Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12598
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    FYI Those pics are 100% accurate and most are taken right where she will take you! Great provider with a great attitude, looks, rockin bod and skills!
    Thanks for the information! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait as she doesn't see anyone new after 3. Hopefully I can get my schedule to match soon.

  2. #12597

    Real or not?

    Has anyone else seen Alexis? I'd like too but I'm feeling that this might be a sting or cash and dash. Any help wod be great.

  3. #12596

    Huge tits Alexandra

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1586671.htm

    Does anybody know anything about her? I'm traveling to Indy on business. TIA.

  4. #12595

    Incorrect, sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Obviously fake. Don't be stupid guys.
    I saw Alexis last night. Nice hotel in the Beech Grove area. We chatted via text off and on, exchanged verification pics, and I took the leap of faith.

    She's very new at the trade, and it's apparent; at least at first. After we conversed a bit and got more comfortable, she loosened up. Nice BBBJ, a little 69, then DATY. She got really wet and unless she's got an Oscar in her closet, I'm pretty sure she got off. Mish, then CG. After the money shot, she cleaned me up, and home I went.

    Overall, I would repeat. She is a little thing though, so she may not be for everybody. Only 4' 9" and 95 lbs soaking wet. VERY tight, but it loosens up a bit as you pound it. CG was definitely better, as when we were mish her face was well below my chest level!

    She's real, gents. Give her a try!

  5. #12594

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Obviously fake. Don't be stupid guys.
    The review its self didn't look necessarily fake, but the person who posted it that has his first post so you always have to take those with a grain of salt. Might be legit but use caution.

  6. #12593

    Curvy red head

    She responds well to text just wondered if anyone had seen her in person?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/048873381792

  7. #12592

    Isabelle

    Had the chance to visit Isabelle from DI and she is a lot better looking than her pics appear. Made an appointment and knocked on the door. She opens it up and the blonde hair petite girl opens the door. She was wearing a pink body suit, A size and a small waist. She had makeup on and she look great. She is shy and might need a little direction but the time with her was fun. I will definitely repeat. It is more of a girl next door experience than anything else.

  8. #12591
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    FYI Those pics are 100% accurate and most are taken right where she will take you! Great provider with a great attitude, looks, rockin bod and skills!
    Thanks for the information! I'm going to contact her as soon as my schedule allows.

  9. #12590

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I think I've scheduled a total of five visits with her. Three times were cancelled and of those, I was either at her hotel or on my way, which is a about a 30 minute trip for me. I cancelled the last time (an hour before she was supposed to leave to head to me), and guess what? She got shitty. If you can get in the door, it's a good experience, and if you like wasting a tremendous amount of time, driving around aimlessly, and sitting in the lobby of a hotel for 45 minutes after your scheduled time, then you just might fall in love with her.
    I never wanted to fall in love anyhow. Lololol To heck with all of that. I wait ten minutes max then I am history!

  10. #12589

    Also been cancelled on

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    My last experience was less than a month ago. I guess I caught her on a bad day.
    I think I've scheduled a total of five visits with her. Three times were cancelled and of those, I was either at her hotel or on my way, which is a about a 30 minute trip for me. I cancelled the last time (an hour before she was supposed to leave to head to me), and guess what? She got shitty. If you can get in the door, it's a good experience, and if you like wasting a tremendous amount of time, driving around aimlessly, and sitting in the lobby of a hotel for 45 minutes after your scheduled time, then you just might fall in love with her.

  11. #12588

    Catharine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was around during those times also and she has definitely cleaned up. She canceled on me so many times that I never wanted to see her again. But lately she has been awesome to visit. Really clean place in the north side. I know she is talking about leaving the provider business. But I totally understand YMMV.
    My last experience was less than a month ago. I guess I caught her on a bad day.

  12. #12587

    Callie

    FYI Those pics are 100% accurate and most are taken right where she will take you! Great provider with a great attitude, looks, rockin bod and skills!

  13. #12586

    Alexis

    Had a dream of Alexis tonight. Responsive to texts, nice incall location in Beach Grove. Was very accommodating, met me at the door in requested outfit. Pics are her, recent, and don't do her justice. Definitely 4'9", nice perky tits, couple of small tattoos, sexy af and the definition of a spinner. She was freshly showered, smelled great and ready for me. CBJ was great, CG and mish were awesome, she said she wasn't great at CG but I had no complaints. Very friendly, didn't see a phone at all, I was clock watching more than she was. 2/ hr, said she doesn't like QV. 100% would recommend and I'm definitely going to spend more time with her in the future.

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...b/533615360960

  14. #12585

    Recent ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading reviews on her, thank you!!
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...918/3176992570

  15. #12584
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvULots  [View Original Post]
    Try Callie near Butler University. She posts sometimes on List Crawler. Very legit
    I remember reading reviews on her, thank you!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape