Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 13595
-
01-22-20 15:53 #650Senior Member

Posts: 57Super fun
This one is a lot of fun. She really gets into her work. Head game on point, tight kitty.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
Make sure you use a burner, she will bug the shit out of you. Happy hunting.
-
01-22-20 15:24 #649Senior Member

Posts: 72I reviewed her here about 2 weeks ago. Good visit overall.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 12:20 #648Senior Member

Posts: 222Info
Anyone seen this one and care to give some info? PM or here is fine with me.
-
01-22-20 12:05 #647Senior Member

Posts: 967Huntington WV
There is one in Huntington WV on the STG site.
Originally Posted by HendEj07
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 11:39 #646Senior Member

Posts: 387Mai
Hey. Anyone seen / heard from Mai lately?
-
01-22-20 10:23 #645Regular Member

Posts: 5Yea she was amazing saw her twice back when she was around and had a great time. Good conversation and really enjoyed what she did. Wish she came back around.
Originally Posted by SirDikALot
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 08:28 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1773There was one advertising on EB yesterday.
Originally Posted by HendEj07
[View Original Post]
Does anyone else find it odd that a request for an unusual provider is posted within hours of an ad for that very sort of unusual provider appearing? It's almost as if someone were trying to point attention to that ad.
Maybe if I took off my tin foil hat ....
-
01-21-20 19:01 #643Regular Member

Posts: 8Midget fetish.
Are there any midget providers in the area? Or any sub 5 ft providers in the area. Very interested.
-
01-21-20 12:59 #642Senior Member

Posts: 72Italian Beauty
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/43458187/
I saw Italian Beauty recently and might have a new ATF. She responded pretty quickly, has an okay incall location. If I hadn't read reviews here first I might have thought it was a setup, I like pretty girls but I'm no fool. I blinked my eyes and she was naked. I have never seen someone get nude that fast. And she was nice to look at too. We covered up and went to it. She was down for everything, came twice. Not too many rules, just no bare and no backdoor. I really got to get it all out of my system for once, and she makes really nice sounds too. She might be shy about eye contact but she likes what she does. I will repeat.
-
01-20-20 23:32 #641Senior Member

Posts: 208I remember her. She told me that she was was from Alaska.
Originally Posted by SirDikALot
[View Original Post]
She went by Daisy and Savanah.
Haven't seen her in years, but she was great.
-
01-20-20 15:33 #640Senior Member

Posts: 74Silver and Lacee Jay both were amazing
I only do 30 start with any new experience for me and I wish I would've done the full hour though bc those 30 minutes those were the best I've spent with any provider, hands down, more than worth the 150. I was expecting someone in their mid 20's and while she looked more mid 30's she was still a Smokeshow. Had new lingerie she bought at Victoria's Secret that day. Others will vouch.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
I'm telling myself I'm stepping away from this for awhile to focus on myself but whenever she's in town next she's one I'd visit a second time and spend a full hour for a body rub also; I'll be sure to spend an hour for the full experience.
Lacey Jay was awesome as she actually schedules and texts in complete sentences. She actually looks better in person, I was smitten by her looks and the only other time that's happened was with Sliver a few days later. Smelled great, idk if Greek is on the menu as I'm only down for that sometimes. If I get back in the game I'll let you know if it is bc my god, her ass.
As another on here says: take care and stay safe. Honestly I might dip my toes in one last time tonight if anyone has another local standout I should check tonight.
-
01-20-20 12:14 #639Senior Member

Posts: 68Going back some time- asian from Portland
Who remembers or knows the whereabouts of the little Asian chic that said she was from Portland, Oregon or maybe Portland, Maine. Yes, I know that is a big difference. She just flat disappeared from the scene. She was fun while it lasted.
-
01-20-20 11:10 #638Regular Member

Posts: 9Nikki
If you get any details can you pass them to me as well. Please and thanks.
Originally Posted by Txclvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 03:11 #637Senior Member

Posts: 43Nikki
Any details for communicate please?
Originally Posted by DieselBoy502
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
01-20-20 01:37 #636Senior Member

Posts: 90Here's the ad
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/43381347/
No need to send a pm number is there enjoy.











Reply With Quote





