Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36654
    Guys I have been in the monger game for awhile, but decided to wind down and settle for a good rub. I tried a few in house girls, but want to try some MP. Any tips for a first timer? How to "break the ice" while not getting kicked out LOL. I'm in Gwinnett, so I know there are plenty around, where is a good first time visit?

  2. #36653
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Chongqing China for the New Year. A few of the local girls are in need of funds to send back to their families. Miss Nipple tease at Kaina is willing to do more for 1. 0 tip. A few of the girls at Adore have kids back in China so now would be a good time to try for take out. Happy Mongering everyone. Oh Chinese new year is the 25th a simple gift always goes a long way this time of year.
    Hey Worf, thanks for the info on speaking their language. I did a little Chinese homework before going to my spot, used it, and it worked very nicely. She was amazed that I was speaking Chinese to her. I think it may have turned her on a little. Even as a veteran of this game always great to hear advice from others. Again thanks bro.

  3. #36652
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Chongqing China for the New Year. A few of the local girls are in need of funds to send back to their families. Miss Nipple tease at Kaina is willing to do more for 1. 0 tip. A few of the girls at Adore have kids back in China so now would be a good time to try for take out. Happy Mongering everyone. Oh Chinese new year is the 25th a simple gift always goes a long way this time of year.
    Good advice. In the last month I have seen three girls at Kaina and posted about two of the experiences. Have not met her yet. Is she new? Can you share a name?

    Thanks.

  4. #36651

    Just wow

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyDurkey  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I went to a parlor in Kennesaw and the first thing the girl did was kiss my balls. I knew it was going to be good. After much ABC play and great (not just good) she proceeded to rim and BLS then, while still on my stomach, a BBBJCIMNSNQ. In fact, she maintained the hold until the last org-spasms had died down. I wish the dream would never end. $140 will definitely return.
    You are lucky man, I been to lot of the places in Kennesaw-Acworth area and never had such a luck. I left unhappy on lot of those places like the on 41 area and I don't look anything like a cop, LOL. It might have been just a dream.

  5. #36650
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Chongqing China for the New Year. A few of the local girls are in need of funds to send back to their families. Miss Nipple tease at Kaina is willing to do more for 1. 0 tip. A few of the girls at Adore have kids back in China so now would be a good time to try for take out. Happy Mongering everyone. Oh Chinese new year is the 25th a simple gift always goes a long way this time of year.
    Enjoy your trip with your little gf. Use your imagination and let it run wild. Thanks for the advice on a couple of stores ydgt anymore.

    Well now.

  6. #36649

    New Year

    Heading to Chongqing China for the New Year. A few of the local girls are in need of funds to send back to their families. Miss Nipple tease at Kaina is willing to do more for 1. 0 tip. A few of the girls at Adore have kids back in China so now would be a good time to try for take out. Happy Mongering everyone. Oh Chinese new year is the 25th a simple gift always goes a long way this time of year.

  7. #36648

    Ditto on Kennesaw

    Will you message me as well please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Depot  [View Original Post]
    PM with location if you would please. I live near Kennesaw.

  8. #36647
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyDurkey  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I went to a parlor in Kennesaw and the first thing the girl did was kiss my balls. I knew it was going to be good. After much ABC play and great (not just good) she proceeded to rim and BLS then, while still on my stomach, a BBBJCIMNSNQ. In fact, she maintained the hold until the last org-spasms had died down. I wish the dream would never end. $140 will definitely return.
    It's perfectly OK to name the place.

  9. #36646
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    WaWa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If Wawa is one of those downtown Atlanta / Buckhead spas then yes that's what you're going to get: lookswise, price wise, and attitudewise.
    Although it's not on Piedmont, it tries to gouge the monger just as badly without having good looking providers.

  10. #36645
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    The 200 lb soccer mom's just can't handle the competition
    Absolutely. Those same heifers who refuse to please their husbands then get irate if he frequents a massage parlor. Wish I were a judge. I would shut those women up.

  11. #36644

    Kennesaw

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyDurkey  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I went to a parlor in Kennesaw and the first thing the girl did was kiss my balls. I knew it was going to be good. After much ABC play and great (not just good) she proceeded to rim and BLS then, while still on my stomach, a BBBJCIMNSNQ. In fact, she maintained the hold until the last org-spasms had died down. I wish the dream would never end. $140 will definitely return.
    PM with location if you would please. I live near Kennesaw.

  12. #36643
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyDurkey  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I went to a parlor in Kennesaw and the first thing the girl did was kiss my balls. I knew it was going to be good. After much ABC play and great (not just good) she proceeded to rim and BLS then, while still on my stomach, a BBBJCIMNSNQ. In fact, she maintained the hold until the last org-spasms had died down. I wish the dream would never end. $140 will definitely return.
    Definitely a Dream.

  13. #36642

    Jj3000- clear your inbox

    Jj3000- can't reply as your box is full!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    She wants to make sure you don't have a recording device videoing the session.

  14. #36641

    First Report

    I had a dream I went to a parlor in Kennesaw and the first thing the girl did was kiss my balls. I knew it was going to be good. After much ABC play and great (not just good) she proceeded to rim and BLS then, while still on my stomach, a BBBJCIMNSNQ. In fact, she maintained the hold until the last org-spasms had died down. I wish the dream would never end. $140 will definitely return.

  15. #36640
    Quote Originally Posted by JWSouth  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the recon. Will do my damnedest to TOFTT ASAP once that door opens.

    But how exactly did you ask about this LOL?
    I asked how much for 1 hour massage (60) and then asked "Chinese or Korean" and she said "Chinese".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape