Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 24705
-
01-21-20 19:34 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 98Jasmine
Anyone know why Jasmine in West County closed? If I missed a discussion about this, my apologies.
-
01-21-20 19:32 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 98Mia at Cha
Has anyone seen Mia since she went to Cha? If so, same service? Has anyone had an appointment with someone other than Mia there and if so, what services did you receive?
Originally Posted by AMassage1967
[View Original Post]
BDDFC.
-
01-21-20 16:12 #14488Regular Member

Posts: 4Scarlet
Had a great appointment with Scarlet. 314-XXX-64. I was extremely sore from an attempt to start working out in the new year. Scarlet has a great therapeutic touch. Her location is easy to find and plenty of on street parking in you City. Her body is tight and on point. Ending was fantastic. Takes her time and not a clock watcher. I will repeat again soon!
-
01-21-20 10:00 #14487Regular Member

Posts: 1Bbbj fs
Mia at Cha massage used to work at Chen Sheng.
Originally Posted by TonySlang
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 07:18 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 38I agree
Tammy is interesting, intelligent and quite attractive. Her massages are A+ And she has a very nice place. I consider her tops.
Originally Posted by WillRodgers
[View Original Post]
O46.
-
01-20-20 20:03 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 139Savannah
I saw her last week at CWE. Nice incall and good with communication. She only allowed a manual finish for a first visit which was fine with me. She did do a short massage which was decent. Finish was good. I probably wouldn't have opted for any upgrades anyways but she said more would be available on a 2nd visit. Doubt I'll return.
Originally Posted by He777
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 17:36 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 31Savannah
Anyone seen the new angels touch girls? I have a appt with Savannah, looks like a hot little blonde. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet?
I've seen most of them.
-
01-20-20 17:13 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 201Looking for a woman that does massages from her house / apartment
Looking for a woman that does massages from her house or apartment in the St. Louis area. Happy endings optional.
Thanks!
-
01-19-20 18:03 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 74Tammy Is A Gem
I've seen Tammy many times over the years and definitely is a top tier provider. Yes YMMV with her and every other provider, I'll continue to visit her along with a short list of others.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:42 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 120BF Massage near West County Mall
I had a great massage last week at BF Massage in Des Peres. Store was not very busy so I got all the extra attention I needed. YMMV.
-
01-19-20 11:41 #14480Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian Angela. Agreed
You are totally right about Asian Angela. Not sure why some guys like her because my experience was like yours. Very mechanical and clock watcher. I asked for a massage and she says $$ no massage. You need $$ so not only is the service no great but she charges more than AMPs in Centreville. She does have a pretty nice body though.
Originally Posted by MeesterMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 17:17 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 116Sweet blonde
Good intel. Based on this I would not repeat either. Maybe she will get the message if all she get are first timers.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 10:05 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 61I saw that
If I expected that my reviews would be poor, I wouldn't want us as clients either.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
I remember seeing that on her post and steering clear bc I assumed an experience something like yours. Appreciate you TOFTT and the review.
-
01-17-20 21:13 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 59GPS PSA to lurking rr girls
I find it annoying when an average rr girl has gps. We get it you have high mileage and a lot of mongers in queue, so you can afford to act like that. I find most of these mongers one and done and are on to the next one, I know I am! Try limiting your grandiose personality disorder, and perhaps you will build a good client rotation list.
-
01-17-20 21:04 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 59Tammy
Not sure what all the excitement is for her. I saw her and massage was pretty good compared to some or the rr girls, not the best but not the worst, maybe slightly above average. Didn't find her appealing, didn't like the look between her legs, so I didn't go for more and did not repeat. She is slimmer than a lot of rr girls though. I'm mostly spoiled though for going for higher class mostly, of course it costs more. But I prefer quality over quantity. Not a tru monger in that regard I guess. Different review to take as you will anyway. Overall worth trying to see what you think of her, seems nice enough and is responsive and easy to schedule, so she is one of the best in managing her gig ill give her that, especially compared to a lot I've seen.












Reply With Quote





