Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12202
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...b/024061700020 pussy smells like a fish market. Ass so loose. BBJ good, looks OK just rode hard put away wet. True crack *.

  2. #12201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    She's been around forever.

  3. #12200

    I'm Pretty Sure That's A No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    I think I've seen multiple reviews with comms issues. 1: Sends you to the hotel next door. 2: Keeps you waiting sometimes no show. I think there may have been other issues so I'd keep looking.

  4. #12199

    Lexxi is not the girl in her ad

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/963841038288

    Saw this one in a dream today. Not bad looking but not the girl in the ad. Dressed nicely when I arrived but when she disrobed, she's obviously pregnant. Not my kind of dream. Stuck with CBJ because nobody else was answering. Did a good job but it was rushed. Will not repeat this dream.

  5. #12198

    New to me

    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 995BC475-5F25-4F2D-B813-938B9A8BA8B5.jpg‎  

  6. #12197
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    For those who don't recall the film that clearly, please expand on "Cons" in plain English. Thanks!
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1612017318

    Friendly enough but not enthusiastic whatsoever, just not an engaging experience.

  7. #12196

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    But jumping back in. Anyone jabe info on this one http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/544553969287.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed from this one.
    That's Natalie. I've reviewed her previously with positive results and I know a handful of other mongers on here have had similar experiences. I haven't seen her in a few months, heard she fell on hard times, lost her place, etc. So IDK. I guess desperate people do desperate things. But I haven't heard anyone else say they've been robbed by her.

  8. #12195

    Princess Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by TResult  [View Original Post]
    I have met Liza on 3 occasions. She is consistent and better every time. She is a beautiful young lady, with a minor smoke smell. She has some of the best communications and will treat you like a king. I highly recommend her. She and Princess Jasmine are my go to ladies!! Both are amazing.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liza-bla...onville-476982
    I guess your visit with Princess Jasmine was much better than mine. I tried her once and never went back. Was very rushed and mechanical and I do not like CBJ at all. I guess she must have liked you more! Been meaning to spend some time with Liza as she looks very cute.

  9. #12194

    Young on Dunn

    Gentlemen, can you please share with me, what you know about this young, little, piece? She's been advertising on Dunn Avenue for a while. I would greatly appreciate any information you can share with your experience with her. PM is fine if that's better. Please, and thank you!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/182181341717

  10. #12193

    Pawg ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    How do we contact this pawg.
    You guys use pawg loosely af, I swear!

  11. #12192
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    But jumping back in. Anyone jabe info on this one http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/544553969287.
    Got robbed from this one.

  12. #12191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CumUpNem  [View Original Post]
    Met her in Chi but she claims Jax so I thought I'd share.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e257edfeee60
    How do we contact this pawg.

  13. #12190

    Out of the game for awhile

    But jumping back in. Anyone jabe info on this one http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/544553969287.

  14. #12189

    Judy Marie

    She's posting on fb about her husband fixing cars. Didn't her husband die or something?

  15. #12188

    Liza

    Quote Originally Posted by TResult  [View Original Post]
    I have met Liza on 3 occasions. She is consistent and better every time. She is a beautiful young lady, with a minor smoke smell. She has some of the best communications and will treat you like a king. I highly recommend her. She and Princess Jasmine are my go to ladies!! Both are amazing.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liza-bla...onville-476982
    I agree. Liza is awesome. She's the best in town IMO.

    I've seen her several times and will see her again for sure. She's a real sweetheart and has an amazing body and pretty face. And gets into it too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape