Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,071 to 29,085 of 41283
-
01-21-20 18:36 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 82BBW 50 N Cups
Anyone partake with the BBW on STG that says she has 50 N cups?
-
01-21-20 18:03 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 259Tattoo princess
She's running a special fellas LOL lots of fun being a regular has its perks! Go check her out LOL for those who are weary don't be she's legit! (904) 474-9010.
-
01-21-20 17:48 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 347Banks
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/german...e-now/26665928
Saw this girl recently. Very good provider in a clean location. Has a thick body and boy she it's quite vocal, loves to dance while undressing and has a table full of toys for you to use on her. Would recommend to those who hate girls who are mechanical in performance. $ for a qv.
Additionally is this girl Jade real? Haven't found anything on her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/481251034516
-
01-21-20 17:47 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 109Anyone recognize
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/315474085510
Remember the face but no good info on ad to investigate.
-
01-21-20 16:40 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 134Lolo
Had the pleasure of seeing Lolo today. Very good all around. Pleasant, attractive and willing to please. No drama. Fully coherent. A real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 13:56 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 1840Kim
Kim has been around forever! Saw her once over four years ago and never repeated. She'll take it anyway you want to give it to her including BBBJ and bbcip, don't know about anal as I wasn't really into that at the time, my how times have changed! She's actually not unattractive but has a belly that she tries to hide. It was strictly a one and done for me but will admit she got the job done. JD.
Originally Posted by MarkFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 12:53 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 1107Different Natalies
Just to be clear: That's NOT the Natalie I was talking about. I haven't seen this one that everyone is saying they had problems with, but the one I have seen is not having the kind of drama mentioned here, thank god.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
As someone else mentioned awhile back, she's has definitely rounded out a little from these pics, but same safe incall and no jealous bf / ex-bf hanging around waiting for me at my car.
The one I was talking about:
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0889&cityid=92
-
01-21-20 12:41 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 60Bubbles
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/652895372751
Saw bubbles yesterday, she's the girl in photos, slightly better in person in my opinion, safe spot off lane. Went for a qv and she gave a great BBBJ, played on her back stroked a few times, flipped to doggy and blew in the bag.
Overall I would repeat, great pricing, actually got into it and vocal while in her, made me bust really fast actually.
After we were done we talked for a few she's pretty discreet no signs of candy that I saw. She did mention she will sleep for a day or 2 not sure if she was literal or just taking break from working.
-
01-21-20 12:37 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 1107Which one
Which? BBBrandy? Buffy? Their "young sexy friend"? All of the above?
Originally Posted by GetSum247
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 12:34 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 39I luv slim chocolate spinners
The link didn't work so you remember her name or something so I can find her in stg? You can private message me as well and will share with you info on another you might be interested in return for contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Snpddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 12:32 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 919Lolo with an O and Lola with an A are two different names
Not surprisingly, they are also different people. Is this the one you mean?
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/504177943885
-
01-21-20 06:16 #12202Regular Member

Posts: 13Yep. She was very lack luster. I had to finish myself. Lot more mileage than the pictures say. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 05:58 #12201Senior Member

Posts: 224Lolo's back for a couple more days. Yes!
This will be a fun night. What a great shapely body and smile. adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /1788133.
That is on Adult search now on the front page. She was on STG yesterday.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 00:33 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 554Use to be a great provider, but like all she fell off alot. I would stay away.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 23:33 #12199Regular Member

Posts: 4Similar
Very similar happened to me. A few weeks ago had to block her. The guy was waiting out by my car and asked me if I actually dreamed with her. I ignored him and walked to my car that's when she got blocked. Was able to dream though.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




