Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 24046
-
01-21-20 06:32 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 560Website
There is a website similar to this one that the women use to review us. I can't remember the name of it but they share numbers and reviews of guys they have seen. I knew one woman who wrote down license plate numbers of men's cars just in case something happened. A burner phone purchased with cash is the best way to go. An app is ok too. I doubt they can get personal information from an app but you never know these days.
Originally Posted by PreShowRitual
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 02:22 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 558The first link to "Danielle" is bogus. Pictures of that girl are all over the internet.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 22:35 #8039Regular Member

Posts: 21
-
01-20-20 22:20 #8038Regular Member

Posts: 10Need some leads in Reston / Herndon
Hello guys,
I have visited other locations, but can someone give me some leads in Herndon / Reston area.
Thanks.
-
01-20-20 21:32 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 169Passing through Fairfax
Anyone know if these ladies are legit?
If you can confirm, do you know if Daty is on menu for any or all of them?
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/1752139
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/1609477
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/cha...scorts/1725361
I'm never sure about Adultsearch although it seems to have a good track record with me on legits (but not always quality).
TIA. Be safe out there!
-
01-20-20 21:24 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 36Sorta similar situation here
I'm not particularly interested in FS. My fantasy would be a cute face with a great set of headlights for some titty fucking and BBBJWF or COB. Candy would be great, but I get the impression she doesn't do that.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 18:41 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 598Gianna
Has anyone seen Gianna at Elite? I see one write up on her, but was curious if anyone else did. Would like feedback on her looks and performance.
I can vouch for Antonella. Seen her multiple times and always delivers.
-
01-20-20 17:57 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 35Just my $0. 02. Follow the second link. Although she has a bit of a following and was very affordable, I had some major issues with Destiny. Her pictures and services are accurate, but there is more underneath than I cared to witness. If you go in with a bit of tunnel vision, maybe catch her while traveling, you could probably have a good time too.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 17:49 #8033Senior Member

Posts: 35I've seen several providers over the last couple of years who use an app called Mr. Number. I don't think its that reliable, and anyone can give you a bad note for whatever reason, but its something that makes them feel safer probably. I've only encountered this with lower shelf girls.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 17:30 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 560Try this one
http://washington-dc.skipthegames.co...d/704954242029
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
It's her specialty. No swallow though.
http://washington-dc.skipthegames.co...s/283523329048
She's good too and swallows every drop.
-
01-20-20 17:15 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 35I remember shortly after she started in this area, it was way cheaper to upgrade to FS from her masseuse stage name than getting a session from her under her provider stage name. She makes a decent crab fried rice, BTW.
Originally Posted by VaughnBraun
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 16:59 #8030Senior Member

Posts: 35Reckless coworker of mine saw her in either November or December and said she looked like she was on pills (opioids). He went for BBFS and said he could smell jizz while he banged her. He also still hasn't been checked as far as I know. Again, reckless.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 16:33 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 35Lady Nurse
I recommend Lady Nurse in NoVA if you are not looking for FS but interested in stellar BBBJNQNS. IMO, her head game is superior to Announted Mouf and LN is practically a 10 in comparison (I saw Mouf Queen once too a couple years ago and, to me, there is no comparison). LN is infamous for car dates, which are great, but she also does incalls fairly often. Best way to reach her is via email which you can find easily on the more reliable sites for the area.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 14:41 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 140Bbbj
Hello Team LOL. I really want to find a provider who will give BBBJ only for a decent price. I see Announted Mouf every now and then however I am looking for someone more attractive as she is a sbbw and not really my thing. Any leads you can give will be great.
-
01-20-20 14:39 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 96Any intel? Posts on STG fairfax
http://skipthegames.com/img/005/MjY0...BmYzgyNzc0.jpg
I've seen this girl post a few times on STG fairfax. Anyone?










Reply With Quote






