Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 492 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    This event was a blast. Two energetic, very eager, VERY sexy milfs who couldn't get enough. Lots of porn scenes were played out (DP, airtight, g on g, DT, daty, rimming, facial, s_cking and f_cking in every position) Pretty certain everyone got multiple pops in and the two f_ckdolls literally didn't stop c_mming for 3 hours. Awesome, thank you Ray for a great time! Props my man. Those two are insatiable!!

    And the value. For what I donate for a cardate, I got a 3 hr f_uckfest with no limitations (except covered). No better way to spend an afternoon!

    The normal fallout occured. 32 interested, yet only 14 confirmed the day of, and only like 9, maybe 10 actually showed up.
    I'm interested as well if you arrange another.

  2. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's Marylin. Some have given her bad reviews. I have always found her well spoken and polite. Kind of shy. Very nice to look at. And yes, she keeps her room very clean. I would see her more if Holyoke were closer.
    Are the pics accurate though? All these pics are from her BP days?

  3. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/230959097998

    Saw her last night.

    100/ HH.

    Had to be the cleanest incall room and the cleanest girl I have seen in my life.

    Her face and body were flawless. 1st time meeting her but we talked like old friends.

    BBBJ was excellent. Did a few positions, back to BBBJ and that was it. Talked for a while after.

    Loved every second of it. Non smoker. I asked her name I want to remember Marylin maybe?

    Any ways- 25 out of 10 for hygiene and cleanliness.
    Yes. That's Marylin. Some have given her bad reviews. I have always found her well spoken and polite. Kind of shy. Very nice to look at. And yes, she keeps her room very clean. I would see her more if Holyoke were closer.

  4. #1863
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    This event was a blast. Two energetic, very eager, VERY sexy milfs who couldn't get enough. Lots of porn scenes were played out (DP, airtight, g on g, DT, daty, rimming, facial, s_cking and f_cking in every position) Pretty certain everyone got multiple pops in and
    the two f_ckdolls literally didn't stop c_mming for 3 hours. Awesome, thank you Ray for a great time! Props my man. Those two are insatiable!!

    And the value. For what I donate for a cardate, I got a 3 hr f_uckfest with no limitations (except covered). No better way to spend an afternoon!

    The normal fallout occured. 32 interested, yet only 14 confirmed the day of, and only like 9, maybe 10 actually showed up.
    I am interested.

  5. #1862
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  6. #1861

    Good clean fun

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/230959097998

    Saw her last night.

    100/ HH.

    Had to be the cleanest incall room and the cleanest girl I have seen in my life.

    Her face and body were flawless. 1st time meeting her but we talked like old friends.

    BBBJ was excellent. Did a few positions, back to BBBJ and that was it. Talked for a while after.

    Loved every second of it. Non smoker. I asked her name I want to remember Marylin maybe?

    Any ways- 25 out of 10 for hygiene and cleanliness.

  7. #1860

  8. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    I see her 2-3 times a month, her old boyfriend must be around again because I called her and no answer and most times she answers and when I text her it says stop texting me and not available anymore!! I'm good friends with her she would just tell me!!No big deal! So he must be managing her phone! Stay safe Playboy.
    Thanks a lot brother. I hope she replies to me. I know she made a new Facebook account. But she's also ignoring me on that also.

  9. #1858

    Lexi Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Lexi Rose advertisers from time to time. But immediately deletes her ad. I took a screenshot of her ad. But like a dumbass I forgot to write down her phone number. Can someone please private message me her phone number? Because I want to suck on her delicious pussy so bad.
    I see her 2-3 times a month, her old boyfriend must be around again because I called her and no answer and most times she answers and when I text her it says stop texting me and not available anymore!! I'm good friends with her she would just tell me!!No big deal! So he must be managing her phone! Stay safe Playboy.

  10. #1857

    You're killing me

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose1954  [View Original Post]

    On a brighter note the Walgreen's still has the cinnamon Cokes. The Cokes aren't better than sex, but costs less than the 80 for a half hour.
    Best laugh I've had in days.

  11. #1856

    Donna in Palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBaily1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately? Safe? Good?
    Her place is a dump, dirty laundry to wipe yourself off with when done. Smells of dog and cat piss and shit. Needles among the trash on the floor. Be prepared to shower and do laundry when you get home. She's not into DFK, OK on the BBJ, pussy is not as tight as the first time I met her. Seems glad when it's over and glad to see you leave. I wouldn't go back too high priced for the qv at 80. Not worth it. She'd do better in a motel. When she posts the picture of the ass isn't hers.

  12. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by NickBaily1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately? Safe? Good?
    I've seen her, good head games apartment is not the greatest.

  13. #1854

    Donna Palmer.

    Anyone see her lately? Safe? Good?

  14. #1853

  15. #1852

    Jay at the X in Springfield

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/508684232086

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/748606418509

    Tried to meet up with this provider. It took an hour and a half to set something up. The address she gives is for the Walgreen's at the X in Springfield. She says to park behind the Walgreen's and then with more delays, says she is outside waiting. There are 3 or 4 tenements with porches, but no one outside. The was a guy hanging out on the front porch of the first building next to the Walgreen's parking lot. Not sure what the scam is here and with no girl and a guy hanging around I left.

    On a brighter note the Walgreen's still has the cinnamon Cokes. The Cokes aren't better than sex, but costs less than the 80 for a half hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape