Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11484
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    That's Blancnoir from Reddit lmao.

  2. #11483

  3. #11482

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe23  [View Original Post]
    "Looks pretty good " please tell me you're kidding or maybe her pimp?
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. But that's rough.

  4. #11481

    Juicy couture

    Hey guys, it's Kingtrome it's been quite a while since I have been here maybe a couple of years ago if it's any seniors on here why'all might remember me but I ran into this fine young tender on skip the games site she go's by the name of juicy couture the sessions She host is well worth 200 diamonds for the non rushed hour full service no bare private message me for more info on juicy couture.

  5. #11480

    Probably a Jack Shack

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Location in Addison or Bloomingdale and pics that are bordering on TGTBT usually mean you'll end up at a jack shack. I'd avoid that entire area.

  6. #11479
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe23  [View Original Post]
    "Looks pretty good " please tell me you're kidding or maybe her pimp
    Huh. Not to impugn anyone's taste but dang, she looks like a concentration camp survivor.

  7. #11478

    Tips?

    Hey Guys,

    I've posted on here a few times with not too much success haha was hoping for some recommendations on young spinners (prefer blonde) in the DT area? $ is not issue, I am looking for quality provider. Not looking for Greek either, mainly prefer young (18-25)! Thanks in advance fellas.

  8. #11477

    Danielle bloomingdale


  9. #11476
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by CumUpNem  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time in Chicago a few weeks back and had a few encounters with Chauna. This date got hot!

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e257edfeee60
    Did you go raw inside her.

  10. #11475
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    Whos Leah? I don't think I have heard of her being discussed here before. Do you have a link?
    She's from.

    Mce.

  11. #11474
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    Anytime long Seniors remember Crissy she's back in the game and this time doing alot better paid her a visit and just amazing as always. Her video is up on PH so its self explained what's covered. Enjoy gents.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b96e26520bfb

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/0/1/2784655
    I'd say she doing a lot better. I definitely don't remember that ass being so thick. What are her rates nowadays?

  12. #11473
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/43363314/

    No reviews yet. Looks pretty good, I want to hear what others advise before I smash this button right in.
    "Looks pretty good " please tell me you're kidding or maybe her pimp?

  13. #11472

    Are you ok there buddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She won't be back until the 27th, so hopefully you weren't so 'down' that you sent a billion "I'm a nice guy please give me a chance what's wrong with me the least you can do is tell me why you're ignoring me if I don't see you I'm going to quit the hobby forever" messages for her to come back to.
    Are you alright buddy? Do you need to talk to someone? Because you seem very angry.

  14. #11471

    Carina Dream

    Any reviews on Carina? I know she's been around for a while but could not find anything.

  15. #11470
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBean1969  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy so I wanted to book up with Nicoleta, she is so hot. But she ask for references and being me, I don't do it alot so, don't have any references. Do anyone wanted to help me out wth being my references? Any help will be great!!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicoleta...-chicago-43746
    She doesn't want references from us, she wants them from other escorts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape