Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 18189
-
01-21-20 17:34 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 2959Pictures of Scar
Check the link below. While the pictures don't come thru with the re-post, just follow it back to BabyLight's OP, the pics are there. As has been said by damn near all that have visited with Scar, she is sexy as hell! From my limited experience with her, it's hard to imagine anyone visiting her and being disappointed! Good luck!
Originally Posted by WavyZay
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 16:38 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 245Sarah Maitland
Seen Sarah a couple of days ago at the Geneva. She was fantastic and would repeat.
-
01-21-20 14:37 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 99Scar
Any pics of her? DM any info if possible.
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 14:15 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 92Scar Utr
Just had a lunch time workout with the amazing Scar never disappoints was dressed like a sexy secretary you would see looking forward for the next workout Thanks Again Scar for making my day.
Communication A++.
Appearance A++.
Attitude A++.
Repeat Yes.
-
01-21-20 12:23 #6890Banned Member

Posts: 1328Looks like we did a staycation instead of an overseas trip.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Glad your back safe from your Brokeback Mt meets city folk excursion. For your next gaytaway or gaycation I would highly recommend San Francisco. I am actually going to be there at the end of the month if you guys want to 'meat' up. LOL. You can find me in the tenderloin district, holla! LOL.
-
01-21-20 11:36 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 944Haha, that's right! In fact I'm trying to decide if I should take her, er, him to Key West or San Francisco for our next gay getaway, LOL. Now that I'm officially gay, you can go ahead and give me all of your UTR's digits without fear of me cock-nlocking you, haha!
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
As for your little marathon tonight, my eyes are "green" with envy. Make sure you pace yourself - you don't want to run out of steam before the "finish line"! If I recall correctly, the first marathon was held in Greece - so make sure you have your passport ready just in case, LOL. I had mine stamped in December, see link below:
A December to Remember
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4599558
SYM
-
01-20-20 20:45 #6888Banned Member

Posts: 1328Don't let him fool you SYM is GayAF! LOL. Heyy SYM so guess what? 2 nite I'm off to the 'races' or should I say 'greener' pastures, I know you will figure it out brother.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
01-20-20 20:34 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 944Yes, I got her a coat for the cold weather but she took it off for the photo shoot we did at the Joker stairs - it was below freezing, LOL. She wanted to ride the subway so we rode it fom Yankee Stadium to the Museum of Natural History by Central Park - we got to see some REAL crazy people underground, LOL. Getting on the plane now, the dream is almost over.
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
01-20-20 19:55 #6886Banned Member

Posts: 545Good deal
What a hottie! She doesn't exactly dressed for some of those high end excursions you got going, but that's just my own sensibilities talking. Better bundle her up for that cold fucking NYC wind and weather.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
01-20-20 16:35 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 179Sarah Maitland
Was able to schedule a visit with Sarah at the Geneva. She fondled my dick though the open zipper in my shorts for the entire ride there. After a quick drink (Hurricanes), we caressed with her stroking my dick while we watched some porn and she told me about her three way experiences. She is OK with another girl eating her pussy, but isn't into reciprocal munching. Two dicks at once is OK. Then she sucked my dick in different positions. We then broke out some toys (hers and mine) and worked her pussy to multiple O's. Then I fucked her standing mish for the longest time, watching my dick go in and out while she gave a running commentary. Finished with a 69 BBBJ, but no cim. Sweet girl who really knows how to please.
-
01-20-20 16:25 #6884Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you papi!
It was my pleasure to see you. Kissses.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 15:52 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 1170Digits for Cassie
Cassie is Vino's utr you would need to contact vino by via pm And ask him for Cassie's digits.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 14:42 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 127Scarred again
Once again scar did not disappoint. She fit me in for a last minute appointment and was able to accommodate me for an hour. She likes to switch up positions and is very vocal. I always enjoy the bbjcim finish and surprised myself when she was able to coax out anything I had left in the tank for the second round. I left completely drained and very satisfied. Stay safe.
-J.
-
01-20-20 13:44 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 2959Perhaps you should call SYM!
Check a few posts below yours, looks like Cassie has been with SevenYearMitch for the past few days! Guess what you really need is his cell number!! Yo, SYM, can you take a call from Trogon right about now?
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 13:01 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 725Utr
Gentlemen.
Any one have Cassie your another great utr lady.
Contact info I looked and didn't find any contact info.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





