.
-
01-22-20 08:48 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 158Tom Boy?
Long time away from the game for me but I'm coming back to Orlando. Just found this one and wondering what why'all think? I have not found one piece of intel. Upon careful examination I cannot find a hair on her face, so thinking she is a female but who knows.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/691606118720
-
01-22-20 07:32 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 509She is on PornHub as well.
Originally Posted by IIIII
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/users/littlelily650/videos
-
01-22-20 05:08 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 825Wow I'd love to fuck that pussy. Anyone got contact info?
Originally Posted by IIIII
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 01:05 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 173A scorned ex made that page after a bad break up and finding out more about her kinky / slutty side. She was a fun gal.
Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 17:40 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 2962Does she
Get points for being honest?
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 12:11 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 376The Gift.
That keeps on giving.
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
Hl54.
-
01-21-20 11:12 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 107BUYER BEWARE.
Directly on the homepage, it gives a warning as to an unfriendly gift that you may be subject to.
Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 10:37 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 87Little lily Taylor Rover
Has anyone meet this young lady or have any info?
http://www.taylor-rover.com/
-
01-21-20 08:56 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 623Chanel Foxx -- Anyone partaken
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...f/629749624474
80/120/160. I am seeing her tonight but want to have some info before the meeting.
-
01-21-20 06:11 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 67Summer
I have not seen her, however when you open up the picture tab it appears to be 2 different women. I'm going by the tattoo I see on the one you show having a tattoo on her left shoulder and the blonde pictured without a tattoo.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
I guess that could mean anything, but I would see if you can verify through Snapchat or FaceTime.
-
01-21-20 05:46 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 623Any info on Summer
I am planning to go check Summer.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...625/7025508209
Her rates are 100/120/160 for qv / hhr / hr. Anyone has some feedback about her; otherwise, I TOFTT.











Reply With Quote






