Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 24837
-
01-21-20 14:03 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 244I was around during those times also and she has definitely cleaned up. She canceled on me so many times that I never wanted to see her again. But lately she has been awesome to visit. Really clean place in the north side. I know she is talking about leaving the provider business. But I totally understand YMMV.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 10:24 #12581Senior Member

Posts: 401Catharine the Teacher
I too, have frequented Catharine's bed for the past several years. The last time, however, was not good, and it's doubtful I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
I arrived at her hotel and she told me she barely had an hour to spend with me because she had another client and a lady coming for a little FMF. In fact, the other lady was already in the hotel, waiting for the client to arrive. Well, you can guess what happened next. My little head took over and I asked her if she had a pic of the lady. She did, and OH MY! So I scooted to the ATM for a bit more $$ and she was invited up. Long story short (too late for that I guess), me and the new lady had a great time, but Catharine spent the majority of the time snorting something in the bathroom (door open), or diddling herself with her vibrator. The habit has really gotten the best of her.
Well, I had so much fun with this new gal that I discreetly asked for her digits. Catharine somehow found out and texted me several venomous messages. Totally out of character for her, but I think it was the nose candy talking. It surprised me though, because she had invited other ladies to join us in the past and knows I've seen a few of them later.
Anyway, Catharine is just not the quality provider she once was, IMHO. As always, YMMV. Be safe!!
-
01-21-20 06:36 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 244Catherine the Teacher
So I have been visiting Catherine the Teacher for the last couple of weeks and she definitely aims to please. Every time it gets a little bit better. She has very little gag reflex so I have enjoyed BBBJ. She is a little thick on bottom but great time overall. Oh and I am still on the search for a pregnant provider. I know it is like a unicorn but would really like to meet with one. Thanks for the info.
-
01-21-20 05:06 #12579Senior Member

Posts: 72Question
Does anyone know of a reputable African American provider? I've been looking but haven't found one. Thanks in advance.
-
01-21-20 00:31 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 72Set an appointment with her today and was easy and straightforward. Definitely no Broad Ripple but not a bad area. I got there and knocked on the door and could hear arguing. She finally came to the door and is definitely the person in the post and is pregnant. She had a pretty good makeup job in her ad or it's fresh, but she definitely has signs of use. She had visible marks and her state of mind screamed drug use. When setting the appointment she said she was home alone but I could hear at least one other guy inside and a female walked in while I was there. She told me she could make everyone leave but by this point I wasn't feeling it and left.
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear069
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 16:16 #12577Senior Member

Posts: 66Callie
Anyone seen her lately?
-
01-20-20 00:30 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 478Banned
You got banned or your cookies are fucked up. Reset your browser history cookies included. If that doesn't work then you'll need a new account.
Originally Posted by Windows95
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 22:55 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 144On a roll guys, sorry
Should have condensed my dreams, I apologize.
Had a dream about this young lady 6 months back. Dreamed that I was at a gas station and randomly there was Ashley or Brandi (as I know of her) getting something to drink. She was somewhat groomed ok, she could be a stunner if she kept herself right (those eyes are really gorgeous, but she carries herself like a hoodrat. Realized it too late as I was thinking with the little brain). She came with me back to my place, . 8 for hh. Covered everything my choice. She has some baby damage including being a little loose and I'm average to above average in girth to say the least. The big turnoff was her being on her phone while in mish, and made me think of something stupid but funny. The whole situation was doomed from the start as she was deliberately faking sounds while on her phone, finished quickly and off she goes. Definitely will not repeat. Do believe there is toxins involved, maybe MJ maybe more.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43372909/
With great penmanship, comes great responsibility.
Apokalypto.
-
01-19-20 22:40 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 144Don't know what I was thinking
Got reminded of a dream I had about this almost 2 years ago now (looking at the LC below), sweet lady, a little weird, in the dream I brought her to my place. At the very least she did not look her age, short and a bit curvy. Another one who if she hasn't got the headache game down yet, it is too late for her. LOL (I'm just realizing my dream pattern here. Fml), mish. Holy moly she was as tight as when I popped my first girl's cherry. Asked if I would slow down and not put it all in as it was too big for her but she came around to it and enjoyed herself. Dreamed for hh. 8.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43363463/
I think I need some some help dreaming better. Haha.
-
01-19-20 22:29 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 144Just a few dreams recently
Fell asleep at work for a few day dreams recently.
In one dream I met this chick, forgot what she told me her name was but her place was not bad though lived with a handicapped brother (a little awkward situation there), seemed like she was new-ish. Nice girl, but super tall and thicker than I like, though hygiene was good. Easy enough to conversate with but damn does that headache relief need some work especially with the tongue ring. Mish and k9 til completion. Overall, fine in an absolute pinch, but wouldn't repeat. Only time was. 8 for hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43307826/
Took a nap a few days ago and went on to have another dream. Baby blue is what she called herself. Newish as well, trying to work while having a job. Safe place where she was. Young, thick but cute. Was really nice to me and another one who I was able to conversate with easily. Another one who needs some work on the top game. K9 then mish, tight little thing and her moaning and her eyes widening really turned on the juices. Maybe, could be better with further direction. Could be someone who could come around to be good. She was with pretty eyes on LC but apparently they split and now her rates have rather climbed. Previously. 6 for hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43324120/
Wouldn't mind getting advice on some good headache relief. I would love to dream of Tabby. She's $. 75 hh?
Be safe why'all.
Apokalypto.
-
01-19-20 14:18 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 30Escort Babylon redirecting
Anyone else getting redirected to Eros? Wondering if it is a bug in my browser. Listcrwler and escort alligator still come up BTW.
Happy Hunting.
-
01-19-20 13:58 #12571

Posts: 123Carissa
I used to see her a few years back when she was on BP. Or maybe SB. She went by Dani California. She was in her mid-30's then. Must be pushing 40 now but really hasn't aged. She is great looking and can be a lot of fun. But her incall is always some really sketchy house and as you suggest she does use chemical enhancement which causes an extreme lack of focus. Perhaps while she's a guest of Uncle she will get clean and could be a real find. She's legit for anyone who's interested in checking her out once she is back in circulation. I don't remember that a donation ever approached $200 for an hour. I either caught her at a desperate time or she's developed GPS.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 10:25 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 61Hannah
Hannah from eros anyone meet her yet?
-
01-19-20 04:03 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 75Not All Together True
There is a small percentage on there that are real, but you can normally find them advertising on other sites as well. Ivy Fleur is real as well as a small percentage of others. The key once again is research, research and more research. Takes time but I did find a diamond in the rough on there last summer and wow she was incredible, however no longer in the biz.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 03:42 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 75Jewelry was Absent
Saw the pic, paid no mind, she was working out of a hotel not a residence which is normally tied to such jewelry, it was absent during my visit, if she had been wearing it, Uncle would have tracked her down sooner than he did. She's now registered at Uncle's extended stay hotel. You won't be seeing any of her ads anytime soon.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






