Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8693

    63?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    The ad says she is 48. So how old do you really think she is?
    Usually, I'd say to add between 5-10 years to the age stated on STG ads. Her?? I'm saying 15. Or 20!! LOL.

  2. #8692
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Found an upscale place, very pricey. Then ordered takeout the next day. The upside is obvious. Downside, the really pretty ones make me feel fat. Also no CIM. I don't want to come home from vacation.
    I think this will work. There were only 3 available to choose. My choice was a lucky choice. No flaws. Minimal English.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails v2.jpg‎   v1.jpg‎  

  3. #8691

    Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Found an upscale place, very pricey. Then ordered takeout the next day. The upside is obvious. Downside, the really pretty ones make me feel fat. Also no CIM. I don't want to come home from vacation.
    Can't get the pix to upload.

  4. #8690
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I sadly might just do it, just to be able to say, I'm the one that did it.
    Still waiting for your report on this one.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/512181460313

    Or anyone, really.

  5. #8689

    Anyone had any experience with this young lady?


  6. #8688

    Old enough

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    The ad says she is 48. So how old do you really think she is?
    Old enough to know she ain't doing this independently just saying. But if that's what gets you rocks off well by all means.

  7. #8687

    Posting rates and donations

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I've been burned way to many times by guys telling a provider "well I saw a review that said you'll do _ Or worse yet "Well 'so and so' told me he only paid this. " Negotiate your own rates like I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    A huge part of the value of this site is we share our prices. I am a big fan of just stating the damn price and quit the secret squirrel codes ($. 60, etc). Yes their prices are negotiable but knowing what you paid last time is a valuable advantage and much appreciated.
    This is one of those topics that I understand both sides of the fence.

    If no-one ever shared prices, then none of us would know if we were getting ripped off or not.

    On the other hand, there has been plenty of users who have abused our reports trying to leverage better deals. Or more services.

    I'm all for sharing though, and will give a rough amount in the reports and if someone wants more info they can DM.

    And I'll let you all know I consider myself cheap- 2/ hr 125/ hh. And 50 for travel expenses.

  8. #8686

    How old

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    That don't look like it's worth a donation imo.
    The ad says she is 48. So how old do you really think she is?

  9. #8685

    Miami vacation

    Found an upscale place, very pricey. Then ordered takeout the next day. The upside is obvious. Downside, the really pretty ones make me feel fat. Also no CIM. I don't want to come home from vacation.

  10. #8684
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Can someone go TOFTT for this one? Report back. If you can.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/233518809423
    I sadly might just do it, just to be able to say, I'm the one that did it.

  11. #8683
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Can someone go TOFTT for this one? Report back. If you can.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/233518809423
    I'm not going to try it. You try it, I know let's get Mikey, he'll try anything!

  12. #8682
    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    That don't look like it's worth a donation imo.
    I know, right? More than half the girls advertising on Skip the Games are about the equivalent of what an average guy can go pick up in a South Milwaukee / Cudahy / West Allis bar and get a freebie from.

  13. #8681

    Missy / Bubbles

    Here's my Missy / Bubbles photos. I knew I saved these for a reason. From Aug 2005.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bubbles 02.jpg‎   Bubbles 06.jpg‎  

  14. #8680

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Can someone go TOFTT for this one? Report back. If you can.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/233518809423
    That don't look like it's worth a donation imo.

  15. #8679

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    A huge part of the value of this site is we share our prices. I am a big fan of just stating the damn price and quit the secret squirrel codes ($. 60, etc). Yes their prices are negotiable but knowing what you paid last time is a valuable advantage and much appreciated.
    Sorry, I've been burned way to many times by guys telling a provider "well I saw a review that said you'll do _ Or worse yet "Well 'so and so' told me he only paid this. " Negotiate your own rates like I did.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape