Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,701 to 23,715 of 30351
-
01-20-20 22:23 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 38Elsa doesn't allow BB and is shaved is ridiculous. I only dreamt of her once so I am no expert on her behavior but in that one dream I saw nothing that would indicate heavy drug use.
From what I was told she left the area to have a child but is back and is looking for clients. I don't know if she wrote a self review or not and frankly I don't care. I've done plenty of foolish things in my life so I am no one to judge. I'm not sure how others feel but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and schedule another dream. Will report back on what I encounter in the dream world.
Dixie.
-
01-20-20 22:07 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 395It seems to be the same exact as www.cityxguide.com.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 21:57 #6649Regular Member

Posts: 1Kellie
Anyone seen her - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/9804228682.
-
01-20-20 21:06 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 77Don't be surprised Manny, it's not her.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 20:49 #6647Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-20-20 20:46 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 77[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-20-20 20:31 #6645Regular Member

Posts: 7Probably the fact that I'm new on here. I tried searching, but couldn't find anything at first. But have found them since I posted this. Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 20:23 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 84Wow, seems odd. I searched Cali and got 86 hits in this forum alone.
Originally Posted by Nonbeliever75
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 20:16 #6643Banned Member

Posts: 634Word for word very surprising
LOL. I am kind of surprised she stooped so low but again is there any complete quality non whack jobs out there anymore. This is becoming a total scam fest like almost everything else in life. 50% of these girls are scammers, 48% are methed out drug addicts, 2% of them are good. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Even the good ones don't last too long. I had seen Elsa a couple times and she is better than the rest but this is just too much. It reminds me of the same 2 fairly new posters that always come on to worship and hype up Indigo. They probably have 60 posts between them and 55 are about Indigo how great she is, how she had a life, friends, etc. I found her to be highly overrated and highly believe she is doing same garbage as Eksa trying to talk themselves up like we should be lucky to spend an hour with them LOL.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 20:07 #6642I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132She's been reviewed hundreds of time. Use the search.
Originally Posted by Nonbeliever75
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 19:13 #6641Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone see her?
-
01-20-20 18:34 #6640Regular Member

Posts: 7Cali in Charlotte
Anyone seen this lady? Can't seem to find any reviews on her.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/653269246117
-
01-20-20 16:58 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 240Beware of this Verification Sites that requires your CC info
I know it's not the first time.
Chatted with this TGTBT one. https://backpage.photo/ads/im-lookin...-4125-38572861.
She immediately tells me to go to cityxguide.com to get verified. It's a "Free" site according to her; however as soon as you enter your CC information (to confirm that you're an adult), the sites will start charging your CCs with all kinds of fees and stuff that makes it hard (ashamed) for you to call the customer service to dispute them.
-
01-20-20 16:54 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 351[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-20-20 15:49 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 262Backpage seems to be back. With a. Co file extension
Take a look. Looks legit.
https://backpage.co/c/charlotte
SG.









Reply With Quote






