Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11149
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    Check out Leah at WF.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I don't go on this forum often, so I don't even know waht WF stands for. I went to Leisure spa last night and saw coco *could have been anyone, cause I've never seen coco before. But this lady had big tits*. Just was disappointed in the massage.

  2. #11148
    Leah at WF is hot with basic jackhammer. If you want more than a tug you need to bring a cover, she usually only does tug though.

  3. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    One indie provider, Michelle, who has been mentioned here before, has a sizable rack and operates out of MV. She gives a great erotic massage and will finish you with Russian. She's probably a 7 in looks, but makes up for it in skill.
    I think she's hotter than that. Her body is insane if you like thickness and she isn't at all fat.

  4. #11146

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    Check out Leah at WF.
    One indie provider, Michelle, who has been mentioned here before, has a sizable rack and operates out of MV. She gives a great erotic massage and will finish you with Russian. She's probably a 7 in looks, but makes up for it in skill.

  5. #11145

    Large Breast Provider / Good Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for Massages? I am fine with a rub and tug, but definitely want a big breasted or decent sized breast provider and decent looking lmao. Around the city of SD.

    Was going to go to Flanders, but that location is a bit far. Thanks!
    Check out Leah at WF.

  6. #11144
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Seen her several times, including VIP. GFE is misleading; it is still CFS. But, really an insane experience and recommended.
    Thanks for the feedback. I figured that would be the case, good time but all covered. I was hoping she would go with the flow like her cousin Bella use to and forgo the cover, but perhaps I'm just expecting too much, Bella spoiled me. Man I wish she would come out of retirement.

  7. #11143
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Seen her several times, including VIP. GFE is misleading; it is still CFS. But, really an insane experience and recommended.
    PM'd you for more info.

  8. #11142
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge on her VIP session? I'm curious as to what's on the menu. I met her a while back in La Jolla and had a good time (FBSM only), so when I saw her offering VIP / GFE I inquired as to what all it entailed but she said she only discusses details in person.
    Seen her several times, including VIP. GFE is misleading; it is still CFS. But, really an insane experience and recommended.

  9. #11141

    Any Recommendations?

    Any recommendations for Massages? I am fine with a rub and tug, but definitely want a big breasted or decent sized breast provider and decent looking lmao. Around the city of SD.

    Was going to go to Flanders, but that location is a bit far. Thanks!

  10. #11140

    Who is the one I can miss?

    Hey everyone,

    I will be visiting SD in two weeks and would live to get a "Massage. " Where is the best place to go, and who is the best provider to see? Thanks!

  11. #11139
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge on her VIP session? I'm curious as to what's on the menu. I met her a while back in La Jolla and had a good time (FBSM only), so when I saw her offering VIP / GFE I inquired as to what all it entailed but she said she only discusses details in person.
    I haven't but I can't imagine it's less than full service any way you want it.

  12. #11138

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    I swear Michelle must be making insane money these days. I first saw her in La Jolla a few years ago 80 $ for half hour. Then saw her in mission valley for 100 and 120. Now her half hour is 150! Plus these VIP sessions she has to be raking it in big time.
    Has anyone taken the plunge on her VIP session? I'm curious as to what's on the menu. I met her a while back in La Jolla and had a good time (FBSM only), so when I saw her offering VIP / GFE I inquired as to what all it entailed but she said she only discusses details in person.

  13. #11137

    New beauty at Flanders

    New beauty at Flanders named Lisa. She's a little over 5' with golden brown hair and a small butterfly tattoo close to her navel. She has a sultry voice and her English is decent. A great massage from a beautiful cheerful lady that knows how to treat a man.

  14. #11136
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverThyAss  [View Original Post]

    I put on my clothes and tipped $80. She gave me a strong hug and made me promise to see her the next time I came over. She's not the prettiest Asian nor the ugliest I've seen in a parlor but the service and experience for a rub and tug is easily of the best I've had.
    That's about double the going rate. I could understand maybe 50 or 60 since it was a 90 min massage but damn dude don't drive the rates up. Of course she wants to see you again, tipping that much LOL

  15. #11135
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Is there any AMPs that offer msog?
    This post makes me miss Rosie from the old Coco days. Otherwise, it's hard to do. I recommend graduating to SDAG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape