Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,671 to 17,685 of 26401
-
01-23-20 17:26 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 2881Miami
Should have done the Miami board. They discourage reviews. Super expensive. Better than anything I've seen in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 15:46 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 45Revenge
Destroy the I'd and block her number.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 15:39 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 1323Humble brag
Lefty just checking in and letting us know that he's alive and well.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 13:37 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 774Learned
I've learned alot from movies.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
First rule of Fight Club, don't talk about Fight Club.
-
01-23-20 12:44 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 118Too scared
Looks nice, spidey sense is too strong though. One night only in Port Washington? Conveniently located by the county court house and jail.
I will start a go fund me to post bail if anyone is brave enough!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/045270405501
-
01-23-20 11:52 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 1294Why?
May I ask why you didn't post in Miami section?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 06:25 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 370Texted a couple days ago, heard back yesterday. Apparently the girl in red is available, but the one who goes by "J" is gone. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 06:11 #8724Senior Member

Posts: 812I wouldn't get too excited over her.
Ran the number on Bing. Not sure what's actually behind the green door. Look at the ad history. https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-3135/1/825015.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 01:30 #8723Senior Member

Posts: 218Yeah, his mistake was saying that she was on Tagged. Found her.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 22:39 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 290Hahahahaha
LOL good for you, might as well snip it and trash it!
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 22:02 #8721Senior Member

Posts: 402?
I can't remember where I know her from or if I've ever tried her but I know I know this girl from somewhere. My memory is shit but I keep on thinking that she may have been a nice girl. Had to be a SW I'm guessing at one point.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 21:42 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 774Got to
Got to love cojones on these guys! Try holding the digits hostage and and they undercut ya. Well played fellas.
Originally Posted by BackAtIt8
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 20:19 #8719Regular Member

Posts: 23Found her
Her name is Cassandra on there and is 22 I'm trying to get the digits right now I'll shoot them to anyone that wants them when I get it.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 18:45 #8718Senior Member

Posts: 69Me too.
At this point I'm going to look for her on tagged my self LOL. I'll let why'all know if I find her.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 18:18 #8717Senior Member

Posts: 90Ashlee
Just want ti thank nice person who told this lady she was worth big bucks. Use to be low cost provider till you messed it up. Thanks HB.










Reply With Quote






