rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 888 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Ella, so does she look different than her pics. I've tried to see her several times, never can get it to work out.
    BIG time! She was a solid 8 in her prime (those pics) she's a soft 4 these days with points for good attitude. But I still walked out when saw her in person last since saw her years ago (same pics).

  2. #3596

    Lyanna

    Quote Originally Posted by TooLad  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Lyanna. I don't usually go for bbw but she seems extremely sexy https://tryst.link/escort/lady-lyanna.
    Contacted her 2 weeks in a row first weekend couldn't get matching times second weekend we set a time she told me to call 1 hour before hand I did twice no answer text once nothing but crickets haven't heard from her since she talked nice on phone and text she doea have a daytime job.

  3. #3595

    Sasey's friends

    Gentlemen, curious people should keep their curiosity to themselves.

    Sassy is real and well. Please do not assume for anyone on this site with false accusations.

    Friends of Sassy. Please take note. She is well & safe.

  4. #3594

    Sassy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Then is the ad she posted today a fake?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/334601541081

    Posted at 5:18 today.
    Well then the Girl I'm on the phone with that I know is Sassy! For the last 15 yrs must be her Twin Sister! Guys quit spreading Lie's.

  5. #3593

    Lyanna

    Was wondering if anyone has seen Lyanna. I don't usually go for bbw but she seems extremely sexy https://tryst.link/escort/lady-lyanna.

  6. #3592

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She must have been visited by her uncle right after you left. She is now visiting him for two years. She's probably done here.
    Then is the ad she posted today a fake?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/334601541081

    Posted at 5:18 today.

  7. #3591
    I can't speak on how the service is for others because me and her go way back and have been friends for along time so YMMV but I always have a great time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what the service was like? GFE and good french skills?.
    .

  8. #3590

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    She ripped me off a few months ago. I think back on it and I'm still surprised but then realize it's all part of the hobby. If she would have asked I probably would have just let her have the 100. I did loan her around 60 a few years ago and she more than made up for it the next time we met. The last time I saw her she was looking rough, had put on a bunch of weight and had everything she owned in a small suitcase. She had a good run and could have easily made some real money but I guess she screwed to many people over.

    Check out my post in the rip off reports thread. #76 I believe. That will be the last time I seen or heard from her.
    Appreciate the info WildRide!

  9. #3589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    She must have been visited by her uncle right after you left. She is now visiting him for two years. She's probably done here.

    Quote Originally Posted by QualityDon  [View Original Post]
    Yes she can and Is back.

    Friends can contact at same #.

    Saw her yesterday for same great service. Gained weight which was needed. Same can do performance for prior friends. Safe and enjoy.

  10. #3588

    Sunday Funday

    Well its been a while since I felt like posting anything! Cause Well we all know its been lackluster of Talent worth posting about in Greenville! So while I ventured out for Brunch I gave this one a call thinking I wouldn't get a Quick Reply or a Response at all! She answered the Phone was very pleasant to talk to and had Fun with! Will repeat soon! If I can before you all swoop in!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/632411622735 Clean Room, No Signs of Drug's that I can See. I try to check a few more while I'm in SC before heading back to Tampa!

  11. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueridgehb  [View Original Post]
    I'm some what an old friend of hers. Yes she has had drug and LEO issues and is married but currently straight as far as I know and is also currently seperated. She is working a normal job but bills don't stop.

    .
    May I ask what the service was like? GFE and good french skills?.

  12. #3586
    I'm some what an old friend of hers. Yes she has had drug and LEO issues and is married but currently straight as far as I know and is also currently seperated. She is working a normal job but bills don't stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Aight guys I'm thinking off taking this one for a test drive! https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom , I saw her many years ago and she was amazing, Never knew her by a name just soccer mom. She got to in trouble with uncle LEO for drugs, got clean and got married? Now she's back in the game and I was wondering if any of you have taken her for a date lately. My spidey senses go off when I hear about our favorite Uncle. TIA.

    Ice.
    .

  13. #3585

    Wet Sparkle

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/498460600675

    I was in the need to blow off some steam and came across this on STG. Quick response to text and in 28 minutes I was in the room. Pics are accurate. Nice boobs and face. Only a few seconds on the BBBJ, then to doggie. I blew in the bag in 8 minutes flat! LOL. I'll be doing back again to see what it's like for a longer time. She was really nice! I reccomend.

    MD.

    Oh and after a very thorough examination, I am convinced that she is NOT a man. LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjUwNDBiZTQ3M2YzNWE3NjhhN2I3YjQ5MTA5ZjM0ZTBjNmFjNg.jpg‎   MTE0OTM4MTc0ZWEwM2U2YWQ5ZmNlYWEyMTc0NTJkZTljMDU1MDU.jpg‎   Mzk2MDUwNzM0Mjg2NDc0ZGVmNTI4YWRlMGJjYmM3NTBhMDU2Yw.jpg‎   MTAyMDA3OGFjODE1NzdmZTc4NjhkZThkNjc5NmNmZjY0ZjI0NjU.jpg‎  

  14. #3584
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    It don't get better with age

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/138183842708

    This girl used to advertise 80 qv back on BP days. Now 400?major GPS. Don't fall for it guys. Saw her once while pregnant. She has few hundred miles on her. There are better and hotter girls out there if you really want to burn 400 for the hell of it.
    If it was. 80 a few years back, many miles been put on it since then Logically it would be worth less. Worn out punani don't fetch. 400 to me.

  15. #3583

    Gps

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/138183842708

    This girl used to advertise 80 qv back on BP days. Now 400?major GPS. Don't fall for it guys. Saw her once while pregnant. She has few hundred miles on her. There are better and hotter girls out there if you really want to burn 400 for the hell of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape