Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,731 to 17,745 of 26416
-
01-20-20 20:25 #8686Senior Member

Posts: 45How old
The ad says she is 48. So how old do you really think she is?
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 20:11 #8685Senior Member

Posts: 2881Miami vacation
Found an upscale place, very pricey. Then ordered takeout the next day. The upside is obvious. Downside, the really pretty ones make me feel fat. Also no CIM. I don't want to come home from vacation.
-
01-20-20 20:10 #8684Banned Member

Posts: 505I sadly might just do it, just to be able to say, I'm the one that did it.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 19:49 #8683Banned Member

Posts: 505I'm not going to try it. You try it, I know let's get Mikey, he'll try anything!
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 19:35 #8682Senior Member

Posts: 420I know, right? More than half the girls advertising on Skip the Games are about the equivalent of what an average guy can go pick up in a South Milwaukee / Cudahy / West Allis bar and get a freebie from.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 19:32 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 420Missy / Bubbles
Here's my Missy / Bubbles photos. I knew I saved these for a reason. From Aug 2005.
-
01-20-20 17:35 #8680Senior Member

Posts: 69Toftt
That don't look like it's worth a donation imo.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 17:07 #8679Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nope
Sorry, I've been burned way to many times by guys telling a provider "well I saw a review that said you'll do _ Or worse yet "Well 'so and so' told me he only paid this. " Negotiate your own rates like I did.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
01-20-20 16:58 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 247Yep ill get right on that LOL.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 16:08 #8677Senior Member

Posts: 186Kidding?
I assumed, like a few others did, that he was joking, based on looking at the picture. However, if you put 3135 into the search box on stg you do get a couple of different ads for older gals all with the same phone number. One of them looks interesting.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/572102965553
The other one, same number, less so.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...ss/27946316505
And the original, also same number.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/233518809423
-
01-20-20 16:00 #8676Senior Member

Posts: 140Please share your donations
A huge part of the value of this site is we share our prices. I am a big fan of just stating the damn price and quit the secret squirrel codes ($. 60, etc). Yes their prices are negotiable but knowing what you paid last time is a valuable advantage and much appreciated.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 14:51 #8675Senior Member

Posts: 31I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 13:50 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 70Dolly
I met with Dolly this past weekend. I was expecting a catfish but she was actually the person in the photos. She stays in a sketchy apartment complex on Highland near Marquette. When I first entered the apartment, I thought it was going to be a setup. But I took my chances and rolled with the punches. Overall, not a full menu, straight to the point, and everything covered. Not a rider and I feel no connection.
Only positives are price friendly and nice attitude.
Personally, I would not repeat. I enjoy chocolate once in awhile but she's 5'10 and has no meat.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...4/008771712666
-
01-20-20 13:35 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 70Amy
I saw her a couple of times. She's friendly but puts on tons of makeup. She is much older then what appears in on her ad photos (I would say maybe mid-late thirties).
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
High price but don't expect anything special. She basically finishes CBJ then lays on the sofa afterwards.
-
01-20-20 13:19 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 182Diy
Are you kidding? "Someone go TOFTT. ?" DO IT YOURSELF.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




